- Video shows the group making their way into Del Rio during a low tide Monday. The migrants say they arrived from Venezuela. Meanwhile, Harris still hasn't visited the border.
- Matt Hancock was pictured in a passionate embrace with close aide Gina Coladangelo (Picture: Getty/Avalon/EMPICS)The Health Secretary’s job is in the balance after pictures emerged that appeared to show him passionately kissing his closest aide outside his office.
Married Matt Hancock, 42, was caught on CCTV embracing millionaire lobbyist Gina Coladangelo, 43, who he hired as an unpaid advisor in March last year.The incident is alleged to have taken place in the corridor outside his Whiteh
Love Island 2021: Chloe Burrows addresses affair claims after revealing she’s ‘partial to married men’Chloe Burrows is ready to head into the Love Island villa (Picture: ITV)Love Island star Chloe Burrows has addressed claims she had an affair with an unnamed married man, before heading into the villa.The 25-year-old, who is among the cast for the ITV2 dating show, has had fans talking with her controversial introduction VT, where she stated that men who are taken are ‘not really off limits’.She also revealed that she fell for someone at work but then found out he was married with ch
Hollyoaks spoilers: Cleo McQueen kills paedophile Pete Buchanan as she lures him to the village for revenge?Cleo successfully lures Pete to the village (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks legend Cleo McQueen (Nadine Mulkerrin) is on a mission to put a stop to vile abuser Pete Buchanan (Kai Owen) once and for all.The young woman, who was abused by Pete several years ago, was appalled to discover that the paedophile was back in town.
The discovery came mere months after he last set foot in the village, when he claimed to have turned over a new leaf.
Pete was, of course, lying, something which resulted in
- A shocking arrival, a baby decision and a showdown make EastEnders necessary viewing next week (Picture: BBC)EastEnders legends Linda and Mick Carter (Kellie Bright and Danny Dyer) are floored when Max Branning (Jake Wood) sends Linda a present for her birthday.
This, of course, creates all sorts of issues for the couple, as they’re conflicted over whether or not to tell Rainie Highway (Tanya Franks) about said gift, given that it was sent from Croatia, meaning that they know where Max is
- Donyell Malen is attracting attention across Europe (Picture: Getty Images)Liverpool have begun talks over a move for PSV Eindhoven and Netherlands star Donyell Malen, who previously spent two years in the Arsenal academy system.The 22-year-old was at Arsenal from 2015-17 before returning to his homeland and has gone on to start for PSV and become a regular with the national team.Malen has been prolific for his club side, scored 40 goals in just 81 league appearances and earning himself 12 caps
Disney star Joshua Bassett was hospitalised with near-fatal septic shock and heart failure: ‘I had a 30% chance of survival’Joshua has shared the reason behind his hospitalisation (Picture: Rob Latour/REX)Joshua Bassett came within 12 hours of death after falling ill with septic shock and heart failure.The High School Musical: The Musical: The Series star was hospitalised back in January on the day his single Lie Lie Lie was released, and told fans on Instagram he was the ‘sickest person in the hospital’.Joshua didn’t reveal what had happened at the time, but in a new interview with GQ, the 20-year-
- Prince Harry is returning to London to unveil a new statue of Princess Diana on would have been her 60th birthday (Picture: AP / CBS LA)Prince Harry’s plane from Los Angeles to the UK departed amid the chaos of two runways being shut due to a police car chase.He is returning to London to unveil a new statue of his mum, Princess Diana, to mark what would have been her 60th birthday.But his visit started with drama as the police pursued a car on the south field of LAX airport while Harry&rsq
- Microsoft unveiled the new version of Windows this week at a virtual event (Credits: PA)Microsoft has officially unveiled the next version of Windows, hailing its new, simpler design as helping bring users ‘closer to the things they love’.Windows 11 has been given a complete redesign compared to previous generations with new app icons, more translucent windows and a simpler Start menu – now moved to the centre of the screen.The Teams video conferencing and communications app ha
- The Victorian couple who tested positive to Covid-19 after a 1,900km road trip from Victoria through NSW to Queensland were handed $1000 fines by NSW Police today.
- Hundreds of visitors to rides at Brighton Palace Pier were accidentally charged thousands of pounds due to a "processing error" from payment providers Worldpay
- Tucker Carlson said the CDC director is downplaying the risks of COVID vaccines in the 12 to 17 age bracket, which have been most susceptible to cases of heart inflammation.
- Supermarkets will be stocking a re-branded CHEER cheese which replaces as COON on shelves from June 25 after the original name was criticised as racist..
- Here’s our guide to the travel rules for Brits' most popular holiday spots after Thursday's widening of the green list to include the Balearics, Barbados, Madeira and Malta
- An outlaw bikie from Sydney's west has avoided more time behind bars after footage emerged of him bashing a man outside a suburban apartment block.
- Former Vice President Mike Pence said on Thursday he was proud to certify the results of the 2020 election, one of his most forceful departures from former President Donald Trump yet.
- Deliveroo riders cannot technically be classed as workers because of the self-employed nature of their jobs (Picture: Getty Images)Riders who deliver for Deliveroo cannot be recognised as workers in attempts to negotiate for better pay and hours, a judge has ruled. The Court of Appeal ruled that the ‘self-employed’ nature of working for Deliveroo means they are not entitled to worker’s rights. This means riders will not be able to unionise, collectively negotiate thei
- Grant Shapps announced last night that the Balearic islands - Mallorca, Ibiza and Menorca - along with Madeira, Grenada, Barbados, and Bermuda have all been downgraded from amber to green.
- One profession is topping the league table of advertised salaries in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and the ACT, with average pay levels of $150,000 being offered.
- Melbourne man Adam Brookman, who was convicted of terror-related offences was released from jail early on Wednesday due to a COVID-19 exemption.
- The report that detailed that the Champlain Towers South building was sinking before its horrific collapsehad described other areas in Miami Beach where buildings could be at risk of collapse
- Gina Coladangelo works for the company her spouse Oliver Tress founded - while also being Mr Hancock's closest aide. The mother of three, 43, is a major shareholder - as well as director.
- Gary Small, who fell really ill after catching coronavirus for a second time, feels more support is now needed from the government and says too much pressure is being placed on instructors
- The vaccine can recognise filler as a foreign body (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)Facial fillers are popular with people of all ages – but are a firm favourite with millennials and Gen Z. However, recent reports have suggested that the Covid vaccine can sometimes cause dermal fillers to swell.So, now these age groups are being called up to get their jabs, it’s a side effect we could be seeing a bit more of over the coming months. Amar Suchde, of AMS Aesthetics, tells Metro.co.
- Channing Tatum has shared the sweetest photo of daughter Everly (Picture: Getty)Channing Tatum has shared the first photo of daughter Everly’s face in a heartfelt post, describing her as his ‘world and heart’.The Magic Mike actor, 41, shares Everly with ex-wife Jenna Dewan, 40, but the pair have made sure to keep her image off of social media.Taking to Instagram, the dad-of-one blessed fans with a glimpse inside their family beach trip, with the eight-year-old making her full d
- President Biden has been branded racist after claiming Latinx Americans are afraid of getting vaccinated out of fear of deportation in a speech in North Carolina on Thursday.
- Lockdown’s easing, so condom sales are on the rise (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)If the thought of a new series of Love Island has you yearning for a steamy summer, you’re about to be flooded with options.
As we emerge from the shackles of a global pandemic, 2021 is billed to become our ‘summer of love’, in which those looking to date embrace the prospect with the gusto of people who have effectively been imprisoned for 15 or so months.And the stats prove it: various
- Sex Education season 3 will air a ‘pivotal’ moment in episode five (Picture: Netflix)Sex Education series 3 is set to take viewers by surprise as one writer teased a ‘pivotal moment’ is on the horizon.The next chapter of the beloved Netflix drama is finally expected to arrive later this year, with fans having waited patiently since January 2020 to get answers to the many cliffhangers.While it’s been teased that the new scenes will lead up to a ‘massive’
- Aaron Francis wasn’t sure he could make a stint on Love Island work (Picture: ITV)Love Island’s Aaron Francis initially turned down an offer to appear on the ITV2 dating show after being approached by bosses.The 24-year-old luxury events host is one of the 11 singletons headed into the Majorcan villa when the new series launches on Monday, but originally thought his schedule wouldn’t allow for the stint on the programme.‘I was approached,’ Aaron told Metro.co.uk. &l
- Grace faces Fergus’ wrath, as he takes drastic action to prove who’s boss (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks’ resident gangster Fergus Collins (Robert Beck) plots twisted revenge against adversary Grace Black (Tamara Wall) in upcoming scenes.
Viewers will know that Fergus manipulated Grace into selling over the controlling share of The Loft.
Grace, refusing to be take defeat, has been attempting to do whatever it takes to get her beloved nightclub back.And next week, she decides
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!