- Luke Gowman was slapped with an $800 fine in Southport Magistrates Court on Wednesday for jumping the fence at the Gold Coast theme park on February 10.
- New South Wales Department of Education figures showed the state government paid $9million to survivors in just one year after time limits on reporting sexual assaults were lifted in 2016.
- Photos taken in September 2016 show New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, 63, getting cozy with his closest aide Melissa DeRosa, 38, at dinner.
- Michigan-based Bethany Christian Services had previously refused to work with same-sex couples and instead referred prospective parents to other agencies, according to the New York Times.
- California's I-5 Strangler Roger Reece Keebe, 81 (left), serving multiple life terms died in state prison after being found in his cell next to fellow inmate Jason Budrow, 40 (right), early Sunday morning.
- Think oiled-oak shelving, rattan furniture, shimmering gold wallpaper and intricate textiles. A marble bathroom, perhaps, with wrought iron finishings.
- Vorkuta used to be known as the Capital of the World due to the large number of migrant workers attracted to its coal mines, before freezing temperatures as low as -50C caused its population to shrink
- The prospect of a 'strong, jobs-led recovery' was hailed by Boris Johnson last night as it emerged Budget forecasts will predict the fastest economic growth for half a century.
Ruthless Las Vegas mobster Bugsy Siegel dreamed becoming movie star hobnobbed Cary Grant Jean HarlowNew book tells how the notorious mobster, Bugsy Siegel charmed the creme of Hollywood and hoped of becoming a movie star himself by arranging a screen test and paying social visits to studio execs
- He said the scheme could help 130,000 small and medium-sized businesses become more productive
- The 460ft Solaris was moved into the water from the drydock at the Lloyd Werft shipyard in Bremerhaven, north of Bremen, where engineers had pieced together the colossal vessel.
- Heartbroken family said Kashmir Bains, 64, and her 43-year-old daughter Paramjeet, of Wolverhampton, fellill after testing positive for coronavirus at Christmas.
- RICHARD KAY: His comments, recorded last month, that the couple's decision to leave Britain for a new life in Los Angeles had been 'unbelievably tough' are not new.
- The scheme is based on one used by the White House to raise money for interior design, antiques and art. The proposed Downing Street version is expected to be funded by wealthy Tory benefactors.
- Buckingham Palace is bracing itself for 'shocking' revelations from Meghan
and Harry's tell-all Oprah Winfrey interview after teasers for the primetime
special were released.
- The 56-year-old is behind bars after being convicted of the manslaughter of his wife Karen Ristevski at their home in Avondale Heights, Melbourne in June 2016.
- GUY ADAMS: The former French premier is poised to have a state-of-the art electronic band fitted around his ankle so he can serve a 12-month prison sentence from the confines of his home.
- Footage shows the moment the unnamed woman was pulled to safety by deputies Nicholas Maletto and Patrick O'Melia on Saturday night in DeLand.
- EXCLUSIVE: TV bosses’ refusal to pull Prince Harry and Meghan’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey could detonate a 'diplomatic bomb' if Prince Philip's health worsens, an insider tells the Mirror
- Charlotte Newman (main), who has worked in the Amazon Web Services division since January 2017, filed her lawsuit on Monday in district court in Washington, DC.
- Australian Red Cross Lifeblood on Tuesday issued an urgent plea for an extra 22,000 donors in the next two weeks.
- Gaps in the tracing system are frustrating and dangerous - we rely on a Government doing its job properly, and that includes taking correct names and addresses
- A union chief has said officers no longer want to break-up large groupsPolice have lost the desire to break-up large groups who are contravening lockdown regulations because it is no longer manageable, a union chief has said. Chairman of the Metropolitan Police Federation Ken Marsh revealed where his members stood after crowds flocked to parks and beaches this weekend to enjoy the good weather. During lockdown, officers have frequently separated groups and also handed out fines t
- On Monday, Cuomo's office completed the referral process to Letitia James. She is now legally able to appoint a third party to investigate it the allegations of his two former aides.
- Charlotte Bennett, 25, has claimed that Cuomo had asked her inappropriate questions about her sex life, including whether she ever had sex with older men, when she was working for him last June.
- An urgent health alert has been issued for suburbs in Melbourne's west after viral fragments of coronavirus were found in sewage.
- Brittany Carlson, 29, from Tuscarora, New York, (pictured left) is accused of killing boyfriend Nicholas Tracy, 31, (right) with his car after he got out of it following an argument.
- Officers discovered the bodies of two women after smashing into a home in Leeds, West Yorkshire, yesterday. Neighbours say the women, aged 78 and 81, were sisters who lived together.
- Thomas Tuchel is yet to suffer defeat since taking over from Frank Lampard at Chelsea (Picture: Getty)Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand has been impressed with Thomas Tuchel’s start as Chelsea manager but believes getting the best out of Timo Werner, Kai Havertz and Hakim Ziyech will be a ‘massive task’ and one which could impact how long he stays in the job.The former Paris Saint-Germain and Borussia Dortmund boss remains unbeaten since taking over the reins from Frank La
Tiger King’s Joe Exotic says upcoming announcement will shock everyone: ‘The cat will be out of the bag’Tiger King’s Joe Exotic teased that the ‘cat will finally be out of the bag’ (Picture: Twitter)Joe Exotic has said that he will be making a major announcement on Wednesday.In a tweet shared on Monday, the Tiger King star teased that the reveal would be so dramatic that it would be the only thing that news outlets would be reporting on.The 57-year-old wrote: ‘Major announcement will be made on Wednesday of this week. Every News station, radio, newspaper, and talk show will
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!