- The chute sits perfectly on Andrew’s banister (Picture: Andrew Beattie)Everything is a little different this year, and Halloween is no different.When you think about the dangers of little ones going up to people’s doors and dipping their hand in a bucket of candy, it’s even scarier than ghosts and ghouls (although they’ll probably be wearing masks – if not the standardised corona ones).Andrew Beattie is a man who loves Halloween, and he’s also a man with a pla
- Detectives have moved to calm escalating fears of a kidnap gang operating in Worcester - after panic spread following a series of online reports.Detective Inspector Ed Slough said they were not all linked
- Amber Opheikens filmed her daughter and her rottweiler Tank enjoying a rare downpour in Henderson, Nevada, on September 21, after months without any measurable rain.
- Galina is a fashion editor and influencer living in LA (Picture: Galina Antonova)Welcome back to What I Rent, our series in which we explore the reality of renting.
Each week we go inside a different person’s rented property and chat about their experiences in the world of property, from stories of terrible landlords who refuse to sort out the mould to details of how people make rented flats feel like home.
This time around we’re hanging out with Galina Antonova, 38, a fashion editor
- In a poll of 1,173 Britons, the Global Drug Survey (GDS) found access to illegal drugs decreased in the UK between March and June and 29 per cent reported drugs were more expensive.
- The 33-year-old has signed a petition demanding that Brooklyn authorities reassess alleged evidence, jury and witness tampering in the case of NXIVM cult leader Keith Raniere.
Simon Cowell was reportedly angry with comedian Peter Kay over his parody about The X Factor.The music-mogul reportedly thought that Peter was ‘taking the p***’ with his comedy sketch Britain’s Got the Pop Factor.Simon was also upset that X Factor narrator Peter Dickson was in the parody.Comedian Peter is believed to have told narrator Peter that Simon ‘hated ever
- Joanne Chiswell splashed out on "luxury items" after she was granted power of attorney in June 2019 to safeguard her mum's assets while she languished in psychiatric care
- Gillian Keegan had a car crash interview as she admitted she had no idea if you can meet your mates in a beer garden in the north east - despite her own government making a criminal law from midnight tonight
- Louis De Zoysa was described as ‘very clever’ and destined for Oxbridge (Picture: PA)A man accused of shooting a sergeant dead from a cell while his hands were cuffed behind his back was described by friends in his school yearbook as ‘good with weapons’.
Louis De Zoysa, 23, is suspected of gunning down Matiu Ratana, 54, after sneaking a revolver into a custody suite in Croydon, South London, on Friday.It is thought he opened fire as the cell door was opened for a search t
- James McGill, 33, from Dublin, who works as a senior account manager at Google, was admitted to hospital after seeking help for his broken arm which was not healing properly around December.
- Anne Longfield also said any restrictions on households mixing should still allow children from different families to play together.
- Paloma Faith is struggling with dressing her growing baby bump (Picture: Instagram/palomafaith/Rex0Paloma Faith had to be sewn into one of her outfits as she tried to get to grips with dressing her growing baby bump.The singer is expecting her second child and confessed she is finding it hard to dress her baby bump comfortably for public appearances.And she confessed she was worried about how ‘unforgiving camera angles’ would make her look on TV while pregnant.The 39-year-old shared
- Prince George plays with the fossil which is Malta wants back (Picture: Kensington Palace/Getty)Malta is demanding the return of a giant shark tooth Sir David Attenborough presented to Prince George.The 94-year-old broadcaster found the rare fossil during a family holiday to Malta in the late 1960s, and gave it to George, seven, when he visited Kensington Palace.The fossilised tooth was from the extinct Carcharocles megalodon – a giant species of shark that grew up to 16 metres and lived m
- News producer Natalie Morton, of Highgate, North London, was struck down by 'severe' post-traumatic stress disorder and anxiety following the blast in Homs, Syria, in April 2014.
- The majority of the 18 workers who tested positive live in the Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft areas and the cases are believed to have initiated in the community, the company said
Sir Paul McCartney ‘so happy’ he reunited with John Lennon before tragic death: ‘It would have been a heartache’Sir Paul McCartney opened up about his relationship with John Lennon (Picture: Getty)Sir Paul McCartney has opened up about his reunion with Beatles bandmate John Lennon, before his death.The Come Together stars had a well-documented feud during their time in the group – also made up of George Harrison and Ringo Starr – when the late star announced he was leaving, in 1969.Discussing their relationship in a 1971 interview, he insisted that he couldn’t ever see himself working wi
- Adam Strong, 47, allegedly told police 'OK, you got me, the gig's up, it's a body' when they confronted him about plumbers finding a 'fleshy-like substance' in his drains in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
- Kanye West donated to Breonna Taylor’s family earlier this year (Picture: Stephen Lovekin/REX)Kanye West has sent ‘prayers’ to the family of Breonna Taylor, who was tragically shot and killed by police earlier this year. The Gold Digger rapper took a break from his recent stream of tweets about the music industry to remember Taylor, while also acknowledging those suffering during the coronavirus pandemic as well as Armenia, where his wife Kim Kardashian has heritage.
- The Chinese kindergaten teacher, Wang Yun, was arrested in Jiaozuo of Henan province last year after the young pupils were rushed to hospital after eating their morning porridge.
- Coronavirus infections are now "out of control" in Liverpool, the city's mayor says, and a "circuit breaker" two week lockdown is needed to stop cases surging
- Author Barlow Adams, from Cincinnati, Ohio, tested out his son's goalkeeping skills with a penalty kick, only for his son to spectacularly throw himself in the opposite direction to the ball.
- The respected IFS think-tank said an income tax rise of 6p or 7p for every £1 earned could be needed to cover extra public spending over the next five or six years.
- The family, who are now self-isolating after six out of seven members fell ill, have received repeated calls telling them they have been in contact with people in their own household
- Multiple people have died after police opened fire during a hostage situation in broad daylight in Salem, Oregon, on Monday.
Rebekah Vardy has addressed her legal battle with Coleen Rooney, saying that she’s finding the process ‘really tough’.The 38-year-old issued court proceedings against Coleen, 34, for defamation, after the WAG accused Rebekah’s Instagram account of leaking false stories to the press.Joining Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid on today’s Good Morning Britain to reve
- BTS have kicked off their week of performances on The Tonight Show, and of course, Jungkook is trending after it.What for this time? Well, the band’s golden maknae rocked a man bun while slaying the choreography to IDOL, and the ARMY is feeling some type of way about it.BTS are performing every night this week on Jimmy Fallon’s chat show, and Monday night saw the boyband taking us back to their Love Yourself: Answer era with a remote performance of IDOL.RM, Jimin, Suga, J-Hope, V, Ji
- A spokesman for the NPCC said the intervention was not for security reasons but to ensure all forces were adhering to the same rules.
- Andy Robertson was at the heart of the action as Liverpool beat Arsenal (Picture: Getty)Andy Robertson thanked his Liverpool team-mates for ‘digging him out of a hole’ after his ‘assist at the wrong end’ of the pitch in the side’s 3-1 victory over Arsenal.
The left-back endured a nightmare opening to Monday night’s breathless Premier League clash as his botched clearance looped directly into the path of Alexandre Lacazette, who scuffed the ball past Alisson to
- Police were called to Tyagarah Beach on the New South Wales far north coast around 7.30am on Sunday following complaints about a party that was taking place.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!