- Jim Goodwin can’t look as Darvel stun his Dons side in the Scottish Cup (Picture: SNS)Former Aberdeen great Alex McLeish expressed sympathy for embattled Dons manager Jim Goodwin after he presided over the worst result in the club’s history – but admitted the cup loss to Darvel has ‘dragged the club back a mile’.The 41-year-old Irishman’s job appears to be in jeopardy following Monday’s 1-0 Scottish Cup fourth-round defeat away to sixth-tier side Darvel.
- EXCLUSIVE: Students at the Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, strapped a dead stag to the bonnet of a Land Rover, MailOnline can reveal.
- Donald Trump reposted an image by a commenter who said rival Ron DeSantis was 'grooming' high school girls, and who posted a 20-year old photoallegedly from when DeSantis was a teacher.
- Actor Elijah Wood has slammed a new ticket pricing scheme introduced by AMC theaters, as he claims it will ruin the 'sacred democratic space' of movie theaters.
- Australia's richest person Gina Rinehart is handing out another $4.1 million in bonuses to staff.
Sebastian Stan was left in awe by Sharper co-star Julianne Moore while revealing how they spent time behind-the-scenesSebastian Stan and Julianne Moore played secret on-screen lovers in Sharper (Picture: Getty Images)Sebastian Stan admitted his co-star Julianne Moore blew him away as he spent time with the Hollywood star in preparation for their psychological thriller Sharper. The 40-year-old actor appeared alongside the Oscar winner, 62, in Apple TV’s latest flick which told the story of two con artists as they fleeced New York City’s billionaires. Directed by Benjamin Caron, the streamin
- Is your life about to change forever? The EuroMillions draw has just been made so don't hang around - find your tickets and see if you are tonight's big winner
- The male officer, 22, has been transferred to Jacobi Hospital in the Bronx after allegedly suffering from self-inflicted gunshot wounds inside the locker room.
- Mesut Hancer was photographed holding the hand of his 15-year-old daughter Irmak (Picture: AFP)A grief-stricken father has been pictured grasping the hand of his teenage daughter crushed to death after earthquakes tore through Turkey and Syria.Crouching alone in the rubble, Mesut Hancer kept hold of Irmak, 15, trapped beneath a slab of concrete and a mattress in the remains of an apartment block.She died yesterday in the south-eastern Turkish region of Kahramanmaraş, the epicentre of a powe
- Alec Baldwin has demanded the special prosecutor assigned to his involuntary manslaughter case be disqualified due to her status as a Republican lawmaker.
- Almost 40 fire trucks are at the site in Keysborough in Melbourne's south-east where the fire broke shortly after 5am on Wednesday.
- Producers on the long-running NBC show were keen to get the royal on board, with Harry, 38, described as being 'all in'.
- Peter Faulding, a father-of-three, has become a world-renowned expert after working on a number of high-profile cases including the 'Spy in the Bag' case of MI6 agent Gareth Williams.
- Australians who have not been infected with Covid or had a vaccine within the last six months to roll up their sleeves again.
- Steve Laffey hopes he can be the dark horse candidate to break in the GOP presidential race, catching fire in the debates and becoming part of the national conversation as he takes on Trump.
- A fourth ABC staffer has come forward to say she had an affair with disgraced former host T.J. Holmes (pictured left) as insiders lift the lid on the sex-obsessed newsroom.
- Former South Carolina Attorney General Charlie Condon said that undermining the motivation of 'money trouble' turned up 'the top' result for the defense in the focus group.
- Emergency services were called to an estate on Jurston Lane, Wellington, at 8.25am today.
- A project based on 'gendered language' in the Church is set to be launched and debated this spring, with the possibility it could include suggestions on the use of 'He' and 'Him' in reference to God.
- Charlie Booth (pictured) snapped minutes after Lauren Howe, 26, spent two hours walking home from a party and he demanded to know where she had been and 'who she was with'.
- Some of David Carrick's victims have spoken out after the rapist police officer was jailed for 30 years as the Met Police are warned they could face possible legal action
- A three-month-old baby, a two-year-old boy and a four-year-old boy were found with stab wounds in a home in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, on Monday, as their family gave an update
- Andrea Radrizzani is making quick work on finding a new Leeds manager (Picture: Getty Images)Leeds United chairman Andrea Radrizzani says news on the club’s new manager is imminent, with ‘white smoke’ expected by Wednesday morning.The West Yorkshire club are hoping to make an appointment swiftly after Jesse Marsch was sacked on Monday following a poor run of results.Defeat at Nottingham Forest on Monday left Leeds 17th in the table, only out of the relegation zone on goal diffe
- Huntington Park police have released new footage from moments before double amputee Anthony Lowe Jr was shot dead (Pictures: KABC)A double amputee who was shot dead by police while hobbling away on his stumps knifed a man moments before, a new video released by cops shows.
Anthony Lowe Jr, 36, was fatally shot by police on January 26 after he allegedly refused to let go of a 12-inch butcher’s knife.
Police in Huntington Park, California, released additional footage from the day of the shoo
- At the end of January, far-right activist Rasmus Paludan burned a copy of the Koran outside the Turkish embassy in Stockholm after being granted permission by authorities.
- Will Claudia ruffle some feathers when she enters the villa tonight? (Picture: Instagram/@claudiafogarty)Tonight’s episode of Love Island is set to get the contestants’ hearts racing, as the boys and the girls in the cast each take turns in bringing the heat with raunchy dance routines.However, a new bombshell is set to ruffle some feathers as they’re thrown into the mix, with newcomer Claudia Fogarty making her way from the UK all the way to the villa in South Africa to start
- Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders will make the case that the nation needs a new generation of leaders when she delivers the Republican response to President Joe Biden's State of the Union.
- The pair had an icy reunion on Monday in the studio, but Collins was back in Washington - away from her co-hosts - just one day later following the cold atmosphere.
- Dani Czernuszka, 34, says Natasha King 'belly-flopped' onto her during a ruck, breaking her spine, in a league match between her team Reading Sirens and Bracknell Ladies in October 2017.
- David Overton, 31, ‘is a monster in size and a monster in nature’, one victim said (Picture: CPS)A violent bully who created fake personas in order to abuse women has been found guilty of raping, assaulting and coercing three women.David Overton, 31, made one victim eat her own faeces, took out loans in women’s names and ‘had no regard for any human or animal’.He has been sentenced to 27 years in prison, plus six years on licence, after being found guilty by a jury
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!