- Create Real Estate in Sunshine in Melbourne's west mocked the classic selling points in a series of TikTok videos titled 'what real estate agents say versus what they really mean'.
Timo Werner has potential to be ‘unbelievable’ for Chelsea next season, says former Arsenal striker Ian WrightArsenal hero Ian Wright has high hopes for Chelsea striker Timo Werner (Pictures: Getty / YouTube)Timo Werner has the potential to be ‘unbelievable’ for Chelsea next season, according to former Arsenal striker Ian Wright.Werner has endured a mixed first campaign at Stamford Bridge, scoring 12 goals and making nine assists for the Blues but also missing a number of chances in front of goal.The Germany international headed home Chelsea’s opener in their impressive 2-0 victory ove
- The families of both Luke Denman, 34, and Airan Berry, 41, say believe the men never intended to participate in an armed coup in Venezuela to overthrow President Nicolás Maduro.
- The protesters mounted the roof and are refusing to leaveHS2 Rebellion protesters are in a ‘stand off’ with police after climbing to the top of the controversial rail line’s headquarters and painting it pink.Xavier Gonzalez Trimmer, 20, and Dr Larch Maxey, 48, mounted the canopy of building’s lobby in Euston, central London, at 10am this morning clutching industrial spray paint machines. Footage shows the pair spraying the building in neon pink paint to sho
- Two ex-teammates of fallen NRL star Jarryd Hayne have come under fire after 'appalling messages' supporting the convicted rapist on social media after he was jailed on Thursday.
- Emelike Nwosuocha (inset), who raps as Kidd Wes, says in court documents the 2018 rap smash from Glover (main) is 'glaringly similar' to a song he released two years prior on Soundcloud.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reserves special praise for Edinson Cavani and David de Gea after Manchester United reach Europa League finalOle Gunnar Solskjaer reacting to Manchester United reaching the Europa League final (Picture: MUTV)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reserved special praise for Edinson Cavani and David de Gea after Manchester United progressed to the Europa League final despite losing to Roma.The Red Devils suffered a 3-2 defeat in Italy on Thursday night but still comfortably progressed to the final of the competition after winning the first leg 6-2.Cavani, who joined the club on a free transfer last summer, produced an im
- Langdon on Friday said she did not want to focus her attention on Hayne, 33, who has spent his first night behind bars as part of a sentence of five years and nine months for raping the young woman.
- The polls have now closed across the UK for Super Thursday (Picture: PA/Getty)The polls have now officially closed across the UK, bringing the nation’s ‘Super Thursday’ of elections to a close.
The pandemic saw last year’s elections delayed by 12 months, resulting in two years’ worth of polls taking place across the country today.Voting stopped at 10pm this evening, with counting now beginning for the Hartlepool parliamentary by-election, Doncaster mayor and 18 of 1
Jake Paul shows off black eye following brawl with Floyd Mayweather – and reveals who got the telling shot inMayweather and Paul involved in a wild backstage brawl (Picture: Getty/@jakepaulJake Paul was left with a black eye after brawling with Floyd Mayweather – claiming it was a member of the former world champion’s security staff who struck him.Mayweather is scheduled to face Logan Paul in an exhibition bout in Miami on 6 June – with the two meeting for a press conference on Thursday.The younger Paul brother would steal the show though, confronting Mayweather after the former five-
- The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation has reportedly recommended the age threshold be raised up 40 after Britain’s medicines regulator reported new figures on clots last week
- The Gunners limped out of Europe with a whimper on Thursday (Pictures: Getty / CBS Sports)Former Arsenal women’s star Alex Scott has slammed the Gunners’ performance as they meekly exited the Europa League at the hands of Villarreal and says the team are ‘simply not good enough’.Mikel Arteta’s side only needed to score once in the second leg of their semi-final at the Emirates on Thursday night but mustered just a solitary shot on target and meekly exited the compet
- Bowery Kitchen Supplies and women's clothing store Gooberry, are suing Marcus Lemonis claiming they were left drowning in debt after appearing on the CNBC reality series The Profit.
- Jill Biden thanked military spouses for their service and outlined her priorities for her Joining Forces initiative during a visit to Fort Carson on Thursday.
- Trump will move his political and fundraising base to New Jersey, putting himself in striking distance of New York donors as he escapes the swampy Florida summer.
- Tony Lodge, a research fellow at the Centre for Policy Studies warned that Britain is offshoring its energy security to Europe, leaving it vulnerable if the Continent's surplus of power is reduced.
- Body camera footage showed a woman calling a sheriff’s deputy a ‘Mexican racist’ and ‘murderer’ (Pictures: Twitter/CBSLA)A woman who claimed to be teacher was caught on video calling a sheriff’s deputy a ‘Mexican racist’ and ‘murderer’ who would ‘never be white’ during a traffic stop. Newly released body camera footage of her racist tirade last month has gone viral.The deputy pulled the woman over in San Dimas, California, o
- In China it is illegal to transport live animals, but 'blind boxes' have become increasingly popular. Customers buy packages without knowing which animal they will receive through the post
Freddie Ljungberg ‘hopes’ Mikel Arteta keeps Arsenal job despite dismal Villarreal defeat in Europa LeagueFreddie Ljungberg wants Mikel Arteta to remain Arsenal manager (Pictures: BT Sport)Freddie Ljungberg insists he ‘hopes’ Mikel Arteta keeps his job as Arsenal manager despite the club’s dismal defeat to Villarreal in the Europa League semi-finals.Asked whether Arteta still has the support of Arsenal fans, Ljungberg told BT Sport: ‘There’s no fans here so that’s difficult to know. I hope he does.‘I’m not going to stand here and say managers should st
- Jessie Buttafuoco, 38, toldtalk show The Doctors that letting anger towards her disgraced father Joey build up over his affair with then 17-year-old Amy Fisher serves no useful purpose.
- The Michelin Guides has announced that Eleven Madison Park earned another three-star rating, just three days after owner Daniel Humm announced it would become a vegan restaurant.
- Aly posed the theory the virus could spread faster during home gatherings on Sunday. Sydneysiders will mark Mother's Day that day as authorities battle to contact trace two mystery cases.
- Britons under 40 will be offered an alternative to the Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid jab after it was linked to potentially fatal blood clots, it was claimed last night.
Ian Wright details moment his mum said she wished she’d had termination in harrowing childhood abuse documentaryIan Wright became emotional as he opened up about childhood abuse (Picture: BBC)Ian Wright recalled the moment his mum told him that she wished she had got a termination.The Arsenal footballer opened up about his harrowing childhood abuse in a powerful new BBC One documentary, Ian Wright: Home Truths.In heart-wrenching scenes, the 57-year-old visited his family home where he became emotional at the memories.After discussing the way his step-dad had treated him, the athlete revealed his mum&rsquo
- NCT 127 are just nine members of the 23-member K-pop group NCT (Picture: Getty)SM Entertainment is set to launch a talent show to find the members of a new US based K-pop boy group.The leading K-pop company, based in South Korea, will form NCT-Hollywood, a brand new unit of the 23-member boy group NCT.SM Entertainment has teamed up with MGM Television for the project that will scout for young American men aged 13-25, who will be flown out to Seoul for bootcamp training at SM HQ, according to The
- James Paul Davis, 34, has denied causing the death of two-week-old baby Ciaran Leigh Morris (Picture: PA/West Midlands Police/Getty)A man has pleaded not guilty to causing the death of a two-week-old baby, after his pram was hit by a car on Easter Sunday.Ciaran Leigh Morris was being pushed along the pavement in his first family outing in High Street, Brownhills, Walsall, at about 4pm on April 4 when the collision took place.
James Paul Davis, 34, was later arrested and charg
- The threat by Paris to cut off Jersey’s electricity supply was childish and provocative and Britain’s response should have been to rise above that and claim the moral high ground
- Lawmakers put in earmark requests published by the House Appropriations committee for such activities as a $22 million water project in Modesto and expanding the Michelle Obama library.
- Seven-year-old Rottweiler Rambo could have been killed after scoffing the 'potentially fragrant' Covid PPE gloves - his owner assumed he'd merely used 'all of one box' when he noticed depleted stocks
- On Thursday, more SEC papers were filed revealing that she now has 25,793,660 of Coca Cola shares worth $120million. He has also given her 155million shares of Grupo Televisa.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!