Matt Hancock was rudely interrupted during his tense interview with Piers Morgan thanks to an impromptu ‘software update’ which pretty much summed up our virtual pandemic problems. The Health Secretary appeared on Good Morning Britain on Tuesday to answer Piers and Susanna Reid’s burning questions about the PPE shortage scandal. Mr Hancock argued: ‘I thi
- A union chief has said officers no longer want to break-up large groupsPolice have lost the desire to break-up large groups who are contravening lockdown regulations because it is no longer manageable, a union chief has said. Chairman of the Metropolitan Police Federation Ken Marsh revealed where his members stood after crowds flocked to parks and beaches this weekend to enjoy the good weather. During lockdown, officers have frequently separated groups and also handed out fines t
- On Monday, Cuomo's office completed the referral process to Letitia James. She is now legally able to appoint a third party to investigate it the allegations of his two former aides.
- Charlotte Bennett, 25, has claimed that Cuomo had asked her inappropriate questions about her sex life, including whether she ever had sex with older men, when she was working for him last June.
- An urgent health alert has been issued for suburbs in Melbourne's west after viral fragments of coronavirus were found in sewage.
- Brittany Carlson, 29, from Tuscarora, New York, (pictured left) is accused of killing boyfriend Nicholas Tracy, 31, (right) with his car after he got out of it following an argument.
- Officers discovered the bodies of two women after smashing into a home in Leeds, West Yorkshire, yesterday. Neighbours say the women, aged 78 and 81, were sisters who lived together.
- Thomas Tuchel is yet to suffer defeat since taking over from Frank Lampard at Chelsea (Picture: Getty)Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand has been impressed with Thomas Tuchel’s start as Chelsea manager but believes getting the best out of Timo Werner, Kai Havertz and Hakim Ziyech will be a ‘massive task’ and one which could impact how long he stays in the job.The former Paris Saint-Germain and Borussia Dortmund boss remains unbeaten since taking over the reins from Frank La
Tiger King’s Joe Exotic says upcoming announcement will shock everyone: ‘The cat will be out of the bag’Tiger King’s Joe Exotic teased that the ‘cat will finally be out of the bag’ (Picture: Twitter)Joe Exotic has said that he will be making a major announcement on Wednesday.In a tweet shared on Monday, the Tiger King star teased that the reveal would be so dramatic that it would be the only thing that news outlets would be reporting on.The 57-year-old wrote: ‘Major announcement will be made on Wednesday of this week. Every News station, radio, newspaper, and talk show will
- The Biden administration will allow separated migrant families the option of being reunified either in the United States or their county of origin, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said.
- The motorist was travelling along Sydney's busy M5 motorway when he spotted the two men in hi-vis come face-to-face at about 7am on Monday.
- Michael the Asda ophthalmologist from Manchester referred 75-year-old Eileen for further examination after he picked up warning signs that he wasn't happy about
- The Queen displayed a calm demeanour as she spoke with the Governor of South Australia, Hieu Van Le, and Steven Marshall, Premier of South Australia.
- EXCLUSIVE: Richard Garriott took pictures drawn by young Mirror readers with him on his adventure as he added to his historic space-flying success by diving 36,000ft depths of the Mariana Trench in the Pacific Ocean
- Deborah Wales, 72, from Backford, Cheshire, has been told to pay off the £90,000 left on her mortgage, however she cannot afford the sum as she has no savings and is living a 'hand to mouth' existence
- Rachel Kennedy from Hertfordshire said she was 'going crazy' with excitement when all her numbers came in on Friday's draw. until she rang to claim her winnings.
- Joe Biden's spokesperson said Monday the U.S. 'reserves the right' to sanction Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the 2018 murder of journalist Jamala Khashoggi.
- Johnny Briggs was remembered warmly at the end of tonight’s Coronation Street (Picture: @coronationstreet, Twitter)Coronation Street viewers were touched tonight as they paid tribute to beloved actor Johnny Briggs who has died. Briggs, who famously played Mike Baldwin in the ITV soap, died on Sunday aged 85 after battling a ‘long illness’. Monday’s episode of Corrie aired in Briggs’ memory and a tribute appeared at the end, with a photo of the actor alongs
- Andrew Westwood, from Brentwood, Essex, found out he had colon and liver cancer on January 8 after undergoing tests in hospital to find out why he was in pain over Christmas
- CBP agents and local cops found 17 undocumented immigrants from Mexico and Guatemala hiding inside an ice cream truck in Texas last Wednesday.
- Soofuu Yakr, 27, yelled 'Allahu Akbar' at Channel 9 reporter Sophie Walsh, 34, and made stabbing motions at her stomach during her broadcast in Hyde Park on June 3.
- EXCLUSIVE: As the Duke of Edinburgh Prince Philip is moved to another hospital in his toughest ever health battle, a royal source tells the Mirror of a 'significant shift in the mood' at Windsor Castle when devoted staff found out he 'wasn’t coming home any time soon'
- The 49-year-old financial adviser was declared dead by police on Saturday after DNA testing revealed that her foot, wedged inside an Asics sneaker, drifted ashore on Bournda Beach on the NSW south coast.
- Taronga Western Plains Zoo in Dubbo is celebrating the birth of a critically endangered black rhino calf who is the last baby for her dad who died last year.
- Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas ripped the the Trump Administration's immigration policy in an appearance at Monday's White House briefing.
- Love Island Australia series 2 lands on UK screens tonight (Picture: Nine)If you’re itching for more Down Under drama now Married At First Sight Australia is coming to its season end, the country’s series 2 of Love Island premieres on UK television this evening.Seeing as the UK version of the popular reality show was put on pause this year, we’re hankering for some drama in the sun (to quote Gavin and Stacey’s Pam, ‘it’s the drama, Mick – we just love it
- Spike Lee will pay tribute to his beloved New York with the September 11 documentary (Picture: Reuters)Spike Lee has confirmed he will produce and direct a new documentary about the 9/11 terror attacks to coincide with the 20th anniversary later this year. The Oscar-winning filmmaker has landed a deal with HBO and HBO Max to create NYC Epicenters 9/11→ 2021½, a multi-series on the harrowing events of September 11, 2001. Announcing the project in a statement, Spike said: &ls
Coronation Street spoilers: Simon Barlow tells Leanne Battersby she will ‘lose another son’ in drugs dramaSimon destroyed Leanne with his harsh words in Coronation Street (Picture: ITV)Leanne Battersby (Jane Danson) was left completely and utterly crushed in Coronation Street tonight (March 1), as she finally learned that Simon Barlow (Alex Bain) has become a drug dealer.
Simon was on tenterhooks in tonight’s editions of the ITV soap, after Sam Blakeman (Jude Riordan) caught he and Jacob Hay (Jack James Ryan) terrorising a young lad.Sam struggled to comprehend what he witnessed on the night in
- The hurricanes, which were found hundreds of kilometres above the North Pole, would be expected to lead to important space weather effects and disruption to GPS systems, scientists found
- A delivery man destroyed an Ohio family's refrigerator while wheeling it down a driveway last week. The man tried to sit the refrigerator upright, but he lost control and it went crashing down.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!