Making a quick breakfast in an air fryer (Picture: Air Fryer Guy)Breakfast time can be a little rushed, especially if you were tempted by a few extra minutes in bed.But one man has come up with a way to cook bacon, eggs and toast quickly – and you don’t need to be stood over a pan.The mysterious Australian man known as Air Fryer Guy posts his food ideas on TikTok.
He uses an air fryer (yes, the clue is in his name), which circulates hot air at high speed so you don’t need to pu
- Lynette Pilgrim, 60, was caught with 1.16g of methamphetamine hidden in her underwear in Townsville, north-east Queensland.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison said on Friday there was about 24,000 Australians registered to come home as he announced a staged increase in the weekly arrivals cap.
- Dolly Parton sets the record straight on tattoo rumours (Picture: Getty)Dolly Parton has set the record straight when it comes to her having any tattoos.
Rumours have been rife that the country music legend, 74, is partial to some ink.There was speculation that Dolly has arm sleeve tattoos – because she’s alway seen covering her arms up with long-sleeved clothing – but she insists that’s not the case, telling People she has some tats and they’re all ‘tasteful&
- The Chancellor will today unveil what happens when the furlough scheme comes to an end next month, amid fears that huge numbers of job losses will leave the economy in tatters
- The survey , conducted by the Australian National University, interviewed 3,000 people questioning who they believe should be vaccinated first.
- Bridget Dowdle upload the terrifying footage from her garden in Brisbane to her Tik Tok page on Wednesday.
Frightening moment huntsman spider charges towards a Western Australian man as he sits on the toiletWestern Australian man Riley Watts filmed the moment he jumps in fear as the spider runs towards him and posted the video to TikTok.
- Autumn is here to stay as temperatures continue to dip with a frosty start leading into a day of heavy rain, gusty winds, thunder and hail - though things could settle down by the weekend
- The rented box truck was spotted at 2pm on Wednesday, as Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron was still speaking at a press conference about the grand jury findings.
- Andrew Stephen Jewitt, 43, from Logan in south-east Queensland, was arrested after the guardian of one of the girls, who was 11-years-old, alerted police after seeing one of the disturbing messages.
- A group of adults who gathered in a Melbourne park for a child's birthday party have been fined for breaking coronavirus restrictions.
- A number of leading Australian private health insurance companies are set to increase their premiums from October 1.
- An estimated 380 of 470 whales are confirmed to have died after the pod of pilot whales got themselves into trouble at Macquarie Harbour on Tasmania's west coast on Monday.
- Fadi Zraika was one of two 18-year-old men who who set off the fireworks at Bright Park, Guildord, western Sydney, on December 22.
- Zayn Malika and Gigi Hadid have welcomed their first child (Picture: Getty)Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid have become parents for the first time.The former One Direction star, 27, and model Gigi, 25, have welcomed their baby girl.Zayn wrote on Twitter: ”Our baby girl is here, healthy & beautiful.‘To try put into words how i am feeling right now would be an impossible task. The love i feel for this tiny human is beyond my understanding.‘Grateful to know her, proud to call her min
- Rob Faulkner, who works at Wairakaia Station on New Zealand's North Island, said Shrek 2 had avoided shearing for about five years by living in a nearby forestry block.
- Rebwar Ahmed, 36, was filmed by an 'eye in the sky' unmanned aircraft at the helm of a rigid-hulled inflatable boat crossing from France.
- JobSeeker benefits are being slashed by $300 a fortnight from Friday as a new assets test is introduced making the unemployed wait longer if they have more than $5,500 in the bank.
- Security footage captured at least four youths entering Redlynch Laundrette, in Cairns, on Saturday night before allegedly damaging equipment.
- Police spotted a car driving at speed in Frederick Road, Salford, on Wednesday evening with the pursued vehicle then colliding with two others
- The chilling audio features a computer generated voice aimed at insecure Aussies so scammers can prey on their hard earned cash.
- A report released by a group of GOP lawmakers headed by Senator Ron Johnson (left) alleges that Hunter Biden (right) sent money to individuals who may have been linked to prostitution rings.
- Bomshell letters revealed the prime minister urged Mr Andrews to accept troops in three letters sent on 4, 6 and 11 July as Victoria's second wave of Covid-19 threatened to overwhelm the state.
- Donald Trump wished Prince Harry luck "because he's going to need it" after telling reporters at a press briefing he was not a fan of Meghan Markle following a video interpreted as an endorsement for Joe Biden
- The prime minister posted a video on Instagram on Wednesday where he share how he had been learning Auslan - Australia's sign language.
- Melbourne UFC fighter Jake Matthews took a drastic step to stay fit during Victoria's coronavirus lockdown. He joined the Australian Army and is now a fully-fledged Private.
- The shocking moment a Porsche Cayenne drives past a red light into oncoming traffic before being T-boned by another car has been captured on video.
- Cameron was speaking at a press conference on Wednesday in which he announced that a grand jury grand jury brought no charges against Louisville police for the killing of Breonna Taylor in March.
- The bike rider was cycling through Macmasters Beach, on the NSW Central Coast, on August 9 when he was narrowly overtaken by a Toyota driver.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!