- A man who allegedly punched a police horse at Sydney's anti-lockdown protest will be kept behind bars after refusing to take a Covid-19 test.
- Three pros have declined to take the vaccine (Picture: BBC)Strictly Come Dancing is in chaos again as a third professional dancer has refused to get the Covid vaccine, according to reports.Insiders have claimed that the star, who has been matched up with a celebrity partner, is causing ‘resentment’ among the cast and crew over their refusal to have the jab.
The dancer, however, does not have to reveal to bosses whether they’ve been vaccinated.The news comes just days after it w
- Phil Walsh, 55, was head coach of the Adelaide Crows AFL team when he was knifed over 20 times by his mentally ill son Cy in July 2015.
- Liam is hiding something – but is it an affair? (Picture: ITV)Suffice to say Liam Cavanagh (Jonny McPherson) will never get over the death of Leanna (Mimi Slinger) in Emmerdale.With so many unanswered questions, Liam is still struggling to find a way to cope with his grief…but could he be about to sleep with Bernice (Samantha Giles)?Leyla (Roxy Shahidi) can’t help noticing Liam’s been behaving oddly since he started at Hotten General.Wanting answers, she heads into hospi
- Sad scenes coming up (Pictures: ITV)Chas Dingle (Lucy Pargeter) and Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt) faced a horrific ordeal back in 2018 when their daughter Grace died just twenty-nine minutes after her birth.After Chas discovered she would be having a baby girl, she was told her baby had Bilateral Renal Agenesis – a condition where the kidneys do not develop, subsequently causing effects on lung development.In September, Chas went into labour and she gave birth to Grace with Paddy by her side.
- Will this go to plan? (Pictures: BBC)Bobby Beale (Clay Milner Russell) will attempt to tell Dana Monroe (Barbara Smith) how he really feels about her in EastEnders following the Islamophobia attack.In shocking scenes, Dana will find herself targeted by a group of Islamophobic men after she, Bobby, Iqra (Priya Davdra) and Waseem hand out flyers for a new mosque.As Bobby watches on, poor Dana will be physically assaulted by the gang.Coming up, Bobby tells Peter (Dayle Hudson) he’s going to s
- Imran delivers his final speech before Kelly is told how long she’ll spend behind bars (Picture: ITV)Time behind bars could be about to increase for Kelly Neelan (Millie Gibson) in Coronation Street if she is sentenced to murder in upcoming episodes.The teenager had her life turned upside down following the initial arrest for Seb’s (Harry Visioni) murder.In the intense trial scenes, the jury believed Corey’s (Maximus Evans) version of events over Kelly’s, meaning she was
- Concern is growing (Picture: ITV)Broken Abi Franklin (Sally Carman) is currently nowhere to be seen in Coronation Street.Following the result of the court trial, devastated Abi told Kevin (Michael Le Vell) she never loved him and departed Weatherfield to say with her cousin in Doncaster.But as Abi’s silence continues, Kevin fears the worst and starts to think exposing Corey (Maximus Evans) will bring the grieving mother home.Jack reveals that Corey’s been promoted to County’s f
- Laura Battrum, from King's Heath, Birmingham, was placed in an induced coma and spent four months at Birmingham's Queen Elizabeth Hospital. She has now won a payout after suing her GP
- Charlotte A. Tomassoni, 69, threw a computer at her husband David and hit him with a broomstick while he was in the couple's basement at their home near Hibbing, about 75 mi northwest of Duluth.
- Founders of Princess Polly, Petal & Pup and Culture Kings are set for a windfall as parent company, San Francisco-based a.k.a Brands prepares to list on the NYSE.
- A glamorous nurse is calling for people to be vaccinated in Victoria in mass numbers as hospitals struggle to cope with a seemingly never-ending increase of Covid infected patients.
- Thousands of Haitian migrants were seen holding onto a yellow string across the Rio Grande on Monday to cross back into Mexico from the small Texas town of Del Rio.
- Los Angeles County Health Department said 'exceptions are made for film and TV productions' with additional safety modifications. All who were present including guests and crew were fully vaxxed
- The cruel man who kicked a dog during a protest in front of Melbourne's construction union headquarters on Monday is under investigation after the disturbing footage sparked outrage online.
- Eli was only 2 when he was bitten on the leg by a Coastal Taipan in the backyard of his home in the coastal Queensland town of Agnes Water.
- The cute clip shows Fella the bulldog struggling to make pals as he gets to grips with the new experience
- Alan Hashem claims his family circumstances have changed and he no longer has any inclination to push the anti-vax agenda to his 33,000 followers.
- The emir of the middle eastern country, which is dry to Muslims, is said to have tripled the number of bars open to foreign visitors ahead of the tournament
- Demand for Bitcoin has plunged as cryptocurrency investors worry about what the potential collapse of Chinese property development giant Evergrande means for the world economy.
- The man, who attended Tasmania's Launceston Church Grammar in the 1960s, has alleged older boarding student sexually abused and raped the man at night in the dormitory on numerous occasions.
- Wendy Williams is fighting psychiatric issues and COVID - and in addition, according to a report, has been drinking every day. The 57-year-old previously lived in a sober house to aid her recovery.
- Cakes aplenty with Extra Slice hosts Jo Brand and Tom Allen (Picture: Channel 4/Mark Bourdillon)The Great British Bake Off returns imminently and we simply can’t wait.Tonight, 12 new hopefuls are entering the tent with the sole aim of officially becoming 2021’s best baker.Channel 4’s competition series is bound to bring baking-related joy and sugary sweetness into our lives as the pandemic continues and winter looms in the distance.During past seasons, viewers couldn’t he
- A tradesman has taken his own life at a Melbourne building site hours after the construction industry was shutdown, sparking widespread anger.
- The pharmaceutical giant on Monday said its vaccine works for children in this age-group and that it will seek US authorization this month.
- Protesters at a violent demonstration in Melbourne might not have been marching under the banner of the CFMEU but the union is considered the most militant in Australia.
Covid Australia Trail-blazing suburb hits freedom milestone 70 per cent double dose vaccination markThe double-jab rate is the key to opening the door to restored freedoms across New South Wales once the whole state reaches the crucial percentage point.
- Forecasters predict that on Tuesday much of the country will stay 'dry, fine and warm' with high temperatures up to 23C in some southern regions but this will change dramatically
- It’s lunar-cy… or is it? (Picture: Getty)Most commonly associated with night-time, spotting the moon in the day – usually pale and icy looking against a clear blue sky opposed to the dark night sky – can feel a little sci-fi.
Whereas we’re used to seeing a glorious full moon at night, or experiencing a bold super moon, the daytime moon is a phenomenon that still feels unusual.
Despite the fact that it can feel odd to see the moon in the daytime, there’s actua
- The Vermont-based ice cream maker released the cold brew, marshmallow and brownie ice cream in support of Democratic Rep. Cori Bush's People's Response Act, which she introduced in June.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!