- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are said to have cleared Frogmore Cottage and had all their furniture shipped over to them in the US, allowing Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank to move in
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and Tyrese Gibson are no longer clashing with each other (Picture: Getty Images)Fast and Furious stars Tyrese Gibson and Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson have officially ended their feud.The pair began battling it out on social media in 2017 when the former model called The Rock out for getting his own spin-off film, Hobbs & Shaw.However, Tyrese confirmed the former co-stars have buried the hatchet during an appearance on Stir Crazy with Josh H
- Professor Liam Smeeth said it was 'likely' a third lockdown would be needed in Britain to curb a possible rising tide of infections. He added it was unlikely Covid-19 would disappear completely.
- The attending physician in the U.S.Capitol has warned lawmakers and staffnot to attend holiday receptions 'outside of your family unit,' which would include the Congressional Ball at the White House.
- NHS England said the first doses of the Pfizer vaccine will be given to patients in 50 hospital hubs from next week. The Mirror answers all the questions you have about the jabs
- On Monday the Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge in New York City was closed down due to extreme wind conditions that led the bridge to sway and move up and down.
Strictly Come Dancing’s Giovanni Pernice told Ranvir Sing ‘I love you’ during their performance on Saturday night in previously unheard scenes.
The professional dancer, who has been embroiled in dating rumours with the Good Morning Britain presenter, shared some heartwarming sentiments with his partner as they got into character for their American Smooth.
A video shared
- Why is my partner no longer interested in me physically, one frustrated 52-year-old reader going through the menopause asks our in-house agony aunt Coleen Nolan
- (Picture: Channel 5)Neighbours has cast hard of hearing actor Nathan Borg in a new role.
The 24-year-old will portray teacher Curtis Perkins, who starts his teaching career at Erinsborough High, under the watchful eye of veteran Susan Kennedy (Jackie Woodburne) and Jane Harris (Annie Jones).
Curtis is passionate about helping young people — and he’s far tougher than he lets on!Nathan’s casting on the long-running serial drama makes him the first actor on Australian television w
- Serial bank robber, the 'Too Tall Bandit', has robbed 16 banks in 11 years.The most recent incidents took place in November of this year. The FBI is awarding $15,000 for his capture.
- Sonny Hazell was convicted of the manslaughter of Daryl Bunn, 27, following a trial at Chelmsford Crown Court, Essex, after the incident in Maldon last year
- Celeste has announced her debut album, Not Your Muse (Picture: Redferns)Celeste has announced her debut studio album, Not Your Muse, following her epic success on the John Lewis advert.The 26-year-old’s original song, A Little Love, was featured in this year’s ad for the brand.She is topping off an epic few months by dropping a full-length album on fans, packed with 12 total bops.Speaking about the offering on Instagram, while sharing the artwork, she said: ‘Not Your Muse is th
Shane Richie’s son has insisted he ‘doesn’t hate’ AJ Pritchard after his dad and the dancer clashed on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!.Last week, there was a bit of tension between Shane and AJ over the camp chores.The pair had previously had a disagreement over the washing up, but then things simmered between them once again when new camp leader
- Mac's Public House on Lincoln Avenue was slapped with several violations by officers from New York City Sheriff's Department Tuesday night.
FDA defends slow response to Pfizer vaccine approval saying scientists need more time to review dataUS regulators are coming under fire for not moving faster in approving the jabs, with Donald Trump heaping pressure on the Food and Drug Administration.
- Ahmed Al Husseini, 25, received a suspended jail sentence despite admitting crashing into luxury cars worth more than £1 million while chasing a £300,000 McLaren SLR through Chelsea in August 2019.
- A look at how New York City's iconic Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center has changed since it began as a modest tradition during the Great Depression in 1931
Clare Crawley must ‘give Bachelor Nation time to believe Dale Moss romance’ in order to win back trust, expert saysA damage control expert has revealed the next steps Clare Crawley and Dale Moss need to take to win back the trust of viewers (Picture: ABC)Clare Crawley will have to give Bachelor Nation time to trust in her relationship with Dale Moss in order to rebuild her reputation with fans, according to a damage control expert.The Bachelorette star has been having a tough time ever since her dramatic appearance in the latest series of the reality dating show ended with an engagement to Dale Moss after ju
- Latest Public Health England data shows Swale in Kent, Boston in Lincolnshire and Medway, also in Kent, are among a small number of towns and cities to see a seven day rise in cases
- Teah Vincent, 32, told jurors that the schoolboy looked older than he was, and claimed she was "sure" he told her he was 16 before they had sex in 2018
- The walk-in wardrobe is unrecognisable as a former bedroom (Picture: Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It)A creative mum-of-three has stunned people with her revamping skills as she turned her daughter’s bedroom into a huge walk-in wardrobe.Jackie Brown found she had space in her house after her two daughters left home. So, having always wanted a big walk-in wardrobe, she decided to transform the spare bedroom.
Posting pictures in the Facebook group ‘Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It’, which has over
- This probably won’t be put on a greetings card (Picture: Daily Post Wales)If you wanted to find a Christmas tree that sums up the year we’ve had, you probably wouldn’t find a better one than in Flintshire.The deadened brown needles and lacklustre branches make it look as if it hasn’t seen the sunlight in months – just like the rest of us, as we sit on endless Zoom meetings and catch up with our families from a distance of two metres away with a plate glass window in
- Police stripped Nigel Cookson, 55, and Jo Cashon, 45, of their pub licence after they gave out free drinks from The Grey Horse in Elvington, North Yorkshire to toast the fallen on Remembrance Sunday.
- The Prime Minister warned there were 'immense logistical challenges' in distributing the Pfizer/BioNTechvaccine while chief executive of NHS England Simon Stevens said the second doses had to be reserved for those who get the first dose this month
- The Mayor appeals to Londoners to stick to the rules and act with caution so we can "look forwards with hope towards a better year in 2021"
Descendant of Britain's fattest police officer 'PC Tubby' follows in footsteps by joining same forcePC 'Tubby' John Stephens weighed a whopping 25 stone (159kg). Now his great-great-great grandson Dan Challis has joined Leicestershire Police more than a century after PC Tubby retired.
- Monday’s viewers were left shocked after crooked property developer Ray Crosby invited his 18-year-old employee Faye Windass up to his hotel room under the guise of work (Picture: ITV)When we think about rape – if we ever do – how many of us think of a woman walking home alone after dark, attacked at knifepoint by a stranger?And how many of you reading this piece right now think you don’t know anyone who’s ever been raped?Of course, some women are raped by strangers
- The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has said that care home residents were among those who should be given the jab first - but there is a reason for the delay
- China has overtaken the U.S. to become the EU's biggest trade partner while the rest of the world slides into the red due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Wynn Resorts CEO Matt Maddox shared his predictions for the future of Las Vegas in an interview this week, saying he is confident that the city will bounce back better than ever with time.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!