- Lil Nas X is topping the charts worldwide (Picture: REX/Backgrid)Lil Nas X has revealed he will be performing a new and unreleased song on an upcoming episode of Saturday Night Live.Taking to Twitter, Lil Nas X – real name Montero Lamar Hill – shared a photo revealing he is due to make his appearance on the show alongside actress Anya Taylor-Joy.The rapper has kept so tight-lipped about the new track, we don’t even know the name.As well as the mysterious new song he will be per
- It was a relief that government regulations meant we could only accommodate 10 people (Picture: Almass Badat)I was never one of those girls who dreamt about her wedding day growing up. I thought it would be nice to have a party with all my friends and family, but grew increasingly disillusioned with the ‘most important day of your life’ sentiment that I witnessed from bridezillas in my 20s and early 30s. So, when I met my current partner in 2015, marriage wasn&rsq
- The unnamed man has been linked to another violent break-in at a house near the affluent Athens suburb where Caroline Crouch, 20, was strangled to death in front of her 11-month-old daughter Lydia.
- He said that although nations like Spain, Italy, France and Greece can be visited if people are willing to quarantine at home afterwards, they should not unless it is'absolutely necessary'.
- The Swiss Superman set for biggest match of his career against Tribal Chief (Picture: WWE)WWE seems to be extending its busiest season of the year for 2021 with WrestleMania Backlash just hours away.The Peacock deal in the US seems to be a big reason behind the event’s rebranding to reference the Show of Shows as they look to capitalise on new fans discovering their product through the streaming platform.In something of a pleasant surprise, there are no straight-up rematches from last mont
- Jurgen Klopp is not sure when his injured defenders will be back (Picture: Getty Images)Jurgen Klopp admits that the three Liverpool defenders who have been out injured for months may not be back for the start of pre-season as Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Joel Matip all continue their recoveries.Van Dijk and Gomez have been out with serious knee ligament injuries while Matip has had an ankle ligament problem.While they are all fighting to get back to fitness, it is an extremely slow process fo
- Mae West (inset), 49, said in an interview that she fears her mother Rose (left) may die before she gives away any information about Mary (right) who went missing over 50 years ago.
- Greater Manchester Police (GMP) reportedly suspect that suicide bomber Salman Abedi had help with preparations for the attack at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester in May 2017.
- The changeable weather certainly hasn't been ideal for the reopening of outdoor hospitality, and the reopening of indoor dining cannot come soon enough for many. But as we head towards summer, things are finally starting to look up
- Pauline Quirke and Linda Robson starred as sisters on Birds Of A Feather (Picture: ITV)Birds Of A Feather has been axed by ITV following claims of a bitter fallout between Pauline Quirke and Linda Robson, which have since been rubbished.
The rumour mill started churning after Pauline declined to reprise her role as Sharon Theodopolopodous in the sitcom’s Christmas special last year.The previously inseparable pair played bickering sisters Sharon and Tracey on the ITV sitcom following the sh
- Theatres, cinemas and art galleries will be allowed to open across England for the first time this year when more lockdown measures are eased tomorrow.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been urged to stop using their royal titles (Picture: Getty Images/WireImage)Palace aides have demanded the Duke and Duchess of Sussex give up their titles following Prince Harry’s latest comments about the Royal Family.Senior courtiers are reportedly furious following the Duke’s ‘shocking’ interview with actor and podcaster Dax Shepard in the US last week. In the 90-minute conversation, Harry suggested Prince Charles passed down h
Celebrity Big Brother star James Whale reveals mystery engagement three years after his wife’s deathJames Whale is engaged again, after losing his beloved late wife Melinda to cancer (Picture: Rex)Long-standing radio presenter James Whale has revealed he is engaged, three years after his late wife Melinda died from cancer.The broadcaster, who’s been working as a DJ and presenter since 1970 and currently hosts The James Whale Show podcast and a night-time show for talkRADIO, is keeping schtum on the identity of his affianced.
James took to Twitter to reveal the news on his birthday weeken
- Lauren was just 18 when she flew out to Zambia to help out at a camp. But her employers, who "weren't very nice", abandoned her when she contracted a deadly form of cerebral malaria that left her unable to walk or see
- The URBNSURF facility set open by summer 2022-23 in Sydney will give residents the opportunity to practice their surfing skills without unpredictable ocean swells or potentially deadly shark encounters.
Piers Morgan roasts Alastair Campbell after he accidentally announced the Queen’s death on Good Morning BritainPiers Morgan couldn’t help but mock his old friend Alastair Campbell (Picture: Rex Features)Piers Morgan has roasted Alastair Campbell after the presenter wrongfully announced that the Queen had died, and it was only a matter of time. During his stint hosting Good Morning Britain last week, Alastair accidentally said the Queen had died while mistaking her for Prince Philip who died in April. Of course, Alastair was temporarily filling in next to Susanna Reid after Piers quit GMB
- The Indian variant is ‘likely to dominate soon’, a top scientist has said (SWNS/GETTY)The more transmissible Indian COVID-19 strain is likely to dominate in the UK soon, a top scientist has said. Epidemiologist Professor John Edmunds – who sits on the Government’s Sage committee of scientific advisors – told BBC One’s Andrew Marr Show the new B.1.617.2 variant has ‘seeded quite widely’ and was expected to become the main strain. The
- Groups such as the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Children's Fund and the Children's Foundation have all dropped the Duke of York as a patron, according to the Sunday Telegraph.
- Health Secretary Matt Hancock said they are going to be opening up the vaccination to over 35s across the country as they accelerate the vaccination programme nationwide.
- Appointments were booked in their droves in the 48 hours after people in their late 30s were offered the jab (Picture: SWNS/Getty)Hundreds of thousands of people booked coronavirus vaccines in the hours after appointments became available to those in their late 30s.Some 611,863 appointments for first and second doses were made in the 48-hour period after 38 and 39-year-olds became eligible to arrange their jabs from Thursday.NHS England said younger people in their thirties are expected to be in
- We think the teacher might have worked out this wasn’t legitimate (Picture: Family Lowdown Tips & Ideas/Facebook)Getting kids out the door in the morning can be a bit of a task.There’s the lunchboxes, PE kits and coats to remember – so it can be easy for something to slip your mind.One mum felt bad when she realised she’d forgotten to sign her son’s homework diary.But boy took matters into his own hands and tried to forge her signature to avoid getting into trou
- Manchester United agreed a one-year contract extension with Edinson Cavani this month (Picture: Getty)Edinson Cavani admits he may have returned to South America this summer had his Manchester United team-mates not intervened and pleaded with him to extend his stay at the club.The 34-year-old forward has proven to be a valuable addition to the Red Devils’ first-team squad but looked certain to leave on a free transfer, with his previous one-year deal due to expire and talks over a renewal
- Youri Tielemans scored a stunning long-range strike (Photo by Michael Regan – The FA/The FA via Getty Images)Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel insists Youri Tielemans’ fantastic strike to win Leicester City the FA Cup was ‘lucky’.
The Belgian ensured the Foxes won the competition for the first time in their history with a sensational long-range hit against the Blues in the second half at Wembley.
Chelsea dominated in north-west London but failed to find a breakthrough, with M
- The two-year-old had to be taken to hospital twice for emergency treatment after burning his fingers on a radiator at the nursery which did not have the proper cover on it
- Tony Abramson started collecting coins aged four, in the 1950s, and managed to amass 1,200 items in total. The first half of his collection, consisting of 576 coins, was sold in London earlier this year.
- The Culture Secretary demanded that museums and galleries be as relevant to 'a grandparent in Hartlepool or Harwich' as a 'millennial in Islington'.
- MP ALICIA KEARNS: We cannot allow NHS Trusts to insist on blanket policies that stop mothers, children, cancer, stroke or any other patient benefitting from the vital support of a loved one.
- Dylan Fogarty has been jailed for two violent attacks on Danielle Powell which included him throwing her across the room while she was pregnant and subjecting her to threatening phone calls
- WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES Mum-of-one Leah Cunnignham was on her way to pick her daughter up from school when a scrambler bike ploughed into her, throwing her 15ft in the air
- Charles Oliveira is the new UFC lightweight champion (Picture: Getty Images)Charles Oliveira won the UFC lightweight title in spectacular fashion on Saturday night and has immediately promised to deal with Conor McGregor, if the Notorious can get past Dustin Poirier in their trilogy fight this summer.Oliveira stopped Michael Chandler in the second round of their UFC 262 main event, recovering from a tough opening stanza by catching the American with a left hand, dropping him and following up wit
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!