Lea Michelle makes her return to Instagram selfies with a fun new addition (Picture: Ron Adar/SOPA Images/REX)Lea Michele has shared the first picture of her face on Instagram in months as she continues to move forward after allegations over her behaviour on the set of Glee.The actress – who played Rachel Berry on the show – came under fire after co-stars spoke out about her treatment of some colleagues.
But, after several months of minimal interaction on social media, the new mother
- About 200 more whales have been stranded on a shallow sandbar off Tasmania's west coast, bringing the total to more than 470.
- The 2020 American Family Survey released on Tuesday examined how current events have shaped life in the US over the past year - revealing a slew of significant changes.
- President Trump again mocked Joe Biden for wearing a mask and asked a crowd in Pittsburgh why the Democrat would spend 'all that money on the plastic surgery' to cover up his face.
- David Jones has revealed it plans to reduce its operations by 20 per cent with those near other branches first on the chopping block.
- An angry shopper goes into a rampage in aCo-op store in Lingfield, Surrey after being asked to observe social distancing rules. She can be seen knocking bottles of wine off the shelves
- Did you get one? (pic: Microsoft)The Wednesday Inbox is still reeling from the news that Microsoft has bought Bethesda, as one reader hopes they buy Sega next.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
Would you credit it?
What an absolute disaster it has been trying to pre-order an Xbox Series X.Tried pre-ordering the Xbox All Access 24-month subscription deal with both GAME and Smyths – the only two providers in the UK.GAME’s website was completely dow
- Governor of the Bank of England Andrew Bailey asked Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak to extend help to some sectors after the £40billion job subsidy furlough scheme comes to an end.
- Tom Tugendhat, chairman of the foreign affairs committee, said Beijing was playing a large role in the island nation's decision to remove the Queen as head of state.
- Jocelyn Zakhour, from Melbourne, Australia, blamed one of her victims - who she swindled over $700,000 from - for being stupid enough to fall for her lies after she was caught
- The Republican politician took to the stage in front of 1,200 Trump supporters in Dayton on Monday evening, where he urged the crowd to cover their noses and mouths when out in public.
- Tony Higgins, 57, sent out a distress call to police about 5am on Tuesday when he was moored near Granite Island off Victor Harbor, south of Adelaide.
- America's own track record on antiquities is not exemplary, from the invasion of Iraq to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, plenty of comparisons can be made to Elgin's acquisitions.
- President Donald Trump finally responded to the U.S. hitting the grim milestone of 200,000 COVID-19 deaths calling it 'a shame' after ignoring the question when a reporter first asked him about it.
- Brothers Aaron C.M. Schwartz, 22, and Petie C.M.Schwartz, 18, from Seymour in the US state of Missouri, would have been "eaten alive" by the prison system, a prosecutor says
- Previous evidence had raised fears that the excitement from having sex could trigger a repeat heart attack but new research claims it can boost survival chances
- Having an active sex life in the months after a heart attack is linked with a 35 per cent lower risk of death over the next two decades, according to research by Tel Aviv University in Israel.
'What the f*** happened to America?' Woodward says historians will ask when they study the Trump eraJournalist Bob Woodward suggested historians would react to the Trump era of American politics with bewilderment and four-letter words.
- South Australia Premier Steven Marshall is confident the state's planned border reopening with NSW will go head after he got a preliminary update of its coronavirus case count.
- President Donald Trump said he will announce his nominee for the Supreme Court at 5 pm on Saturday. 'I'm getting very close to having a final decision made, very close,' Trump said.
Legal advisors say offences motivated by hatred of women should be punishable by seven years in jailThe Law Commission saidmisogyny should be punishable by up to seven years in jail. It also proposed the sentence for anyone convicted for hate crimes against transgender people.
- Digital minister Caroline Dinenage issued an appeal for evidence amid claims the boxes may encourage or lead to problem gambling among children.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keen to strengthen his squad (Picture: Manchester United)Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted he’s open to strengthening his squad after his side booked their spot in the fourth round of the EFL Cup.Goals from Juan Mata, Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood gave United a 3-0 win against Luton, helping the club to put memories of a 3-1 defeat against Crystal Palace behind them.That defeat against Roy Hodgson’s side cast a cloud over the start of
- Formal guidance issued by the Government as tough new restrictions are brought in provides some relief for fast-food fans - but heaps pressure on pubs and bars who could be fined if punters refuse to leave
- There are special edition Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, and Christopher Robin coins (Picture: Geoff Caddick/PA Wire)Following the enormous success of the Beatrix Potter 50p coins, the Royal Mint have collaborated with Disney to created a series of limited edition Winnie the Pooh coins.The coins depict the original and well-recognised illustrations by E.H. Shepard of British writer A.A. Milne’s iconic characters.The first 50p coin features Winnie the Pooh bear, to b
- The former Labour welfare reform minister says National Insurance should be mutualised and owned by contributors
- New rules will come into force from January 1 2021 on data roaming and EU travel
- Suarez is expected to join Atletico Madrid (Picture: Quality Sport Images/Getty)Luis Suarez has struck a deal with Barcelona to leave the club and looks set to join Atletico Madrid, reports claim.
Suarez had agreed personal terms with Barcelona’s La Liga rivals but was struggling to agree terms with his current club in order to leave.
He had originally looked set for a move to Juventus but the deal broke down as Barcelona initially refused to pay the Uruguay international to leave the club
- Former vice president Joe Biden revealed the endorsement at a virtual fundraiser in Wilmington that Cindy McCain, the widow of the late senator John McCain, was endorsing him.
- Joe Wicks won’t stop working out even for his birthday (Picture: Joe Wicks)Joe Wicks showed off the results of his healthy eating and working out before going all in for his 35th birthday.The personal trainer took to his Instagram story to impress fans with his ripped physique before he headed off to the Savoy Grill in London to celebrate his special day.Sharing a shirtless mirror selfie, the YouTube star wrote: ‘Time for a birthday workout. I’m gonna eat like a champ today. Ca
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!