- Some of the familiar faces on Loose Women (Picture: Rex Features)It’s hard to imagine daytime TV without Loose Women.Ever since it first arrived in 1999, the ITV show has become a regular fixture on our screens over the course of more than 3,000 episodes.The concept is a simple one. Four female presenters interview celebrities and share experiences from their own lives, discussing everything and anything about the current affairs of the day.The programme has offered up some of the most hon
- Bennett Russell Maynard-Brown faced Adelaide court charged with possessing extremist material, believed to be a video of the 2019 massacre at mosques in Christchurch.
Socialite Libbie Mugrabi reopens bitter $100 million divorce battle with art dealer ex-husband DavidA New York socialite whose divorce fascinated the tabloids for years on Monday filed documents to reopen her divorce, signed in December. She claimed she had been duped.
- Wood Green works hard to find every dog the perfect new owner (Picture: Wood Green)We’ve all seen the T-shirts: ‘Rescues are the Best Breed’.
And who can resist the dozens of pictures of forlorn-looking animals, on charity websites, all seeking a new home?But adopting a rescue dog or puppy is not always as straightforward as it seems.
Many have ongoing medical or behavioural issues from ill-treatment they may have received in their previous home.And just as in human relationshi
- Jodi and Rod Klerks, from Birkdale in Brisbane's south-east, claim the council agreed to have the 30-year-old pole moved off their new-build home when the application was still in the planning phase.
- Ayshah said the experience was ‘amazing’ (Picture: Kelly Bond Photography/SWNS)With just gas and air for relief from the pain, Ayshah Maton, 34, gave birth to her first daughter on her living room floor. Only her husband Gari, a doula and two midwives were present. Weighing 12lbs 0.5oz, Eliose was born on March 12. She is believed to be the second biggest baby girl born naturally in the UK. Despite her baby’s weight, Ayshah from Ashendon, Bucks said the birthing exper
- Views over Llyn Geirionydd in Wales (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto/Bernd Brueggemann )An interesting TripAdvisor review has slated a Welsh beauty spot for being hilly, rocky, cold, and not having a McDonald’s nearby.The review even complained about the mile-long lake Llyn Geirionydd in Trefriw, Conwy, being too beautiful.The lake spans 45 acres on the northern edge of the Gwydyr Forest, below the slopes of the Carneddau mountains.Most people who review the site praise it for its beauty
- Anne Robinson takes the reigns on Countdown later this month (Picture: Channel 4)Anne Robinson has been pictured with her Countdown co-stars for the first time as she prepares to front the Channel 4 game show.Standing on set she was joined by Rachel Riley and Susie Dent to become, as the broadcaster has dubbed them the ‘three ladies of Countdown’.The seasoned TV presenter and broadcaster is immensely proud to lead the new all-female team, saying: ‘Three Girls Do Countdown &ndas
- Liberals took to Twitter on Monday to push for Justice Stephen Breyer to resign after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell announced he would block any Supreme Court nominations in 2024.
From fake tan disasters to commando confessions: Richard Madeley’s most hectic Good Morning Britain momentsCaption: GMB: Richard Madeley returns to GMB
Provider: (Picture:ITV/REX)No-one brings chaotic energy to our screens quite like Richard Madeley, and we love him for it. Whenever it’s announced that Richard is stepping in on Good Morning Britain, you just know there’ll be some TV gold on the way.He’s more Alan Partridge than a millennium barn dance at Yeovil aerodrome hosted by Jet from Gladiators, and Richard has been bringing us some of the most inexplicable and utterly un
- An amateur photographer told his wife he was extending his holiday to take pictures of a desert car race when one of the drivers lost control and ploughed into him.
- Ben Roberts-Smith hired a private investigator to follow his mistress to hospital after she told him she was going to abort their child while he was separated from his wife.
- Piers Morgan on Monday evening appeared on Sean Hannity's show on Fox News, arguing the past week's G7 summit showed a sharp contrast between the Queen and Harry and Meghan.
- Rugby union legend George Gregan is anxious to clear his name against accusations of dishonesty and oppressive conduct in a battle over an $11 million sports business, his lawyer says.
- A peak hour road rage incident caught on video in Sydney's west has left viewers divided over who was at fault.
- The reward for information about the shooting death of a man at a NSW bikie clubhouse in 1999 had been increased to $500,000 as his family said they'd suffered 'indescribable pain'.
Victoria records two new surprise cases of Covid-19 linked to townhouse of positive aged care workerVictoria has recorded two shock new cases of coronavirus on Tuesday afternoon linked to the townhouse where an aged care worker tested positive.
- Darryle Tailford, who had vomited and was slurring his words, left his car, obtained a carving fork from a knife block and used it to lash out his girlfriend's brother. Richard 'Ricky' Eggins (pictured).
- Spine-tingling imagestaken in East Gippsland, in the state's far east, and uploaded to social media on Monday showed sheets of sticky silk coating shrubs, grass and road signs.
- Forecasters predict 30C could be reached in the South on Wednesday but the Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning until 6am on Friday for thunderstorms in most of England and half of Wales
- Five workers were seriously injuredat Anglo American's Grosvenor Coal Mine in Moranbah, Queensland because repeated over-production and poor planning led to risky gas build-up.
- The current definition of 'immediate family' is being challenged by a petition to federal parliament on Tuesday as Australians seek to be reunited with parents, and so babies can meet grandparents.
- Arman Yusuf Rahmani, 21, arranged for people to be hidden in the base of sofas before being transported overseas using oblivious 'man with van' drivers
- Boris Johnson dashed the hopes of lockdown-weary Brits with a much-anticipated extension of England’s lockdown restrictions, for four weeks up to July 19
- Millie Ford, 25, from Sydney, has more than 15million likes on TikTok for her portrayals of teachers most Australian kids grew up with.
- A mother suffered horrifying bruising to her face after five falling trees destroyed her home during wild storms in Victoria.
McDonald's hacks; Man shares ways to create new menu items Hotcake McMuffin' and espresso thickshakeJayden Head, from Albury, NSW has been teaching Australians how they can get the most out of their fast food purchases through a collection of videos on TikTok.
Time is running out for Victorian 'Set for Life' prize winner, who has a month to claim $4.8 millionVictorian jackpot winner has a month to come forward and claim $4.8 million dollar 'Set for Life' prize. The ticket purchased in Echuca won the prize in January this year.
- People fled New York, Illinois and California for Texas, Idaho, Arizona and The Carolinas according to data from moving company North American Van Lines.
- A picture of Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison posing for a picture outside the front of an English pub has sparked a flurry of outrage on social media. He had a drink during the G7.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!