Manchester United would ‘sell their souls’ to have a front three like Tottenham’s, says Graeme SounessBale made the dramatic return to Spurs (Picture: Getty Images)Graeme Souness claims Manchester United would ‘sell their souls’ to have a front three as effective as Tottenham’s.Gareth Bale completed a dramatic switch back to former club Spurs this summer on a season-long loan after seven years at the Bernabeu.Despite winning four Champions League finals, relations between the Welshman and the club began to sour, and now, the 31-year-old will form part of a devastating attacking
- Kyle James Henk Daniels, 22, has pleaded not guilty to 26 charges over the alleged sexual assault of nine girls aged at Mosman Swim Centre, on Sydney's lower north shore, in 2018 and 2019.
- Leanza Cornett has died aged 49 (Picture: Getty Images)Former Miss America Leanza Cornett has sadly died at the age of 49, it has been confirmed. The beauty queen, who won Miss America in 1993, was reportedly taken to a Jacksonville hospital on October 12 to receive treatment for a head injury. Her death was confirmed by Miss America Organisation on Wednesday night in a statement which said: ‘Leanza had a bright and beautiful spirit and her laugh was infectious. We know she meant
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik are ready for another night off baby duties (Picture: Getty / Instagram)Gigi Hadid is clearly looking forward to adult time after welcoming her daughter last month, admitting she’s excited for her next date night with boyfriend Zayn Malik. The Victoria’s Secret model gave birth to their baby girl in September and is currently basking in all the joy that newborns bring. However, Gigi is understandably dreaming of a moment when she can be nappy free
- A 14-year-old girl was arrested in South London last night on suspicion of stabbing a 24-year-old man to death in Crawley, Sussex. The victim was found with serious injuries on Tuesday night.
- Britain has already stocked up on 20 million doses from six different candidate vaccines, but senior government officials reportedly claim Downing Street is confident Pfizer-Biontech will win the race
- Footage from the city Wednesday appears to show some looters stealing an ATM machine from a Walgreens. Officers were injured after projectiles were thrown. Karon Hylton is inset.
- Golfer Jack Nicklaus, 80, has voted for Donald Trump, he confirmed - news to which the president replied: 'Jack, this is a Great Honor. Thank you!' Nicklaus said he respected him.
- Idaho police confirmed a state mayoral candidate and coffee shop manager died from gunshot wounds in a murder-suicide. Jared Murphy, 28, and Ashley Midby, 34, were both found dead.
Melbourne trains were not CLEANED properly during coronavirus by contractor paying off Metro managerMetro Trains' operational fleet manager Peter Bollas admitted to receiving roughly $150,000 from Transclean (pictured) boss George Haritos, the IBAC heard on Wednesday.
- Comey's decision to reveal the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton's email server on October 28, 2016 - just 11 days before Election Day - has since been cemented as the turning point of her doomed campaign.
- The one-year-old black steer escaped Saint Ignatius' College Riverview in Lane Cove, on Tuesday night after breaking through one of the stock-proof fences.
- Rishi Sunak is answering questions on the Job Support Scheme (Picture: Tolga AKMEN / AFP)Chancellor and Richmond MP Rishi Sunak will be answering some of the country’s burning questions today on the changes he made last week to the Job Support Scheme.The changes were made to better complement England’s three tier lockdown system, with financial support packages available varying depending on what tier you live in.The new Job Support Scheme will come into effect on November 1, replaci
- Claimants have accused Boris Johnson of wanting to 'keep us in the dark' on Russian interference in what is believed to be the first national security challenge of its kind
- Sebastian McKay pleaded guilty in August to four counts of indecent behaviour following three seperate incidents in Adelaide over three days from July 31.
- At least 12 Brisbane area schools were evacuated on Thursday afternoon following a series of bomb threats.
- NSW Police have appealed for public assistance in finding Sandy Alsalihi and Elisa Coronakes, both aged 14, who were last seen at their homes in Sydney south-west on Wednesday night.
- Sarah Mills, 33, from NSW's Mid North Coast,went on an extraordinary rant online after revealing she and her three children have been homeless for three weeks.
- Donald Trump and Joe Biden have joined 74 million Americans in voting early to avoid pandemic hold-ups, but the US President is still peddling the rhetoric that the coronavirus will be easily overcome - in fact he's so sure of it the White House has already declared victory
- Members of the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security were invited to dine with ambassador Saad Al-Mahmood at the Qatari Embassy in Canberra.
- Lucy Victoria Wieland, 28, from Townsville in north-eastern Queensland, was sentenced to two years in jail on August 4 after pleading guilty to seven charges including fraud.
- The driver, who was a close contact of the Chadstone Shopping Centre cluster, dined at Oddfellows Cafe in Kilmore, 60km north of Melbourne, on September 30.
- Investigators are searching for a mysterious staffy they believe mauled a beloved dog that would greet guests checking into the Adelaide Oval Hotel.
- The coins were launched on Thursday, a year after devastating fires began sweeping across the nation, with $125,000 of proceeds from the coins going to fire services across the country.
- The federal government's Ten to Men longitudinal study on male health found more than 70 per cent of middle-aged Australian men are overweight.
- Calls for Ms Holgate to resign have mounted after she was stood down this week on her full $1.3million salary pending an investigation into the alleged misuse of corporate credit cards.
- Pip Edwards' camp has broken its silence after leaked emails revealed how the P.E Nation co-founder's publicist slammed an Archibald Prize entry portrait for making her look 'old'.
- The note celebrates Dame Nellie Melba, a world-famous soprano who sang in Australia, Europe and the US in the late 19th Century and early 20th Century.
- A Met Office yellow weather warning has been issued for the west coast of England, much of Wales and parts of Scotland until Sunday evening with "dangerous" flooding likely
Joe Biden's brother Jim REFUSED to answer whether Joe was involved in the family's dealings in ChinaJim Biden, the younger brother of Joe Biden, refused to answer questions when he was spotted returning to a house in Maryland, in footage published by Fox on Wednesday.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!