- Jess Power opened up about drama on Married At First Sight Australia (Picture: E4)Married At First Sight Australia’s Jessika Power has revealed the secret partner swapping that went down behind the scenes on the show.MAFS season six was filmed in 2018 and aired Down Under the following year, but UK viewers are only catching up on the drama now, as it unfolds on weeknights on E4.Fans were left with their jaws on the floor over some of the scenes, as Jess embarked on an affair with Dan Webb
- The Duke of Sussex was a ‘wonderful’ patron to The London Marathon Charitable Trust for nearly a decade (Picture: EPA/PA)Prince Harry has been praised for his ‘unstinting support’ for the London Marathon Charitable Trust after he was stripped of his remaining military titles and patronages.The Duke of Sussex was patron of the charity for nine years but his role came to an end in January as it was decided it would not be renewed.He and pregnant wife Meghan Markle insisted
- Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne Pinnock will join Anne-Marie on The Voice (Picture: @TheVoiceUK)Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock is set to join forces with Anne-Marie as a guest coach on The Voice UK.In scenes that will air tonight, the final round of the battles take place, and judges Sir Tom Jones, will.i.am, Olly Murs and Anne-Marie will choose their final acts to take through to the semi-finals.All of the contestants who reach the first round of the semi-finals will not only be mentored by t
- Matt Taylor has stepped in to defend Naga Munchetty (Picture: BBC)BBC Breakfast weather reporter Matt Taylor has stepped in to defend his co-host Naga Munchetty after a viewer said he’d ‘drawn the short straw’ by working with her.It comes after Naga and her co-presenter Charlie Stayt came under fire following their appearance on last weekend’s Saturday Kitchen.Viewers said they found the ‘behaviour and comments of the guests ‘inappropriate’ and that they
Paris Hilton says Britney Spears is ‘treated like a child’ amid conservatorship drama: ‘It’s not fair’Paris Hilton has spoken out in support of Britney Spears (Picture: FilmMagic)Paris Hilton has spoken out about Britney Spears’ conservatorship, saying she’s ‘treated like a child’.The star, who recently got engaged, opened up about the Toxic hitmaker’s situation following the unauthorised Framing Britney Spears documentary, which showed the struggles the singer has faced in her life.‘I haven’t spoken to her in a few months, I haven’t even watched t
- Line of Duty will return next month (Picture: BBC/World Productions)It’s the news we’ve all been waiting for – Line of Duty series six has a start date.We have been patiently (read: extremely impatiently) waiting for more drama from AC-12, and theorising just who H could be, for two years, since series five aired in March 2019.Now, it has been confirmed that series six is just a month away.A teaser aired during England’s Six Nations clash with Wales on BBC One confirmed t
- Could Emily be headed for the dance floor later this year? (Picture: David Fisher/BAFTA/REX)Emily Atack is rumoured to be taking to the floor on the next series of Strictly Come Dancing, as odds on the actress joining the show dropped to 3/1.According to bookmakers Ladbrokes, Emily is one of the favourites to be snapped up for the next series.The Inbetweeners star made a big impression during her stint on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! in 2018, and she previously starred on Dan
Chelsea striker Timo Werner needs ‘a lot of work’ and ‘doesn’t look like a goalscorer’, says Paul MersonWerner has struggled to find his feet in the Premier League (Picture: Getty Images)Chelsea summer signing Timo Werner requires ‘a lot work’ and ‘doesn’t look like a goalscorer’, according to Arsenal hero Paul Merson.Werner, 25, was brought in from RB Leipzig last summer for £47.5million after netting 28 Bundesliga goals in 34 games last season.But since his arrival at Stamford Bridge, the striker has struggled to adapt to the Premier League and recently went o
- Emil Apreda, 33, was thought to have targeted the NHS due to its ‘vulnerability’ at the time (Picture: PA)A blackmailer who posed as a far-right extremist and threatened to blow up an NHS hospital unless he was paid £10million in Bitcoin has been jailed for three years.
Emil Apreda, 33, also made threats against unnamed MPs and Black Lives Matter protesters in 18 emails sent during the first wave of the Covid-19 pandemic last spring.
The Italian-national, who had studied comput
- Bloomberg columnist Tim O'Brien told MSNBC that he believes people within the Trump Organization could turn on the former president during an investigation by Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance.
- Werner admitted he’s finding life easier under Thomas Tuchel (Picture : TASS via Getty Images)Timo Werner admitted life at Chelsea has become easier for him since Thomas Tuchel replaced Frank Lampard due to his new manager being able to explain things to him in German.
Werner struggled to find his best form under Lampard but has looked sharper under the new boss amid their unbeaten run.
Tuchel will look to maintain his unbeaten start to life at Stamford Bridge against second-placed Manches
- Footage showed the protesters massing on Grafton Street leading to St Stephen's Green before a man walked towards the police line aiming a stick of fireworks which blew into the face of an officer.
- People are not currently allowed to sit outside with pals under lockdown rules (Picture: Backgrid)Brits are hitting beauty spots to bask in the sunshine this weekend, despite people being urged to ‘stay at home’ under lockdown rules.
Large crowds of people were pictured sitting alongside the River Exe in Exeter to enjoy the sunset, while Plymouth Hoe was described by locals as ‘heaving’.
Across the country beaches and parks are teeming with people, with temperatures expec
- Ray Scovell, 76, from Sandown, Isle of Wight, was admitted to hospital after becoming ill on January 8 and passed away over a week before his wife Rosemary, 73, also ended up in hospital.
- The coronavirus conspiracy theorist, 73, was pictured in handcuffs being led away by Metropolitan Police officers in Bishops Park, Fulham, West London, on Saturday.
- The five neighbours from Trafford, Greater Manchester, scooped £30,000 each in the People's Postcode Lottery prize draw, with the sixth winning £60,000 after buying two tickets
- Olivia Attwood admitted she felt bad for being able to get her hair done (Picture: Instagram/oliviajade_attwood)Olivia Attwood has told fans she feels guilty for being able to get her hair dyed despite salons being shut due to the coronavirus pandemic.The former Love Island star, 29, revealed that she had been able to get her roots done for work but didn’t feel good about it. A fan asked her during an Instagram Q&A: ‘How have you had your hair done????’, after seeing h
- Have you ever used that excuse before? (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)That’s right – the old cliché of using a headache as a way to turn down sex isn’t going to cut it.It turns out that sex could actually help your headaches, so the logic doesn’t hold up.So what exactly is the science? Here’s what we know…Why could sex help a headache?Durham University professor Amanda Ellison, who wrote a book called Splitting: The Inside Story on Headaches, says
- People were randomly stopped in the street of Los Angeles this week and shown a photo of the 56-year-old husband of Kamala Harris on Wednesday's episode.
- Hugo the Labrador sat next to the freezing canal in Linlithgow, West Lothian, as owner Brian Watson lay face down in the water and flagged a passer-by
- (Picture: TikTok/@franksharp93)If you’re afraid of spiders, you definitely shouldn’t have clicked on this story.A woman has shared her horror at opening up a clothing parcel from Boohoo to find a ‘massive’ spider sealed into the bag.On TikTok, the woman – called Frank – showed the spider crawling around in the bag with her garments, joking that the clothing brand should ‘come and get [their] unwanted employee’ or she would start ‘charging ren
- A Victorian terraced home in Cardiff that's become a bit of a social media and television star has gone up for sale and could be yours for £600,000
- Care homes need to demonstrate a ‘clear rationale’ if they want to impose such a policy (Picture: Getty Images Europe)Care homes are able to enforce a ‘no jab, no job’ policy that requires new staff to have been vaccinated but the Government won’t be taking a blanket approach to the issue, according to the Justice Secretary.
Robert Buckland stressed that employers who want to use employment contracts to require new members of staff to have had a Covid jab must
- Emergency services were called at around 6pm after the teenager was admitted to hospital in Leigh-On-Sea with stab wounds.
- People can enjoy the bright weather, with 15C temperatures, for the next few days but chillier conditions are on the way next month as March sees a colder spell for Brits
- It’s A Sin creator had plans for Roscoe (Picture: Ben Blackall)*Warning: Contains spoilers for It’s A Sin*It’s A Sin creator has revealed the heartbreaking plans he had for Roscoe’s character in the hit Channel 4 series.Russell T Davies explained that he had hoped the show would have gone on for eight episodes instead of five, giving him more space to develop Roscoe’s (Omari Douglas) character.He also had plans for Jill’s character, who is played by Lydia West
- Abigail Breslin, who is best known for starring in Little Miss Sunshine and Scream Queens, has revealed that her father has died from coronavirus
- A man, believed to be 19, was fatally stabbed in Paddington Green last night (Picture: UKNIP)A teenager has been stabbed to death in London as the capital’s murder rate ‘reaches a three-year high’.A murder investigation has been launched after a man, believed to be aged 19, was found seriously injured in Paddington Green on Friday night.Paramedics from the London Ambulance Service and the London Air Ambulance rushed to the scene at 9.13pm, but the victim was pronounced dead 45
- Officer Dominic 'Nick' J. Winum, 48, had stopped suspect Dakota Richards at around 3.30pm on Friday in the town of Stanley when the 29-year-old got out of his car and opened fire.
- Workers at the Amantola Restaurant in Deeside, Wales were discovered living inside premises next to the eatery riddled with safety hazards and now the owner has been prosecuted
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!