- The Lidl tiramisu flavoured with Biscoff (Picture:Lidl/Metro.co.uk)Lidl is releasing a new dessert and it sounds pretty tasty – the Speculoos Tiramisu.For those who don’t know Speculoos is the flavour of Biscoff cookies so you can have a dessert that tastes like the popular treats.It also includes some of the elements of a tiramisu – light and airy vanilla flavoured mousse sitting on a bed of Speculoos, and all topped with a dusting of rich cocoa.The pudding costs £1.29fo
Jose Mourinho compares 16-year-old Spurs wonderkid Dane Scarlett to Manchester United star Marcus RashfordThe Portuguese coach feels he has another ‘diamond’ on his hands (Picture: Getty Images)Jose Mourinho has praised Spurs teenager Dane Scarlett after his cameo against Wolfsberger in the Europa League and likened his development to that of Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford.The 16-year-old Tottenham wonderkid picked up an assist in Wednesday’s round-of-32 victory, with Spurs winning 8-1 on aggregate to progress to the last 16, while he was giving a Premier League outing e
- New WWE signing Taya Valkyrie (Kira Magnin-Forster) from IMPACT WrestlingIMPACT Wrestling star Taya Valkyrie has signed with WWE.The former Knockouts Champion – who holds the record for the longest reign with the prestigious title at 377 days – has inked a deal with the pro wrestling giant.She tweeted: ‘It’s official. La WERA LOCA has arrived to @WWENXT!!! This is a dream come true for me….now the work begins @WWE (sic)’The 37-year-old wrestler – who is
- Kit Harington and Rose Leslie enjoyed low-key family stroll with their baby boy (Picture: GC Images)Kit Harington and Rose Leslie were proud parents as they took their baby boy for a walk.The Game of Thrones stars welcomed their son recently, but have yet to share photos of their little one or share his name.The new parents were spotted keeping their heads down on the streets of London with their bundle of joy.Kit, who played Jon Snow on the drama, carried the newborn in a carrier on his chest o
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Sienna Blake (Anna Passey) was left for dead in Hollyoaks after Summer Ranger (Rhiannon Clements) shot her, but she ultimately survived, and has now become hellbent on catching the person responsible.
In the wake of Cormac’s (James Gaddas) death, Summer spotted Sienna in the company of Brody Hudson (Adam Woodward), and it’s safe to say she was livid.One thing led to another, and the newcomer sought revenge, as she acquired Grace Black’s (Tamara Wall) gun
- The system used by U.S. banks to execute some $3 trillion in transactions per day was down as of 1pm ET on Wednesday, and the Fed still reported widespread disruptions nearly an hour later.
- The arrests follow extensive inquiries by Strike Force Waldegrave set up to investigate the supply of heroin across Sydney's inner suburbs.
- Brit-Award-winner Finley Quaye, 46, admitted throwing a metal road sign through a glass bus door during a fare row in Hammersmith, London. He appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court today.
- President Biden's $1.9 trillion COVID bill is getting a boost from big business. CNN reported that more than 160 senior executives have written a letter to Congressional leaders backing the package.
- Summer’s true nature was exposed in Hollyoaks (Picture: Lime Pictures)Summer Ranger’s (Rhiannon Clements) true nature was revealed in Hollyoaks tonight (February 24), as she set in motion her devastating revenge plan.
Summer was horrified earlier this week when she discovered that Brody Hudson (Adam Woodward) had played a part in Cormac’s (James Gaddas) hospitalisation.She confronted her beau on the matter, which resulted in her learning the truth about the abuse Felix Westwood
Emmerdale spoilers: Shock split for Nicola and Jimmy King as Juliette Holliday destroys their family?Nicola and Jimmy’s marriage could be in trouble in Emmerdale (Picture: ITV)Nicola and Jimmy King’s (Nicola Wheeler and Nick Miles) marriage could be heading for the rocks in Emmerdale.The much-loved couple have been at odds in relation to Juliette Holliday’s (Amelia Curtis) re-appearance.
Juliet is hellbent on having a relationship with son Carl — something which both Nicola and Jimmy were determined to prevent.
However, with Carl now asking questions, Nicola decided it&r
- The scene - which aired on the network earlier this month - featured an Orthodox Jewish character named Ezriel refusing a bone graph from a 'goyim, an Arab or a woman'.
- According to a report carried out by Sciensano, the masks contain nanoparticles of silver and titanium dioxide that when inhaled could damage the respiratory tract.
- A makeup artist who befriended El Chapo's wife and some of her 554,000 Instagram followers are calling on U.S. authorities to release her from prison after she was arrested Monday.
- The Mirror is supporting the A Writing Chance initiative, co-funded by social change group the Joseph Rowntree Foundation, intended to make newsrooms more diverse in ethnicity, disability, sexuality, age and religious belief
- Health Secretary Matt Hancock was schooled on female anatomy by the Vagina Museum after it accused him of confusing confusing smear tests with self-sampling swabs.
- Britain 'has a problem' with low take up among social care staff - meanwhile a GP has called for mandatory vaccination after seeing his mother die after catching the virus at her home
- Public Health England had sequenced more than 20,000 random test samples for flu by February 14 but hasn't yet detected a case of the virus in 2021.
- The Education Secretary fronted a Government press conference tonight ahead of an announcement tomorrow on how grades will be awarded this summer.
- Westminster Council said it will resurrect last year's hugely popular move to allow hundreds of venues to expand outdoor seating capacity by spilling onto the road.
- Bernie Sanders postponed a key Wednesday vote on Neera Tanden heading Biden's budget office after refusing to back down on her nomination following revelations of tweets attacking lawmakers.
Tina Turner’s life story is set to be explored in an intimate new HBO documentary featuring the music icon.The legendary singer sat down for a special interview which looks back at her life before she found fame, and the extraordinary career she’s forged for herself with classic songs such as The Best and Proud Mary.Tina promises to be ‘the ultimate celebration of a glo
- Jasmine Louise McClain, 27, was being booked into jail in Lincoln County, North Carolina, on Sunday on a stabbing charge when she made the claim she had COVID-19 and blew into a deputy's face.
- EXCLUSIVE: Intelligence agencies are braced for an 'al-Qaeda re-brand' as blood thirsty Saif al-Adel, said to be a 'brilliant and ruthless strategist', tipped to take the reins from Ayman Zawahiri, who is probably dead
- Justin Lowe, 41, left 70-year-olf James Claridge crumpled on the ground and then carried in with his round at Ferndown Forest Golf Club in Dorset
- Nowadays it’s rightfully shameful for a company not to have any senior women, the same embarrassment should be felt when it comes to a lack of racial diversity, writes Eva Simpson
Major soap favourite was ‘sacked and killed off’ after questioning producer who said ‘serves her right’Melanie Blake lifts the lid on how one legend was written out (Picture: Melanie Blake)A soap icon was axed from her job on a major UK soap after questioning the producer about the direction of her character – and was then alleged to have been told ‘she was lucky to have had the job’.The UK’s leading agent of female actresses, Melanie Blake – who works with Claire King and Gillian Taylforth among many other huge talents – told Metro.co.uk that the unnamed 60-ye
- Hugh Dennis and the team discovered the remains on Wednesday’s show (Picture: Channel 4)The Great British Dig: History In Your Back Garden team made a gruesome discovery on Wednesday’s show, after uncovering medieval human remains during the excavation of a ‘lost cemetery’.The More4 series sees Outnumbered actor Hugh Dennis team up with leading archaeologists to excavate people’s gardens and learn more about local history.For the programme’s second episode, th
- The move on Wednesday has raising privacy concerns for those opting out of inoculation.
- As of Wednesday, the seven-day rolling average of daily new cases was down just 3 percent in New York over the past two weeks, compared to a decline of 37 percent nationwide.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!