Masterchef’s Gregg Wallace and John Torode ‘not as friendly off screen’ and have ‘never been to each other’s houses’John Torode and Gregg Wallace joined Masterchef in 2005 (Picture: BBC/Endemol Shine Group)Masterchef judges Gregg Wallace and John Torode are said to be ‘not as friendly off screen’, despite the rapport they exhibit on the cooking competition.Since 2005, former greengrocer Gregg and celebrity chef John have judged Masterchef together, shrewdly discerning between the competitors with the best culinary skills.While the pair may appear to have a strong relationship on the programme, Joh
- The Chancellor is said to be considering a freeze on life time allowancesThousands of wealthy pensioners could be hit with a ‘stealth tax’ under Rishi Sunak’s plans to start plugging holes in the nation’s finances.
The Chancellor is reportedly considering freezing the lifetime allowance, which is the amount people can build up in their pension pot before incurring tax charges.
The threshold, currently at £1 million, usually rises with inflation but will be frozen fo
- Kaisy Khademi left Kabul as a child (Picture: Frank Warren)Kaisy Khademi calmly recalls the day a Taliban solider drew a gun on his father as he shares his story.
It is one of conflict, tragedy, determination and ultimately triumph, one that took him from his native Afghanistan, trafficked halfway across the world across dangerous borders and through darker jungles before finally landing in the United Kingdom as a refugee.On Saturday, he boxes for the first time on live television. Most people t
- An explosive historical rape allegation has been made against a cabinet minister in the Morrison government.
- Bobby Stone (inset), a Miami Uber driver, has been charged with being an accessory to a crime after Sharon Martinez-Lazaro, 27, crashed her car in Miami on Tuesday night and got into his car.
Love Island contestants will get more psychological testing after deaths of Sophie Gradon and Mike ThalassitisLove Island contestants will get more psychological testing ahead of (Picture: Rex)Love Island contestants will get more psychological testing than before following the deaths of Sophie Gradon and Mike Thalassitis, it has been reported.The reality show is set to go ahead this summer after former Love Islander Anna Vakili claimed that auditions for the 2021 series are already happening.The Sun has reportedly been shown the latest contract issued to contestants.It revealed that those who get past
- The Queen is finally back where she belongs (Picture: ITV)Superbitches are the bread and butter of soap and Home Farm has never felt more right than with Kim Tate (Claire King) at the helm in Emmerdale. Ever since the villainous minx flew out of the village with son James in a helicopter after leaving Chris for dead, fans have been calling for a return.It was beginning to look hopeless and a pipe dream that would never come true – but in actual fact, before Kim’s most recent comeback
- Martin makes Kush pay in EastEnders (Picture: BBC)Kush Kazemi (Davood Ghadami) in EastEnders has recently lost quite a lot in his life. His gambling addiction has now led him to be kicked out of the Slaters home, break up with Kat and soon will be facing a court hearing too after his arrest during the robbery job.Following Ruby’s (Louisa Lytton) attempt at helping Kush flee the country with Arthur, Kush began living with her and Martin (James Bye), and interfered a lot as Ruby attempted to
- Johnny is beaten in Coronation Street (Picture: ITV)Life in prison for Johnny Connor (Richard Hawley) in Coronation Street is a far cry from his past life as pub landlord. As his MS battle continues, Johnny is also struggling with his recent diagnosis of Charles Bonnet syndrome.Johnny was recently told that having Charles Bonnet syndrome means his condition is physical, not mental and if his medication will work, the hallucinations he has been experiencing will stop.As life continues to spiral f
- Lagaria Slaughter supplied a fatal dose of the party drug Molly, to 20-year-old Katherine Schlegel at the Electric Zoo music festival in 2018 in New York City.
- Is it really good news? (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)While the pandemic has had a devastating impact on so many aspects of everyday life, the housing market appears to have remained pretty untouched.Initially, it was thought that house prices might fall due to the impact of coronavirus – but instead they appear to be higher than ever before.
Plus the stamp duty holiday for properties less than £500,000 has meant a lot of demand.It’s now being reported that Chancellor Rishi Sunak
- The former first son was speaking on Fox News' Hannity when he accused his own party of not having the fortitude to come out as the victor in their elections.
- NHS England data shows which parts of the country have had the most first and second doses as part of the coronavirus vaccine programme, a crucial part of the effort to lower Covid cases and deaths
- Olly Yerbury's health problems began before he was born when an early scan found his left kidney was abnormal, an inquest was told
- Buddy was last seen in Tocumwal, on the New South Wales/Victoria border at about 6pm on Thursday.
- John Boehner, who apparently has a pension for red wine, has been making the asides toward Ted Cruz while working on his book 'On The House: A Washington Memoir'
- Zo Denham, 34, and his wife Whitney, 33, sold 161.23g of cocaine, worth about $58,500 in south-west Sydney - including multiple sales to an undercover cop.
- Purim celebrates the foiling of a plot to massacre the Jewish people around 2,500 years ago. Children in Brooklyndressed up before heading out onto the streets of Williamsburg on Thursday.
- More than 120-doses of Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine have been thrown out after a possible storage error at a nursing home in Melbourne.
- While regional areas proved popular last year, Metropole Property Strategists said houses in inner and middle-distance areas of Australia's big cities were likely to see price surges this year.
- The bloodied body of Robyn Beever, 82, was found in her home in Varsity Lakes in the Gold Coast on Thursday afternoon.
- A number of dog lovers in suburban Cairns were on edge recently following the emergence of a confronting sign at a popular and highly utilised off-leash park.
- Ms Caddick's decomposed foot was discovered on Bournda Beach, six hours south of Sydney, on February 21 and police on Friday confirmed DNA testing proved the remains belonged to her.
- Most of the UK will enjoy above average temperatures of between 11C and 13C into the next two days thanks to a warm, southerly airflow
- Joe Biden's chief medical adviser, Dr Anthony Fauci, said on Thursday that 'common sense' showed that two fully-vaccinated people meeting up was an 'extremely low risk' activity.
- The FBI is reportedly investigating whether the dognapping of Lady Gaga's bulldogs was politically motivated because she sang at President Joe Biden's inauguration last month.
- The axed host of The Chase broke his silence to Daily Mail Australia on Friday as he seeks to have charges he assaulted his doctor girlfriend Orly Laveedismissed on mental health grounds.
- Blake Davis, 31, was found guilty of manslaughter of Jett McKee after striking himwith a sword after feeling his Forest Lodge unit in Sydney's inner west, on August 10, 2018.
- The handwritten letter said they could hear the man and his partner while they were sharing an intimate moment.
- North Korea's strict anti-coronavirus measures include blocking most forms of passenger transport across the border and severely restricted movement inside the country
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!