- John Lee Morris, 32, knifed Niki Campbell, 30, multiple times at his flat in Harpurhey, Manchester before taking a lethal amount of paracetamol, an inquest heard
- Thomas Markle has vowed he will not stop speaking to the press about his daughter until she and Prince Harry resume contact with him.He told Good Morning Britain: ‘Well basically what I do because I haven’t heard from them, I’ll do a story in the press.
‘If I haven’t heard from them in 30 days I’ll do another story in the press. And I haven’t heard from them. I would love to hear from them.’When asked why he keeps talking to the press, he said: &ls
- The meteorite is likely to become known as the Winchcombe meteorite (Credits: PA)A meteorite that fell from the fireball that lit up the sky over the UK and northern Europe last month has been found and identified as a type which has never fallen anywhere in Britain before.Fragments of the fireball have been located in Winchcombe, Gloucestershire and are now in the care of museum scientists.The meteorite, likely to be known as the Winchcombe meteorite, is an extremely rare type called a carbonac
- There is a disconnect between the numbers of Black talent compared to senior management (Picture: Getty/wundervisuals)Despite the prevalence of Black artists and performers, beyond the stages and behind the scenes, there is still a significant lack of diversity in the music industry.
The UK Music 2020 Diversity Report found that only 7.8% of the music industry workforce surveyed identified as Black.
In a survey conducted by PRS Foundation, out of 400 Black applicants 78% said they had experience
- The shocking conversation with Oprah Winfrey was aired on ITV last night (Picture: CBS / Getty Images)A senior member of Boris Johnson’s Government has accused Prince Harry of ‘blowing up his family’ in his explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey.Foreign Office minister Lord Goldsmith thinks the Duke of Sussex made claims solely aimed at ‘Harry’s family’.It comes after the two-hour conversation, aired on ITV in the UK last night, saw the prince and his wife Meg
- Clubhouse is one social media app that isn’t just a few clicks away. (Picture: Getty)An innovative blend of talk radio, dialogue, podcast and online party, Clubhouse is the app that’s got people talking.The social networking app is based on audio-chat, with users able to listen in to conversations, interviews and discussions between all sorts of people on all sorts of topics.Even if the guest speaker is someone of billionaire status, like Elon Musk, the interactive aspect of the app
Hollyoaks spoilers: 13 new images reveal shock return, explosive County Lines finale and wedding dramaIt’s a week that Hollyoaks fans will never forget (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks has been on fire as of late, but if you thought you’d seen the Channel 4 soap at its best, just wait until you see what’s in store next week.The week in question is rather big one for a number of reasons, as the County Lines storyline reaches a thunderous conclusion.
Ollie Morgan (Gabriel Clark) is hellbent on getting justice for Sid Sumner (Billy Price) and desires to take Victor Brothers (Benj
- Are his villainous days numbered? (Picture: BBC)Cameron (Nic Jackman) really starts to sweat in tonight’s Holby City, as his wrongdoings finally start catching up with him.
Following the death of Bobby Edwards, Chloe (Amy Lennox) is suspicious – he wasn’t even Cameron’s patient, so why did Cameron spend so much time lurking around him in the hours before he died? Chloe takes her suspicions to Max (Jo Martin). Her story sounds outlandish – but when Max receives Bobby
- It was once a must see destination for countess tourists, including millions of Australians, but life in Bali these days following Covid is anything but a holiday.
- Thomas Markle will speak out on the ITV breakfast show in an interview with host Piers Morgan after claims were made about him by the Duchess of Sussex.
- Lawyers and religious leaders say the first wedding ceremony was probably not legal (Picture: POOL/AFP via Getty Images)Meghan Markle and Prince Harry weren’t legally wed three days before their Windsor Castle ceremony but instead shared a ‘personal and private exchange of vows’, it has been suggested.The Duchess of Sussex revealed they tied the knot ‘in our back yard’ on the Wednesday before their star-studded royal wedding in 2018 during her tell-all interview wit
Piers Morgan admits he still has doubts over Meghan Markle’s account of her experiencing suicidal thoughts. The Good Morning Britain presenter came under fire yesterday when he said he ‘doesn’t believe’ Meghan’s revelation that she considered taking her own life due to being subjected to racism and abuse two years ago. Mental health charity Mind cr
- Kayleigh Dunning was killed by Mark Brandford on the night they got engagedA road sweeper who ran a ‘malicious campaign’ to control his girlfriend by sending intimate photos of her to her employer and friends before murdering her has been jailed for life.Mark Brandford, of Portsmouth, Hampshire, stabbed and used a crowbar to murder 32-year-old Kayleigh Dunning while she was naked in his bed on the night of December 16, 2019.Brandford, 49, was also convicted at Portsmouth Crown Court
- JLS have new music on the way (Picture: Rex)JLS has signed a new record deal with new music in the pipeline almost a decade after their split.The band, which consists of Marvin Humes, JB Gill, Aston Merrygold and Ortise Williams, confirmed they’re working on an album with label BMG and will drop singles later this year.Lifting the lid on their exciting comeback, they shared in a recent interview that although their tour was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic, they were able to get &
- The 55-year-old from New Zealand went to a local ophthalmologist after experiencing blurry vision and pain in her right eye for a week.
- Children were able to return to class from yesterday (Picture: PA)Secondary school students will not be forced to wear face coverings in classrooms, as some will be ‘anxious and nervous’ about wearing them, an education minister has said.As millions of pupils in England begin to return to class after months of remote learning, children’s minister Vicky Ford said secondary school pupils should be ‘strongly encouraged’ to wear masks.But the government has decided agai
- Over the years, The Queen has been addressed by many names and grand titles, but it might surprise you to learn that her family have called her some rather bizarre things
- New South Wales and south Queensland residents are being warned to prepare for more severe rainfall and thunderstorms in the coming week after facing wet weather on Monday.
- The Duke of Edinburgh, 99, remains at the private King Edward VII's Hospital in London, where he was moved back to on Friday following a successful procedure on a pre-existing heart condition.
- The resident informed the new tenants living in an apartment block in Paddington, in Brisbane's inner-city, that their walls were 'paper thin' and that she could hear everything going on.
- Faiz Siddiqui claims he is utterly dependent on his wealthy parents, and is entitled to maintenance money from them because of health issues
- Pauline Hanson has been slammed by Labor's Mark Butler for her announcement that she will not be immunised against Covid-19 and her questioning of Australia's official Covid-19 death toll.
- The Queen is said to want more time to consider the Palace’s statement (Picture: CBS/Getty)Buckingham Palace has been thrown into turmoil as it faces mounting pressure to respond to allegations of racism made during Harry and Meghan’s interview.Royal aides are said to be locked in crisis talks with members of the family on how best to respond to a string of allegations made during the couple’s two-hour explosive chat with Oprah Winfrey.The Queen is said to be hesitant to rush o
- Anne Sacoolas said shewould be willing to undertake community service in the US and make a 'contribution' in Harry's memory as well as meet with his family, her lawyer has said today.
- A new pilot scheme will see newly-released abusers in London made to wear the devices, which will alert authorities if they go to areas they are banned from
- His killing had followed an online campaign from Muslim parents angry at him for showing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed to students
- Piers Morgan stormed out of the studio. Alex Beresford says it was 'pathetic', and 'diabolical behaviour'.
- Donald Trump Jr called the embattled governor of New York 'groper in chief' on Monday night, saying the Democrats were more worried about getting rid of 'rape culture' Pepe Le Pew rather than Cuomo.
- The nanny, Allison Stickland, appeared on the podcast Allen v. Farrow on Monday to describe what she saw when she stayed at Allen and Mia Farrow's home in Connecticut in August of 1992.
There’s a brand new series of Top Gear heading our way this week – but it’ll be a bit shorter than fans are used to.Paddy McGuinness, Freddie Flintoff and Chris Harris are on the road again for the 30th instalment which begins on Sunday, with the new series cut to four episodes following to issues arising during the Coronavirus pandemic.The 29th series was five episodes
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!