- Could Halo Infinite be getting a battle royale mode after all? (pic: 343 Industries)The technical preview for Halo Infinite has been datamined and fans have discovered audio that could confirm a battle royale mode.Over the weekend, lucky Halo fans took part in a technical preview of Halo Infinite – specifically the game’s multiplayer. As you’d expect, dataminers have searched through the preview’s files to see if they can glean any new info and uncovered an intriguing pie
- Sinead Zalick was determined to go back to school despite her cancer fight but has been mocked for wearing a wig (Picture: BPM Media)A girl who lost all her hair during chemotherapy has spoken out after she was bullied at school for wearing a wig.
Sinead Zalick, 12, needed treatment for ovarian cancer, which caused all her hair to fall out.
Despite feeling ‘very tired and unwell’, the brave youngster has insisted on continuing to go to school three days a week to keep up with her edu
- I’m worried that they will judge me, even if they never say it out loud (Picture: Chloe Timms)When you meet someone new, one of the first things they usually ask is: ‘So, what do you do?’ That’s the moment my shame sets in, and I start to feel my self-worth drop. I tell them I’m a freelance writer and that I’ve also written a novel. But what I never admit to is the full truth: I’m also on benefits.I’m worried that they will judge me, even
- The Pontiff joked that some priests had been ‘preparing the conclave’ (Picture: EPA)The Pope claimed some of his critics ‘wanted me dead’ after he underwent surgery.The ageing Pontiff has been criticised by increasingly vocal conservative elements of the Catholic Church – but Francis condemned their ‘nasty comments’ as the work of the devil.He made the light-hearted comments during a private meeting with Slovakian Jesuits, soon after he arrived in the ca
- Rihanna headed out for a family meal in Santa Monica (Picture: Backgrid)Rihanna proved to be the definition of low-key glamorous as she headed out for a family dinner, ahead of her Savage x Fenty fashion show.The singer turned beauty and fashion mogul has been very busy putting the finishing touches to her upcoming event, which promises to be a star-studded bash.Taking a moment off from planning, the 33-year-old headed out for a swanky meal in Santa Monica.The Love On The Brain star looked predi
- Dean Henderson has not played for Manchester United yet this season (Picture: AMA/Getty Images)Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson will push for a January loan move if first team opportunnities don’t arise on a regular basis, after David de Gea reclaimed the No.1 spot at Old Trafford.Henderson had got hold of the gloves by the end of last season and after De Gea’s nightmare in the Europa League final, it looked like the Englishman was likely to be first choice going into this
- Enjoy these over the coming months (Picture: Häagen-Dazs/Getty)Summer may be over but that doesn’t mean we have to wave goodbye to ice cream for another year, too.In fact, the frozen dessert can be enjoyed across all seasons – particularly with the likes of sticky toffee pudding and hot apple crumble during the chillier months. Häagen-Dazs knows this too well, so has brought out two new cocktail-inspired flavours, as part of its winter collection.Rum salted caramel and
Strictly Come Dancing anger as celebrity matched with unvaccinated pro ‘thought they’d be protected’Three professional dancers have refused to have the Covid jab (Picture: BBC)One of the Strictly Come Dancing celebrities who has been paired with an unvaccinated professional dancer is said to be shocked as they thought BBC bosses would ‘protect them’.It was revealed on Tuesday that three dancers have refused to take the Covid vaccine, with reports of chaos and ‘resentment’ behind the scenes.A friend of the celebrity said: ’They just couldn’t believe that thei
Marvel’s What If episode 7 recap: What does flabbergasting ending mean as Chris Hemsworth’s ‘hilarious’ Party Thor causes ruckus?Chris Hemsworth’s Party Thor is absolutely spot-on (Picture: Marvel Studios/Disney Plus)Warning: spoilers ahead for episode 7 of What If…?.For weeks, Marvel fans have been left sobbing over several heartbreaking episodes of What If…?, as the MCU’s greatest heroes suffer devastation after devastation.Episode 7 of the Disney Plus series takes a more upbeat approach, imagining what the universe would have been like if Thor (Chris Hemsworth) had been an only child and becom
- Self-proclaimed 'not tech-savvy' mum-of-two Wendy claims she had 'never been so embarrassed' but that her 'hysterical' family thought her fail was an 'absolute hoot'.
- Petito, 22, was found dead on Sunday, and on Tuesday a coroner confirmed her death was a homicide. She had set out to travel with Laundrie in July.
- It was one of Australia’s largest quakes on record (Pictures: AP/AFP/Getty/MatrixNews.com.au)The aftershocks of an earthquake which shook buildings in Melbourne this morning could continue to rattle the country for months, officials have warned.The magnitude 5.9 quake struck at around 9.15am near the small town of Mansfield, 124 miles northeast of Australia’s second-largest city, temporarily knocking out power for thousands of homes and businesses.It is one of the largest on record,
- Terrelle Graham, 26, from Bradley Stoke, south Gloucestershire, claimed he was subject to racist abuse from his colleagues while he was working at Currys PC World in Bristol.
Great British Bake Off returned to Channel 4 last night, for a glorious series 12 launch.After months of waiting, judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith were on hand to analyse the creations of a fresh batch of contestants, as presenters Noel Fielding and Matt Lucas attempted to calm the chaos in the tent down.However, while we were all thrilled to have the programme back on the TV schedul
- Anna and Mikhail Presnov, 10 and 7, were found dead in an 18th-century wooden box at their home in an Ukrainian village, after their parents left for work
- The humble llama may be able to provide a new kind of treatment for the coronavirus (Credits: PA)Tiny antibodies produced by llamas could provide a new frontline treatment against coronavirus in the form of a nasal spray, research suggests.Scientists at the Rosalind Franklin Institute have found that the nanobodies – a smaller, simple form of antibody generated by llamas and camels – can effectively target the Sars-CoV-2 virus that causes Covid-19.Short chains of the molecules, which
- Residents reported hearing a loud bang which was heard across Aldershot, Hampshire this morning
Students let their hair down for another night out in Nottingham as they make most of Freshers' WeekThousands of people descended onto nightclub strips in Birmingham and Nottingham last night, wearing tiki themed fancy dress as Freshers' Week continued into its second evening.
- Data published by the Des Moines Register yesterday found that the proportion of people who support the President in Iowa had tumbled by 12 per cent in the last three months.
- Your giant corner sofa might have to find a new home. (Picture: Jam Press/Purple Bricks)A London flat which is so narrow it looks like you could barely live inside it, has gone on the market.
From the outside, you’d be forgiven to think the building is just a façade with no one living there – because can you really fit a bed and a sofa in a building so thin?Turns out, you can. There’s actually a lot more space than you might think.Behind the door you’ll find a form
- via bbc.co.ukNational Highways wins a High Court ruling against protesters who have been disrupting the M25.
- The Government has brokered a deal to resolve the carbon dioxide crisis, which has triggered dire warnings about food shortages
- Claudia Bihariova was last seen in Harehills, east Leeds, at around 5pm on Monday, according to West Yorkshire Police. She is described as a white female, thin, with black hair and brown eyes.
- A female passenger, aged 83, was reported to have died soon after the plane made an emergency landing in the Uzbek capital, Tashkent. The captain opted to land after the woman felt unwell.
Shaun Wright-Phillips explains why Chelsea will ‘pip’ Manchester City to the Premier League title this seasonChelsea have started the new season in fine form (Picture: Getty)Chelsea are the side to beat in the Premier League this season and will ‘pip’ Manchester City to the title because they are not even playing at full capacity yet, says Shaun Wright-Phillips.The Blues, who last won the league title back in 2016, have started the new campaign with four wins and a draw in their opening five matches, including a 1-1 stalemate away to Liverpool, in a game where the west London club played th
- Terri Harris, 35, her 11-year-old daughter Lacey Bennett and 13-year-old son John Paul Bennett all died in the Killamarsh sleepover tragedy, as well as Lacey’s friend Connie, also 11
- The chain, famed for its controversial checkouts, is following in the footsteps of Amazon with a new feature that allows customers to simply walk in and out without queueing for their goods
- A man wearing medals attempted to reason with Melbourne's violent thugs asking them to leave the Shrine of Remembrance before they trashed and defiled the war memorial.
- Men dressed as clowns were seen staring at children and asking them to 'follow them' in Singapore, forcing school principles warn parents to remind their children 'not to be lured by strangers'.
- Sir David Attenborough will be teaching us all about animal dating (Picture: BBC NHU 2017)Sir David Attenborough will explore the animal dating scene for his next BBC series, exploring how all God’s creatures find the perfect partner.Spoiler alert: it’s not through Tinder.The 95-year-old is making a series called The Mating Game, a Love Island for wildlife fans if you will.‘I hope [viewers] take away the overwhelming truth, which is how unbelievably ungraspable the variety of t
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!