- Moses Christensen, 22, is accused of murdering Richard Hall, 70, on Brown Clee Hill in South Shropshire, in a "very savage, animalistic and brutal" attack
The five Australian car sales milestones of 2020 and 2021 from SUVs to Chinese cars and Holden deathChanges to Australia's motoring landscape have occurred since July - and they most likely will never be reversed. From the death of Holden to the rise of China, SUVs and hybrids, this is the future.
- New Zealand Police have yet to establish why car groomer Kunal Khera, 26, was found dead in the burning car in a park in Flat Bush in south-east Auckland about 8.10pm on Saturday night.
- Royal biographer Hugo Vickers told the BBC's Newsnight that Meghan Markle had misleadingly claimed in her interview that there was a discussion about whether the boy could take the title.
Melinda Gates says global COVID herd immunity could be reached in 2022 but US is only half way thereThe billionaire philanthropist said that she was encouraged by the vaccination progress so far, with 60 million people in the US - 18 per cent - receiving their first dose.
- The New Zealand government is yet to announce its priorities for COVID-19 vaccinations beyond border workers and health workers.
- Forza Horizon 4 – is it too early for another one? (pic: Microsoft)The Tuesday Inbox worries that some celebrated game creators may be thinking of retiring, as one reader laments the dearth of arcade racers.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
I’m going to be really interested to see what this Xbox Direct style show is going to be, if it happens this month. It’s worth noting that Microsoft is traditionally very bad at these thin
- Survival Z – not the worst app of the month (pic: Ember Entertainment)GameCentral awards a rare 1/10 score to one of this month’s mobile apps, but thankfully there are some more positive reviews as well.March isn’t proving a busy month for console and PC games and it’s not much better for mobile titles, with a surfeit of ultra-low scoring zombie games. But there are some hidden gems to be found amongst all the living dead apps, including the excellent and accurately entit
- The complainant's pre-recorded evidence in the rape trial of NRL star Jarryd Lee Hayne is being played in his retrial.
- Australian academic Kylie-Moore Gilbert has revealed the unexpected methods she used to keep sane during her time in solitary confinement in an Iranian prison.
- Passengers of both buses are reportedly trapped inside after the T-bone smash in Canning Vale, Perth, just after 8am on Tuesday.
- Under the program, festivals and events would be ramped up on Fridays as a drawcard to get people back in the city and employers would agree to give their staff the hour longer weekend.
- Priti Patel is under growing pressure to order an inquiry into the 'Nick' scandal after a former home secretary branded a watchdog probe as 'botched'.
- The burial service for Edna Jean Hunt had just ended when her son, Richard, claimed two men in orange workwear waited nearby as the family said their final goodbyes
- A man who helped rob a sleaze bag who sent their friend a picture of his penis has been sentenced to jail despite agreeing to rat on his mate.
- Australians have a renewed spring in their step following last week's national accounts, which Prime Minister Scott Morrison described as 'remarkable'.
- Don Lemon reacted to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Oprah interview on Monday and said he wasn't surprised by the couple's racism allegations because 'that is what the monarchy is based on'.
- The Office for National Statistics found about one in six parents of pre-school children will reject a jab or have doubts, double the number among non- parents or the parents of older children.
- Scott Morrison has personally spoken to Defence Minister Linda Reynolds' doctor about her extended medical leave.
- Could Jesy Nelson’s next gig be back on The X Factor? (Picture: Rex)Simon Cowell is reportedly eyeing former Little Mix star Jesy Nelson for a judging role on the new revamped series of The X Factor.Things could come full circle for the singer who found fame after winning the competition in 2011 with ex band mates Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall.According to The Sun Simon – who used to have the Salute singers on his record label – is making a list and chec
- Footage of the shocking encounter was posted to Reddit after being filmed by one of the workers inside a cafe who was on the receiving end of the remarks from an Aussie teen.
- The prime minister is frustrated that 54,000 jobs are going begging in regional Australia - including at pubs, cafes and farms - despite the government's $6,000 relocation payment.
- Grandmother Sheila Hall, 81, who has Alzheimer's disease and dementia, has been torn apart from her loving daughter for months by the coronavirus pandemic
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has an unsettled defender on his hands (Picture: Getty Images)Eric Bailly wants answers from Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer regarding his future at the club as he continues to struggle to cement his place in the first team.The 26-year-old has been at Old Trafford since 2017 but either through injury, form or competition for places at centre-back, he has always struggled to hold down a spot in the starting XI.The Ivorian managing 11 Premier League starts in hi
- RICHARD KAY: Not even the height of the Charles and Diana wars brought such a glow to the heart of anti-monarchists everywhere as Meghan and Harry's interview with Oprah Winfrey has done.
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex sparked an extraordinary guessing game yesterday after accusing an unnamed member of the Royal Family of racism.
- New powers to prevent violent protests on Britain's streets will see the maximum sentence for vandalising a war memorial rise to 10 years, while other jail terms will also increase.
- Monty Don has called on gardeners - especially men - to ease off their 'obsession' with mowing the lawn. The 65-year-old said keeping grass short tends to be a male trait, which is about 'control'.
- What’s in store today? (Picture: Getty/ Metro.co.uk)Spring is just around the corner and change is in the air for some.Taurus is unintentionally making waves, but might not realise it just yet.Sagittarius, meanwhile, has some DIY plans but needs to be careful not to be too ambitious.And Cancer needs to let go to help things move onRead on below to find out what today has in store for you.What star sign are you?Aries: March 21 to April 20Taurus: April 21 to May 21Gemini: May 22 to June 21Ca
- British viewers watching Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's interview with Oprah Winfrey for the first time tonight jokingly urged ITV to bring back Jeremy Kyle to hold a lie detector test for the Royal Family.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!