- Kate and Gerry McCann said they remain hopeful that they will one day see their daughter again (Picture: Rex/PA)Madeleine McCann’s parents have marked the anniversary of her disappearance with an emotional message saying they ‘need to know what has happened’ their daughter.Kate and Gerry, both 53, said they still ‘hang on to the hope’ that they will see Madeleine again, whose 18th birthday would be on May 12.The parents’ tribute comes as reports suggest German
- Police said they are still ‘desperately concerned’ about baby George’s mother and released an e-fit of a person they think could help inquiries (Picture: PA)Detectives have released an e-fit image of a woman they want to speak to as they continue to search for the mother of a baby abandoned in a park three weeks ago.Baby George was discovered wrapped in a blanket by a dog walker in Kings Norton park, Birmingham, on the evening of April 22.
George, who was born full-term, is hea
- The trial for former Minneapolis police officers J Alexander Kueng, Thomas Lane and Tou Thao, left to right, has been postponed to March 2022 (Pictures: Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office)The trial for three former Minneapolis police officers who accompanied convicted ex-cop Derek Chauvin in arresting George Floyd has been postponed by a judge to March 2022. J Alexander Keung, Thomas Lane and Tou Thao were originally scheduled to face trial on August 23.Hennepin County Judge Peter Cahill on
- Keane was unhappy with Fernandes’s antics (Picture: Getty)Roy Keane criticised Bruno Fernandes for his play-acting during Manchester United’s 4-2 defeat to Liverpool, claiming the Portugal international ‘spent half the night crying on the side of the pitch’.Fernandes opened the scoring inside the opening 10 minutes but goals from Diogo Jota, Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah saw Liverpool leave Old Trafford with three points.
Despite Fernandes being one of United’s
- Keane not not hold back in criticising the Brazilian (Picture: Sky Sports)Roy Keane slammed Manchester United midfielder Fred after his performance against Liverpool, questioning why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer continues to persevere with the Brazilian.Fred endured a torrid evening as United fell to a 4-2 defeat at home to their arch-rivals, struggling to keep possession with one of his wayward passes resulting in Liverpool’s third goal early on in the second-half.The 28-year-old was replaced by
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki defended American colleges and universities teaching theories of systemic racism as 'responsible'.
- Many firms failed to pay proper refunds within the legally required 14 days after overseas travel was banned by the Government last year.
- The FAA fined an 'abusive' JetBlue passenger $10,500 after he refused to wear mask and 'coughed and blew his nose into a blanket' on a flight from Ft. Lauderdale.
- Roxane Sanchez, 36, was shot and killed during a 'botched carjacking' early morning on Mother's Day and leaves behind two young boys and a husband of 16 years.
- A plot involving activist group Project Veritas and a former spy who worked with Trump associate Erik Prince sought to trap former national security advisor H.R. McMaster running down Trump.
- Representative Chip Roy of Texas has announced he will run against Elise Stefanik to replace Liz Cheney.
- Formula-fed babies are more likely to grow up obese and develop health problems, Dr Camilla Kingdon, the new president of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, said.
- The fluffy white pooch, named Kobe, was dropped off at PetSmart in East Liberty, Pittsburgh by his owner AJ Ross last November so he could have his nails trimmed.
- Katie Holmes and Emilio Vitolo Jr had an ‘amicable’ split (Picture: Getty)Katie Holmes has split from her boyfriend Emilio Vitolo Jr after eight months of dating.The pair have decided to call time on their relationship, but have had an amicable break-up.The Dawson’s Creek star’s rep confirmed to Us Weekly: ‘The pair have parted ways amicably but remain friends.’A source added: ‘Katie and Emilio really enjoyed their time together — it
- Torrential rain and chilly temperatures are expected for at least 10 days and flood alerts have been issued for some parts as Britain is blasted by a sodden spring
- Sadio Mane ignored his manager’s handshake (Picture: Sky Sports)Jurgen Klopp insists there is ‘no problem’ between him and Sadio Mane after the Liverpool star ignored his manager at full-time.
Klopp had just guided Liverpool to a vital 4-2 win over Manchester United to keep their hopes of a top-four finish alive.
Bruno Fernandes opened the scoring inside 10 minutes but United were trailing at half-time after Diogo Jota and Roberto Firmino pulled the Reds in front.Firmino grabbe
- Kat wants answers (Picture: BBC)Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) set about putting a deadly revenge plan into play in Tuesday’s (May 11) episode of EastEnders.Convinced Ben (Max Bowden) had something to do with Kush’s (Davood Ghadami) death, Whitney stole Gray’s (Toby-Alexander Smith) car and drove it straight into Phil (Steve McFadden), Ben, Callum (Tony Clay) and Kat (Jessie Wallace).However, as we saw tonight, Whitney’s attempts at trying to make Ben pay for his apparent c
Coronation Street’s Abi Franklin (Sally Carman) is left reeling in this new video clip as the police update her on the investigation into her son Seb’s (Harry Visinoni) murder.
Abi has been determined to get to the bottom of what happen to Seb and Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher) and she is convinced that lying Corey Brent (Maximus Evans) was at the heart of it.
- Bolton has found itself at the top of the coronavirus case list, with a big outbreak of infections among school children fuelling a tripling of cases in seven days
- The only winning ticket in the $30million jackpot was purchased by a NSW resident online but officials were unable to reach them by phone on Thursday to tell them.
- Fighting continued on Thursday with the crisis showing no sign of stopping (Picture: Getty/ZUMA/PA)Israel has called up 9,000 army reservists as fears grow that it is preparing a ground invasion on Gaza.The two sides continued to exchange fire on Thursday as Hamas sent a barrage of rockets towards Israel while Gaza was pounded with more air strikes.The relentless escalation of hostilities came even as Egyptian negotiators held in-person talks with the two sides, and international efforts to rest
- Tributes have flooded in for Martin Skinner, who was jailed in 2019 after crashing his high-powered Porsche - an incident which left his female passenger with life-changing injuries
- What's going on?
Cases of a coronavirus variant first detected in India are rising in the UK, potentially threatening the lockdown-easing roadmap.
Britons left behind in sun lounger race: European nations waive quarantine for vaccinated travellersGermany, Spain (pictured), the Netherlands and Switzerland have said jabbed citizens or overseas visitors will be able to sidestep testing and quarantine measures this summer.
- Emergency crews found the puppy - believed to be a Staffordshire Bull Terrier - after rushing to a unit in Lurnea in Sydney's south-west just after 3.20am on Friday morning following reports of a unit fire.
- In recent years, Chipping Norton has become the constellation of political, media and showbusiness luminaries who divide their time between London and their farm-style homes hereabouts.
- A Covid vaccine blitz is needed to save summer, opposition leaders say, with calls for all adults in areas hit by the Indian variant to be vaccinated to stop the spread
Olivia Rodrigo can’t stop spilling her ‘trauma and insecurities’ to Uber drivers: ‘I’ve always been an oversharer’Olivia Rodrigo has no problem spilling her darkest secrets to the driver (Picture: Getty)If you want to know all of Olivia Rodrigo’s darkest secrets, just share an Uber with her.The drivers license chart-topper admits she is a backseat blabbermouth and treats her rides like the therapist’s couch.‘I’ve always been such an oversharer,’ said the 18-year-old. ‘I’ll tell my Uber driver all of my deepest traumas and insecurities.’A lot of that comes from
Graeme Souness says Manchester United fans will ‘be raging’ with Paul Pogba for role in Liverpool goalSouness not impressed with Pogba’s role in Liverpool’s second (Picture: Getty)Graeme Souness criticised Paul Pogba’s lack of awareness as Manchester United fell to a home defeat to Liverpool.United took the lead through Bruno Fernandes after 10 minutes – with his strike diverted into the back of the Liverpool net by Nat Phillips.Diogo Jota levelled for the visitors before Roberto Firmino darted in at the far post to power home a cross from Trent Alexander-Arnold just befo
- Armie Hammer has been dating Canadian dental hygienist Lisa Perejma in the Cayman Islands for three months.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!