- The 33-year-old, originally from Campbelltown in Sydney's west, helped mould the city's eshay culture with rap music on personal stories.
- The bitch it back, and we couldn’t be more excited about it (Picture: BBC)Hold on to your rich husbands and stay away from any nearby cliff edges, as Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) is making her long-awaited return to EastEnders.
The popular character, who was last seen in Walford in 2014, is set to make a resounding comeback, one that will no doubt send shockwaves through the Square.
With Executive Producer Jon Sen teasing ‘lots of drama’ for Janine, it’s safe to say th
- Oh, look out! (Picture: BBC)It’s the moment you have all been waiting for – EastEnders has finally and officially confirmed that Charlie Brooks has returned to the show as Janine Butcher, after Metro.co. revealed the exciting news back in April.
Speculation has been rife since then, with Charlie mischievously dropping hints but refusing to be drawn into a complete confirmation.
And over the weekend, pictures emerged of her leaving the Elstree set, which is where EastEnders is filmed.
- The Game commented on the future of Todd Pettengill (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)WWE legend Triple H has claimed the wrestling giant can’t focus too much on nostalgia or it’ll lose its impact.The NXT boss – whose brand gave old school fans a real treat with TakeOver: In Your House on Sunday night – has suggested there could be too much of a good thing, and looking back at the past needs to be balanced with a focus on the future.Speaking to Metro.co.uk after last ni
- It is now hoped all adults can be offered a first jab by July 19 (Picture: Getty Images Europe)All people over the age of 23 can book Covid jabs from tomorrow, as ‘freedom day’ is delayed by four weeks.Millions across England had hoped all social contact rules could be lifted on June 21.But this dream was crushed today as Boris Johnson warned the country needs more time to beat back the Delta variant, first discovered in India.The Government is now aiming to offer first vaccine doses
- Defendant Claudia Carrion’s son Joshua (left) said his mother is being ‘framed’ in an alleged murder-for-hire plot in which she is accused of agreeing to a payment plan to have her husband killed (Pictures: WFMZ/Google Maps)A woman allegedly agreed to have her husband killed on a payment plan of $100 weekly for 40 weeks. Claudia Carrion, 44, was arrested on Friday in connection with a murder-for-hire plot targeting her husband whom she believed was cheating on her and abusing h
- Researchers said two doses of the vaccine provides strong protection against the Delta variant (Picture: Getty)There is around double the risk of needing hospital treatment with the Delta coronavirus variant compared with the Alpha strain, new data suggests.But researchers found that two doses of the vaccine still provided strong protection against the variant, which was first detected in India.However, early research suggests it may be at a lower level than that afforded against the Alpha varia
- Reality Winner was sentenced to five years in prison in 2018 for leaking a classified document to the media concerning alleged Russian interference in the 2016 US election.
Chrissy Teigen shares further lengthy apology amid cyber-bullying scandal: ‘I was a troll full stop’Chrissy Teigen is reaching out privately to those she trolled on social media (Picture: Getty)Chrissy Teigen has said ‘we are all more than our worst moments’ as she shared a lengthy apology amid her cyber-bullying scandal.The model previously apologised to reality TV star Courtney Stodden for past mean messages she sent to them online, and has now shared a wider message, saying she has ‘grown so much’.In a post on Medium, the mum-of-two, said she is privately reaching ou
- More than 100 migrants were arrested at a stash house in Laredo, Texas, last Thursday. The individuals natives of Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Ecuador and Mexico.
- The 18-month-old triplet polar bears join four males already living in the park in Doncaster - which has been dubbed the polar bear capital of Europe.
Chelsea Green returns to WWE Performance Center after suffering scary injury during first in-ring session in monthsThe Hot Mess has been back at the PC (Photo: WWE)Chelsea Green was released from WWE back in April but she’s already been back at the Performance Center after suffering a nasty injury.The Hot Mess – who has once again reiterated that she isn’t ‘injury prone’ – has been rocked by an unlucky setback during an in-ring session with Santana Garrett, her first since getting cleared after breaking her arm in November.‘I called up my girl friend Santana, you guy
- Residents of care homes will no longer have to isolate for 14 days after meeting people outside their homes despite June 21 freedoms being delayed
- The Prime Minister blundered in his own press conference as he said step four of England's roadmap would only begin on July 29. The date is July 19
- Boris Johnson announced that the road map easing earmarked for June 21 will be pushed back four weeks to July 19 (Picture: PA/Reuters/AFP)Rules around face masks and social distancing will be extended beyond next week after the lifting of the remaining coronavirus restrictions was postponed amid concern over the Delta variant.Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced this evening that the road map easing earmarked for June 21 will be pushed back four weeks to July 19.Limits on numbers for sports ev
- Finn is going his best to save Chase on General Hospital (Picture: ABC)General Hospital will feature a long-awaited reunion and some very frank talks this week.Indeed, Monday’s episode sees TJ and Molly have a joyful reunion with Stella while Carly is cordial with Nina.
Elsewhere, Bobbie visits Maxie, Brook Lynn is honest with Willow and Finn retreats to his lab to save Chase.On Tuesday, Ava shares her observation with Carly and Jason tells Nikolas off.
Meanwhile, Sam and Dante cross
- Social distancing rules are still in place although many restrictions have now eased. (Picture: Jeff Overs/BBC News & Current Affairs via Getty Images)Boris Johnson has today announced that the original date proposed for ‘freedom day’ in England – the day that all restrictions and social distancing rules are to be lifted – will be delayed.The Government has always emphasised that the target dates set out in the roadmap out of lockdown were conditional and would be cha
- PHE's study of 14,000 cases of the Indian 'Delta' variant in Britain also found that a single dose of either vaccine provides roughly 75 per cent protection against being admitted to hospital.
- In a SAGE meeting last week scientific advisers warned that, if June 21 went ahead as planned, there could be a spike of more than 200,000 Covid cases per day in August and a huge third wave.
- China has taken aim at western democracies after the weekend's G7 summit and called Australia a 'double-faced' nation after a disturbing propaganda cartoon emerged online.
- Thousands of couples who are due to get married in the four weeks after June 21 can breathe a sigh of relief as their ceremony can go ahead despite lockdown being extended
- Boris Johnson has announced that weddings will be allowed to go ahead with more than 30 guests (Picture: Getty)Wedding restrictions in England will be eased next week despite a delay in the lifting of many other lockdown measures amid concern over rising coronavirus infections, Boris Johnson has said.The prime minister had hoped to be able to announce the removal of all coronavirus controls on June 21, which would have included limits on weddings, civil partnership ceremonies and receptions.Howe
- All over-18s in England are due to have their first dose of a Covid jab by July 31, but with warnings of another wave looming,
the new target will now be July 19.
- Boris Johnson's spokesman said the delay to unlocking means “thousands more deaths can be prevented”
- Stage four of the roadmap out of lockdown was due to come into force next week, but this date has now been pushed back until July 19
- Hunter Biden referred to Lunden Roberts as a basketball mentor to his daughter Maisy and Barack Obama's daughter Sasha.
- Step four of Boris Johnson's lockdown roadmap will be delayed until July 19 in England - but there are some changes for weddings, wakes and care homes. Here's what you can and can't do from next week
- The government is currently paying 80% of wages up to £2,500 a month as part of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, but this will not be extended
- The PM tonight confirmed that the programme that has seen spectators return to grounds for Euro 2020 football matches and England cricket test matches will be unaffected.
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story. For the latest news and breaking news visitMirror.co.uk/news
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!