Little Mix can’t stop the tears during emotional final performance in London before hiatus: ‘We’re not off to a good start’It’s officially a wrap for Little Mix (Picture: Belcher / Backgrid)As expected, it was an emotional night for Little Mix as they performed their final tour show in London. The Confetti singers headlined London’s O2 Arena on Saturday night for the last time before taking an extended hiatus to pursue solo projects. From the moment they hit the stage, the tears were flowing as Perrie Edwards began crying just minutes into the show. ‘It’s going to be an emotion
- Lucy Bronze (right) has been the subject of reports linking her with clubs in the US when her Man City deal ends on June 30 but has not responded to speculation regarding her future (Credits: Colorsport / Andrew Cowie)I agree with our manager Gareth Taylor that after a strong second half of the season, we might not have had the credit we deserve at Manchester City.During this campaign, we have seen the best and worst of the team, I don’t think we can deny that, but I do believe we deserve
- Disaster strikes as several characters clash (Picture: ITV)The tumultuous relations between Fiz Stape (Jennie McAline), Phill Whittaker (Jamie Kenna) and Tyrone Dobbs (Alan Halsall) leads to explosive Coronation Street scenes next week – with a major fight and an out of control digger.
And tensions are just as high elsewhere as Abi Webster (Sally Carman) prepares to flee with baby Alfie but will a shocked Kevin (Michael le Vell) keep her plan under wraps?Monday May 23Tim seeks his results
- Queensland Police raided two rural properties in the Lockyer Valley two hours drive west of Brisbane, on Tuesday, arresting five men and seizing $1.7million worth of cannabis.
- The future of petrol and diesel cars appear doomed in Australia as the world moves towards cutting emissions and hitting carbon net zero.
- Bruno Tonioli has reportedly quit Strictly Come Dancing (Picture: BBC)Strictly Come Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli has quit the BBC flagship show after 18 years, reports claim.It is believed that the beloved judge, who was forced to miss last year’s series due to Covid travel restrictions, will now focus his attentions on Dancing With The Stars US, in which he also serves as a panellist.Bruno was unable to appear on Strictly in 2021, with professional dancer Anton Du Beke taking his place on
- Carlson accused Democrats of bolstering immigration policies and sidelining white Americans in order to gain votes in the polls.
- Almost a year after the June 24 tragedy, investigators have finally concluded that the 'voice in the rubble' was Theresa Velasquez, a 36-year-old music executive.
- The Australian Electoral Commission issued an urgent warning on Wednesday, warning that eight planned polling places around the country may be closed due to staff shortages.
- A crew from the Berowra Rural Fire Brigade, in Sydney's north, were called to a home after a resident noticed the stench of burning coming from their laundry.
- A product safety recall has been issued for a car booster seat used for young children that lacks the appropriate warning labels.
- The Pennsylania GOP Senate primary stretched into Wednesday with no clear winner in sight, with candidates Dave McCormick and Dr. Mehmet Oz neck-and-neck.
- Keen climber Gabby Kanizay,19, became the youngest Aussie woman to scale Mount Everest - and took her 62-year-old mum along for the treacherous journey to reinforce her.
- The foundation started by organizers of the Black Lives Matter movement spent more than $1.2 million lobbying members of Congress last year, including a push to impeach Donald Trump.
- via mirror.co.ukThe UK is set for another scorching day today with the mercury rising as high as 24C in the South East but there are also likely to be heavy showers, thunderstorms and hail Thursday
- One in ten of those infected dies from the rare African-originated disease which leaves victims pockmarked with painful, ugly blisters and rashes over their body.
- Sebastian is giving evidence against Titus Day who is facing trial in the New South Wales District Court accused of embezzling $886,175 from the Australian Idol winner.
- A car involved in an accident on a suburban street lost one of its wheels which then flew through the air and crashed into the roof of a nearby house, creating a giant hole.
- Drone footage has captured a feeding frenzy as dozens of sharks feasted off the carcass of a humpback whale floating off the coast of a popular beach in Western Australia.
- In New Jersey, eighteen-year-old Levy Caverley and his sister, 17, both of Maine, were trapped when a 10-feet hole they had dug fell in at a beach in Toms River.
- Early returns showed Dave McCormick - the conservative candidate snubbed by Trump - taking an early lead in the GOP Senate Pennsylvania primary Tuesday night.
- Online trolls have again launched vile attacks on the Prime Minister's daughters, just days out from the federal election. One said he doesn't like to 'criticise appearances', then does exactly that.
- More than 50,000 fines have been handed to Victorians for breaching COVID-19 restrictions.
- Australians feared the worst after three-year-old Anthony 'AJ' Elfalak ventured into the wilds of his family's 256ha rural property in the NSW Hunter Valleylast September.
- North Carolina state Senator Chuck Edwards declared victory in Cawthorn's district on Tuesday night. The local lawmaker secured an early lead and kept Cawthorn from overtaking it.
- Simon Holmes à Court has been slammed for comparing popular Liberal PM John Howard to Nazi doctor Josef Mengele
- Parents are criticizing Jill Biden for her patronizing PSA defending her husband's response to the nationwide baby formula shortage. The message was called out of touch and a 'load of cr*p.'
- via mirror.co.ukThe charity for injured army veterans, Help for Heroes, will no longer be involved in Prince Harry's Invictus Games after it was removed by the Ministry for Defence
- The former Prime Minister made the comments on the hustings with Liberal candidate Katherine Deves who's fighting to reclaim his old seat of Warringah.
Gangster nephew laid to side by side with kingpin uncle under heavy police guard by emotional familyGangster nephew Rami Iskander buried next to his kingpin uncle at Rookwood Cemetery on Wednesday under heavy police guard at a funeral by his family torn apart by Sydney's gangland war.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!