TikTok [email protected]
found a bizarre instruction in the paperwork for a new oil heater he bought - but decided to do exactly as they stated just in case
- Travel workers called on the Prime Minister to expand the quarantine-free travel green list at today's review and make it easier for fully-vaccinated Britons to go on holiday.
- The Strawberry Moon, named from ancient times for the ripening of the fruit in the northern hemisphere summer, will rise in Australian skies tonight as the last super moon of the year.
- The Prime Minister said the premier was 'taking the right approach' to adopt proportionate restrictions as an outbreak of the Indian Delta variant rose to 36 on Wednesday.
- For the first time, Palace officials yesterday unveiled figures showing how many staff are from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.
- Mother accused of murdering her son, 7, was arrested on June 8 in Denver while having breakfast with a man she had just met days earlier.
- Retired driving instructor Dave Smith, 72, was first admitted to hospital in May 2020 - and was still suffering from the virus more than 10 months later
- Buckingham Palace revealed yesterday that it had lost just over half its annual income outside of Government funding after closing to visitors.
Devoted vegan couple, 74 and 72, die in suicide pact at their retirement village home, inquest hearsPeter White, 72, and his wife Diana, 74, from Trafford, Greater Manchester, were found dead in their flat at the sheltered housing scheme in Altrincham in January this year.
- Rev. Jesse Jackson, 79, was arrested by Capitol police for 'illegal demonstrating activity' during a Poor People's Campaign protest in Washington D.C..
- Cristiano Ronaldo is now the joint highest men’s international scorer with 109 goals (AP)Cristiano Ronaldo has received a message of congratulations from Iran’s legendary striker Ali Daei after equalling the record for most international goals in men’s football.Ronaldo scored two penalties in the 2-2 draw with France at Euro 2020 on Wednesday evening, which puts him level with Daei on 109 international goals.Ronaldo now has the chance to break that record in Portugal’s la
- A survey found that 44 per cent of university students in the UK are dissatisfied this year, up from 29 per cent in 2019, before Covid-19 struck.
- Prince Charles bankrolled the Duke and Duchess of Sussex by a 'substantial sum' in the months following Megxit, despite Harry claiming his family 'literally cut me off financially'.
- Figures show that rates of melanoma among men have leapt by 47 per cent in ten years, compared with a 30 per cent increase among women.
Joachim Low, Manuel Neuer and Joshua Kimmich look ahead to Germany’s Euro 2020 last 16 clash with EnglandGermany boss Joachim Low is looking forward to next Tuesday’s clash with England (Picture: Getty)Joachim Low said the prospect of facing England in Euro 2020’s last 16 was an ‘absolute highlight’ after his Germany side salvaged a draw against Hungary to set up a titanic clash at Wembley next Tuesday evening.With just one point to their name after two games, Germany looked to be crashing out at the group stage as Andras Schafer fired past Manuel Neuer just moments after Ka
- Dewayne McCloud (left) was charged with murder in the shooting death of his ex-wife Lauri Anne Deatherage (right) (Pictures: Hennepin County/YouTube)A man allegedly murdered his ex-wife who had remarried days earlier because he did not want her new ‘hillbilly’ husband to get her as well as his stuff. Robert Dewayne McCloud, 64, was charged with murder on Tuesday in the shooting death of Lauri Anne Deatherage, 48.Deatherage’s body was found in her home in Robbinsdale, Minnesota,
- The poll conducted by a Beijing state-controlled newspaper found the impression of Australia in China has fallen by 9.7 per cent in the past year amid souring tensions between the two countries.
- The Full Moon brings dramatic shifts (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)With the Full Moon arriving today, you might feel a change in the air.
But don’t worry about feeling unsettled – your horoscope is here to guide you through it.
The Full Moon will align with different sign’s sectors, so will prompt different shifts.
For Aries, it might mean a sense of vulnerability, especially in the world of work, while Aquarius is due for a breakthrough.
Read on for your star sign’s horosc
- Sector bosses fear for its future if the Government presses ahead with cutting protections
- An Imperial College London survey of 500,000 participants found a third of patients reported at least one lingering Covid symptom 12 weeks after the initial illness.
- The Climate Change Committee’s progress report says not enough is being done to curb emissions (Shutterstock)The UK isn’t doing enough to tackle global warming and meet its requirements to curb carbon emissions.That’s the gist of two environmental reports published today by the advisory Climate Change Committee.The reports urge the government to go further with actions to stop emissions.
Not doing so will risk undermining Britain’s position at the forthcoming Co
- Prince Charles carried on sending his son and daughter in a law a ‘substantial sum’ (Picture: Getty)Prince Charles carried on sending a ‘substantial sum’ of money to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in the months following Megxit, despite Prince Harry claiming his family ‘literally cut me off financially’.The Prince of Wales appears to have continued funding the Sussexes until the summer of 2020, but the duke told Oprah Winfrey that he stopped getting support in
- Older women are more likely to have been hit with the condition long Covid, with 5.8% of England's population thought to have been affected according to data compilked research suggests.
- Prince Harry told Oprah Winfrey his family 'literally cut me off' when he moved to the US - a senior Clarence House spokesman said Harry and Meghan received a 'substantial' sum
- Too Hot to Handle season two is underway (Picture: Getty/Netflix)The first half of Too Hot to Handle season two has finally hit our screens but the show is still shrouded in mystery, as viewers are wondering when exactly it was filmed.The first season, which premiered last year, saw a group of single individuals enter a house with the aim of splitting a $100,000 (£71,000) cash prize at the end of their stay.The catch? They had to try and refrain from having any intimate
- Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt have stayed on great terms (Picture: Getty Images for Turner)Jennifer Aniston has insisted there’s no awkwardness between her and her ex Brad Pitt, saying they’re ‘buddies’.We need to know everything about this friendship please.The former couple, who were married from 2000 to 2005, broke the internet last year when they both took part in a table read of 1982 movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High, which saw them having to read through a raunchy
- Sandra Garza, the partner of Capitol cop Brian Sicknick, told how they met, how she found out he had died, and her fury that Republicans in Congress had blocked a commission to investigate the riots.
Britney Spears supported by Mariah Carey as celebs react to bombshell testimony about conservatorshipMariah Carey has supported Britney Spears (Picture: Getty)Mariah Carey has supported Britney Spears after the singer spoke out for the first time on her conservatorship, comparing it to ‘abuse’.The Womanizer hitmaker was placed under the order in 2008 at the height of her mental health struggles, with a court putting her father, Jamie, in control of her personal affairs and finances indefinitely. She has now called for it to end, telling the court that she ‘wants her life
- Frank Lampard says N’Golo Kante is ‘priceless’ in big games for Chelsea and France (Getty/BBC)Frank Lampard claims the only ‘problem’ he had with N’Golo Kante at Chelsea was trying to stop the midfielder from running too much in training.Lampard spent 18 months working with Kante at Chelsea before he was sacked and replaced by Thomas Tuchel at the end of January.Kante struggled with a hamstring injury during Lampard’s first season at Stamford Bridge but
- An urgent warning is being issued for vapers after two men have been left with horrific burns and 'melted' skin after their e-cigarettes exploded.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!