- Hugh Alexander, 72, from Stevenage, admits he never realised how his unhealthy his lifestyle was and the alarming impact it was having on his life after he quit work a decade ago and start constantly comfort eating
- Midweek motivation (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)Woahhhh, we’re halfway there!You’re all doing great, but you know how you could do even better? Just took up to the stars and see.Leo, you’ll find that everything moves smoother if you get yourself in a pair.You’re nearly finished that project, Virgo, just one more push and you’ll be there.
Read on for a full set of forecasts.
AriesMarch 21 to April 20The Sun sparkles in your social zone, enticing you to get involved in
- Katherine Ryan’s baby son made his TV debut at just two weeks old (Picture: Instagram @kathbum / UKTV)Katherine Ryan has revealed she brought her two-week-old baby to work with her, joking that it was ‘that easy’ for a man to make it in the industry. The comedian, 38, was back to work with her newborn son Fred just weeks after giving birth when she appeared on Mel Giedroyc’s show Unforgivable.When Mel told Katherine she was surprised she was back to work so soon, she
Los Angeles ‘masking homeless crisis’ by cleaning up encampments by Super Bowl LVI site Sofi StadiumLos Angeles cleaned up some homeless encampments near SoFi Stadium, where Super Bowl LVI will take place (Picture: Getty Images)Homeless individuals and their encampments are being cleared from the Los Angeles area close proximity to SoFi Stadium – a move that has been interpreted as masking the humanitarian crisis ahead of Super Bowl LVI.Photos taken on Monday by TMZ near the 405 freeway, which is a couple of miles from the stadium, showed California Highway Patrol officers facilitating t
- Anyone in control of a self-driving car will be renamed a 'user in charge' when the vehicles take to UK roads and will not be criminally liable if there is a crash, Government law experts propose.
- Gary Neville knew two Manchester United signings would be a hit (Picture: Sky Sports)Gary Neville says he knew instantly that two Sir Alex Ferguson signings would be a hit at Manchester United.Neville spent more than two decades at Old Trafford, playing a remarkable 602 games for the club and helping the Red Devils win eight Premier League titles, three FA Cups and two Champions Leagues.The former England defender played with some of the greatest players in Manchester United’s history, sha
- Atrocities by white settlers against indigenous Australians over first 150 years include massacres, taking Aboriginals' heads as souvenirs and a house with human ears nailed to its walls.
- Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell offered rare praise for Biden on Tuesday, saying he was 'encouraged' by signs that he was preparing for action before any Russian incursion into Ukraine.
- Dylan Alcott made history on Tuesday by becoming the first Australian of the Year with a physical disability since the award program started 62 years ago.
- Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco said prosecutors have received referrals relating to slates of electors submitted by pro-Trump Republicans and are reviewing them.
- Former ISIS bride Shamima Begum (pictured), 22, says she could help tackle terrorism if she is allowed to return to the UK. She spoke to GB News from al-Roj prison camp in Syria.
- Nigel Malt, 44, is said to have driven his daughter Lauren Malt, 19, to hospital after the collision near a play area in Leete Way, West Winch, near Kings Lynn, Norfolk over the weekend.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Tuesday that she would be seeking another term in the House.
- New analysis suggests the NHS will be unable to diagnose and treat the estimated 300,000 people living with aortic valve stenosis, which occurs when one of the heart’s main valves stiffens and narrows
- A new study is sounding the warning over a heart condition called Aortic stenosis (Getty)Almost 300,000 people in Britain could have a potentially deadly heart valve disease, a new study suggests.This includes almost 100,000 who have the condition but do not know it.Researchers said the NHS is currently not equipped to deal with the scale of the problem, which could get worse with a growing number of elderly people in society.Aortic stenosis is a heart valve disease which carries a high death ra
- Seconds after he was subjected to an ugly crowd slur, Italian tennis star Matteo Berrettini had a message for unruly supporters at the Australian Open - you are not true fans of the sport.
- A fall in borrowing of £13billion means ministers can afford to scrap April's national insurance hike, experts said tonight. The Treasury borrowed £7.6billion less last month than in December 2020.
- Men with a genetic fault called BRCA2 have double the risk of developing prostate cancer, a study found. A third of men who have the mutation will be diagnosed with this cancer by the age of 85.
- Chris Noth was spotted leaving a party this week (Picture: MEGA)Chris Noth has been spotted leaving a house party in Manhattan Beach in California this week, after scenes he was in were edited out of And Just Like That. The actor, 67, was dressed down in a grey T-shirt, jeans and trainers with a jumper tied around his waist, carrying a white bag. Chris, who played Mr Big in Sex And The City, was seen chatting to a female friend as he left the party wearing a pair of sunglasses. Th
- A man has been arrested after allegedly sexually assaulting a woman and assaulting a security guard at the Australian Open.
- A former professor at historically-Mormon Brigham Young University allegedly abused three female students, convincing one that she needed to straddle him to align her 'crotch chakra.'
- Half-term holidays in Spain could be in jeopardy as cases of the Omicron variant continue to rise (Pictures: Getty/ PA)Soaring Covid-19 cases have prompted lawmakers in Spain to tighten restrictions on gatherings and social distancing at some of the country’s top tourist destinations.Brits with plans to travel to the Balearic and Canary Islands during half-term in February are now being warned of the latest wave of changes in travel.Since the beginning of the pandemic, the Spanish governme
- Sue Gray has identified eight parties that may have broken lockdown rules, reports The Telegraph, and could publish the findings as soon as tomorrow - potentially after Prime Minister's Questions.
- Karen and Mike Malherbe were supposed to move to Western Australia when borders opened next month but now face being homeless after the premier backflipped.
- Nigel Malt, 44, of Lynn Road, King's Lynn, will appear at King's Lynn Magistrates' Court on Wednesday accused of the murder of Lauren Malt
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
- The Hammersmith store in West London will offer a small-store format on a high street - allowing shoppers to conveniently pop in to the store to shop their favourite products
- TV icon Christine Baranski has played some excellent characters (Pictures: CBS)Christine Baranski is back on out screens this month with her customary flare as she tackles the part of ‘old money’ matriarch Agnes van Rhijn in Julian Fellowes’ lavish new period drama The Gilded Age, airing on Sky Atlantic.The 69-year-old star has added another feather to her hat with a leading role in this series, but it’s one of several times the actress has wowed on our screens – an
- Sajid Javid said that because Omicron is less severe, unvaccinated employees pose less of a threat to patients than when the policy was introduced while the Delta variant was dominant.
- The country is currently gripped by a persistent bloc of high pressure which is causing clear skies and bright days with temperatures plummeting
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!