- Terence Glover killed Harley Watson and injured nine other children and an adult when he ploughed his car into them outside Debden Park High School in Loughton, Essex.
WWE legend Rey Mysterio wants to ‘leave his stamp’ on Hell In A Cell and teases something special for iconic matchThe Master of the 619 wants to dial it up inside the cell (Photo: WWE)WWE legend Rey Mysterio steps into his first ever Hell In A Cell match tonight on SmackDown – and he’s excited to ‘bring something new’ to the iconic structure.The likes of Mankind, The Undertaker, Triple H and more have become synonymous with the formidable match type over the years, and Roman Reigns – the masked superstar’s opponent – delivered an all-time classic inside the cell bac
- The George Floyd statue was unveiled in Newark, New Jersey, on Wednesday (Picture: City of Newark)A solid bronze statue of George Floyd has been unveiled in the US state of New Jersey.The huge tribute to Floyd, 48, in Newark, was revealed to the public for the first time on Wednesday. He was murdered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on May 25 last year by cop Derek Chauvin, and his death prompted Black Lives Matter protests around the world.Floyd’s death led to police reform legis
KUWTK reunion: The biggest revelations from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s divorce to biggest regretsCaption: KUTWK reunion: The biggest revelations
Provider: E!Keeping Up With The Kardashians may be over but the two-part reunion special still managed to surprise us with some brand new revelations. Just when we all thought there was nothing more we could possibly know about the famous family, consisting on Kim, Kourtney, Rob and Khloe Kardashian and Kris, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, they continued to surprise us to the very end. From revelations about Kim Kardashian’s divorce to h
- Benny needs funding to support his weight loss journey (Picture: Hannah Goodwin-Sharman / SWNS)At 43kg, Benny the border collie is twice the weight he should be.
The obese dog and his friend, Ebony, also a border collie, piled on the pounds when their owner struggled to look after them.
When that owner died, the pair of dogs were handed over to a sanctuary by a worried neighbour, then rushed straight to the vets.
Ebony, 16, weighed 45.8kg and was so heavy she couldn’t get up unassisted. Sa
- The 9-5 is only achievable if you’re child-free (Picture: Getty Images)Now before you accuse me of claiming that everything is sexist, let me calmly remind you that in a society founded on patriarchal systems… pretty much everything is.Surnames? Sexist. Toilet queues? Sexist. Seatbelts? Sexist (go ahead – Google it). We may consider our attitudes towards gender inequality to be more progressive than ever, but the fact remains that the very framework of society w
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker continue to pack on the PDA with makeout session in recording studioKourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker can’t keep their hands of each other (Picture: Instagram/ Rex)Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker are still happily riding the PDA train as the smitten reality star blessed the timeline with new smooching snaps.Seems the loved-up couple couldn’t resist having a makeout session in the recording studio and, luckily, one of Kourt’s pals was on hand to capture the steamy scenes on camera.In a series of pictures, The Keeping Up With The Kardas
- States faced a mad dash to shut government offices after President Joe Biden signed legislation creating Juneteenth as a U.S. federal holiday and giving workers Friday
- Enrique has questions to answer after Spain’s slow start (Picture: Pool via REUTERS)If Spain are to progress from the group stages then Luis Enrique somehow has to find the right players to fit into a system of play in which the opposition allows you total domination of possession.I expect the games against Poland tomorrow and Slovakia next Wednesday will be an exact replica of their opening game with Sweden.There is a default style of play to use against Spain, one in which you defend nar
Caroline Flack’s family thankful as charity trek undertaken by her celebrity pals raises thousands for SamaritansCaroline Flack was remembered with a charity trek to raise money for Samaritans (Picture: Getty Images)A charity trek in memory of late TV presenter Caroline Flack raised almost £30,000 for Samaritans, and her family is incredibly grateful.Singer Olly Murs, who was a close friend of Flack and co-presented The X Factor with her, was part of a group of her close friends and family aiming to climb 24 peaks in 24 hours in a bid to raise awareness and funds for the suicide prevention charity.Lo
- James played for Wales in the Euro 2016 semi-final (Picture: Matthew Ashton – AMA/Getty Images)The Stoke and Wales defender on the Dragons’ chances at Euro 2020 and Christian Eriksen’s shock collapse.What was the aim for Wales at this tournament?It’s hard to say but probably because of the (young) age of the players and the squad overall, the Euros would have been a bonus.
These were players picked with World Cup qualification in mind and to get the experience of tourname
‘I have no doubt’: Lorraine Kelly boldly predicts Piers Morgan will return to Good Morning Britain despite explosive exit over Meghan Markle rowLorraine has ‘no doubt’ Piers will be back in GMB (Picture: ITV)Lorraine Kelly predicts Piers Morgan will be back on Good Morning Britain after he sensationally quit earlier this year. Following a record number of Ofcom complaints about his remarks dismissing Meghan Markle’s mental health and a row with GMB weatherman Alex Beresford, Piers left the ITV programme with immediate effect back in March. While he’s only doubled down on his remarks about the Duchess of
- The 'Black Panther of Oxford' Sasha Johnson, 27, was shot at a 30th birthday party in Peckham, south London. Two men appeared in court charged with conspiracy to murder today.
- A familiar face was spotted among the hoards of supporters arriving into LondonEngland and Scotland fans have filled the streets of London ahead of the two old rivals’ grudge match at Wembley later.
Members of the Tartan Army have been flooding into the capital since yesterday, enjoying themselves in spots including Kings Cross and Leicester Square.
They’ve been joined by hundreds of England supporters today, despite the relentless heavy rain putting a dampener on proceedings.
- Channel 5 bosses have apologised and paid damages to a woman featured in an episode of a television programme called Can't Pay? We'll Take it Away!, a High Court judge has been told.
- Xavier Hernandez, 21, passed awayMarch 1, after being rushed to hospital from Boulevard Heights - a school set up for disabled students in Fort Worth.
- Butlins and Pontins customers have been left disappointed due to cancellations, as Brits opt for holidays in the UK this summer due to the continued travel restrictions
- Kadan and Brooklyn Rockett say they were jailed twice without due process for repeatedly refusing to live with their divorced mother, court papers reveal.
- Ella Halliday (pictured), 18, fell from the Irwell Chambers building in Liverpool, Merseyside, on June 1. Despite the best efforts of paramedics, she was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Semi-Detached has not been granted an extension (Picture: BBC / Getty)Lee Mack’s sitcom Semi-Detached has been axed after just one season.The 52-year-old comedy star led the cast of the BBC Two comedy as wedding DJ and perennial loser Stuart, who faces a mid-life crisis with his ex-wife living a few feet from his new family.Set in a suburban cul-de-sac, the series followed Lee’s character Stuart in real-time, with each episode a 30-minute window into his claustrophobic, complicated l
- The British Meat Processors Association and the British Poultry Council are demanding urgent action from ministers to protect food supplies as the festive favourite is put at risk
- Officer Amanda Rosales struck a wounded man lying in a street Sunday night when responding to reports of a shooting in Springfield, Ohio. Eric Cole, 42, was flown to the hospital, where he died.
- Police have quizzed the couple at a police station in Sussex after officers traced their moves in Brighton on Saturday.
- Medics have forbidden 28-year-old Melissa Laurie, a zoo keeper, from flying for at least two weeks as she recovers from a punctured lung which she suffered when she was attacked by a crocodile in Mexico.
- Paul Ritchie bombarded ex-Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and former Commons Speaker John Bercow with torrent of abuse, including death threats.
- Greek police say Babis Anagnostopoulos tried to disguise the murder of Caroline Crouch as a burglary-gone-wrong because he wanted to raise their daughter.
- Could Holly take Piers’ place on GMB? (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/Shutterstock)Several Good Morning Britain viewers have called for This Morning’s Holly Willoughby to replace Piers Morgan on the show and host with Susanna Reid.Earlier this week, it was announced that money expert Martin Lewis is to join Susanna on ITV’s GMB for a guest stint from Monday June 28 to Wednesday June 30.He’ll be stepping into Piers’ shoes following the broadcaster’s departure from the
- Rain and thunderstorms are set to batter South East England in the coming days (Pictures: LNP / PA / REX / EPA )Rain and thunderstorms are set to batter South East England in the coming days, bringing an end to the stretch of sunny weather seen earlier this month.
Temperatures have dropped across the whole of the UK, which recorded the hottest day of the year so far just four days ago.
In start contrast to the sweltering heat and clear blue skies seen at the start of he week, torrential downpour
- The senior Financial Times correspondent banked on the Tories holding their safe seat (Picture: Jim Pickard @PickardJE)A senior politics journalist has made good on a promise to eat his hat if the Lib Dems beat the heavily-favoured Tories in Monday’s shock by-election loss for Boris Johnson.The Buckinghamshire constituency was seen as a Tory safe seat for decades, with bookies offering 15/1 odds of a Lib Dem victory in the run-up to the vote.Odds rose to 4/1 amid reports that internal Libe
- Jake Harris, 33, and Sam Newstead, 31, were enjoying a drinks in Rochester, Kent when they had a brainwave and after plugging holes in the skiplowered it into the River Medway.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!