- Lizzie Cundy says Ashley Cole ‘wasn’t keen’ on a blind date with Meghan Markle (Picture: Getty & ITV)Lizzie Cundy has revealed that she tried to find Meghan Markle a British boyfriend before she met Prince Harry, but her attempts to fix her up with Ashley Cole didn’t go so well. The TV personality, 53, revealed that she and Meghan had met at a charity event in 2013 where Lizzie was asked to look after the Suits star, 39, as the actress didn’t know anyone.De
- When can you see brand new awkward encounters in the beloved Channel 4 show? (Picture: Channel 4)Come Dine with Me has been responsible for some of the most iconic moments of daytime television in recent years.
From a contestant inexplicably putting a whole whisk in his mouth to the meme sensation that is ‘what a sad little life Jane’, the Channel 4 cooking competition has been serving up hilariously awkward encounters since it began in 2005.
There have been 45 series of the show so
Love Island 2021: ‘Bombshell’ Covid nurse Priya Gopaldas ‘set to turn heads’ as four islanders are dumpedCould medical student Priya be entering the villa soon? (Picture: Priya Gopaldas/Instagram)Tonight’s episode of Love Island may deliver one of the most savage dumpings so far, but a new bombshell may be getting ready to make her grand entrance and scramble some heads.In the upcoming instalment of the ITV show, viewers will find out which two out of the six at-risk singletons have been saved from elimination by their fellow islanders.While it appears a first look at the episode (*spoilers a
- James was ‘irritated’ by Martin’s comments on the MCU (Picture: Rodin Eckenroth/WireImage)James Gunn has doubled down on his criticism of Martin Scorsese’s thoughts on the Marvel franchise, after The Irishman director compared films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) to theme parks.
In 2019 (yes, we’re still talking about this) Scorsese faced backlash from Marvel die-hards when he spoke out about his ambivalence towards the franchise.He told Empire magazine: &ls
- The government has only given three days notice before the change (Picture: PA)Furious British holidaymakers in Mexico have revealed how they found out the country was being moved onto the red list mid-air.
The government announced last night that from 4am on Sunday, people returning to the UK from the Central American nation will have to stay in isolation in a hotel for 10 days.
Ministers also said the cost of this would go up from August 12, from £1,750 to £2,285.
Travellers have h
Ex-WWE star Peyton Royce blames herself for IIconics split after telling Vince McMahon she wanted to go soloFans and fellow wrestlers were gutted about the breakup (Photo: WWE)Peyton Royce has revealed she blames herself for WWE deciding to break up the IIconics.The AGE-year-old star, who is now going by the name Cassie Lee since being released from the company earlier this year, teamed with lifelong friend Billie Kay (Jessica McKay) from 2015 until their split in 2020 and the decision was heavily slated by fans at the time with many putting the blame on WWE’s creative team.However, Cassie has n
- This is the moment two terrified Australians begin screaming for their lives after being confronted with a harmless huntsman spider who walked across the windscreen of their car on Tuesday morning.
- Sources close to the Government say the attainment gap between private schools and state schools is expected to widen as a result of pushy parents pressuring teachers for high grades.
- Police predicted Streatham terrorist Sudesh Amman would attack the public upon his release from prison - less than a month before he carried out his broad daylight rampage.
- In a video posted to Facebook Wednesday Mayor Javier Villalobos said the border crisis should not be a municipal issue. He commiserated with angry residents and urged them to call DC.
- 'If our soccer team, headed by a radical group of Leftist Maniacs, wasn't woke, they would have won the Gold Medal instead of the Bronze,' Trump said in a statement.
- Owner Helen Macdonald, 50, fears staff from the government will turn up at her Gloucestershire farm at 'any minute' to slaughter her animalafter he twice tested positive for bovine tuberculosis (bTb).
- Doctors shared these images to encourage people to get the vaccine (Picture: SSM Health)X-ray images have shown for the first time how much of a difference getting a Covid vaccine can make to a patient’s lungs.
Doctors have shared side-by-side pictures of Covid positive people, with the lungs of the patient who had been vaccinated far less cloudy than those of the patient who hadn’t had the shots.The white seen in the unvaccinated person’s lungs in the X-ray shows the damage do
- Moderna says its vaccine is 93% effective against COVID-19 for six months. The vaccine is 98% against severe Covid and 100% effective against death. But the data were collected pre-Delta spread.
- Team USA's embarrassing sixth-place performance in a men's 4X100 relay heat was slammed on Thursday by nine-time gold medalist Carl Lewis.
- 'All monetary amounts expressed in national currency will be divided by one million,' the bank of President Nicolas Maduro's beleaguered leftist government said.
- Larry Ellison's ex-wife Barbara has put her Oregon equestrian farm on the market through Christie's International Real Estate. She purchased the farm in 2001 and moved in 2011.
- Ronald Yandell, Danny Troxell, Pat Brady, Jason Corbett and William Sylvester all agreed to appear by video to hearings where their appearance wouldn't be required.
- Dr Sally Robeson, 33, ploughed into the family car of 19-year-old Rebecca Davies after her parents had picked her up from university Llanellen, Monmouthshire. in January.
- More than 1,000 emotional mourners took the the streets of Heysham, Lancs to pay their respects at the funeral of promising boxer Frank Varey, 16, who was pulled from River Dee, Cheshire two weeks ago.
- A hungry McDonald's diner ordered £1,800-worth of takeaway food from the global fast-food chain - but workers were left confused by one element of the mammoth order
- You better work (Picture: @madewithlovebytomdaley)Tom Daley has had an extremely productive time in Japan – not only has he won an Olympic gold medal, but he’s knitted the most stylish cardie of the season.The Olympian has showcased the finished product after being spotted knitting in the stands at Tokyo 2020, and it looks incredibly cosy.Tom posed up a storm on his crafting Instagram page Made With Love by Tom Daley in the cream cardigan, which features the Team GB embroidered onto
- After years of cutting the criminal justice system to the bone and selling off court buildings, the government now wants barristers to work late into the night and across weekends for free. It's time to strike for justice, writes the Secret Barrister
- Rhys Porter, from Uxbridge, was flooded with hateful messages after posting a video of himself in goal on TikTok - but he raised above the nastiness to launch a crowdfund for disability charity Scope
- A father has appeared in court charged with the 'harrowing' murder of his five-year-old stepson who was found dead in a river.
- The Met Office has issued yellow warnings for thunderstorms across Scotland, Northern Ireland, northern England and North Wales from the early hours of Friday until the end of Saturday.
- One of the Walt Disney World workers allegedly left his pregnant girlfriend to have sex with a 13-year-old girl, while another asked to have a threesome with a child of the same age
- Brisbane Grammar School has been caught up in Queensland's latest Covid-19 outbreak, prompting an angry Ascot resident to demand their neighbour 'close their windows'.
Undercover Big Boss: Millionaire gypsy Alfie Best slams vile trolls abusing him for owning £6m houseThe boss spoke about facing adversity from ‘toxic’ people (Picture: ITV)Undercover Big Boss star and millionaire gypsy Alfie Best has slammed vile trolls online who abused him for owning a £6m house.The entrepreneur is one of the stars of the newly rebooted ITV show, which follows business leaders as they secretly investigate how their organisations are run from the inside out. Alfie, who is the UK’s richest gypsy, has made himself a huge success story and now runs W
- While some believe that losing weight should be the first priority after giving birth, it absolutely wasn’t for me (Picture: Hattie Gladwell)I was on a forum for mums just a few days after giving birth when I was hit with the comment most mums fear: ‘You’ll feel much better once you’ve lost the baby weight.’Despite it coming from a complete stranger who didn’t know my situation, I felt the pressure to look a certain way instantly.
Up until that time, my bigges
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!