- KIRSTIE ALLSOPP: If the Sunshine State is doing pretty well with Covid-19, the truth is that Britain is doing even better. Our vaccination rate is among the best in the world.
- Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's rows were meticulously recorded by Albert and are among 22,000 papers and photos relating to his life and legacy made available online for the first time.
- Government lawyers were last night examining whether to apply to apply for sweeping powers that could see eco-activists locked up if they set foot on the motorway network.
- Brian Laundrie berated wait staff at a Wyoming restaurant during an argument over the bill, prompting girlfriend Gabby Petito to apologize days before she disappeared, witnesses say.
- Luke and Morag have made a big decision about their family plans (Picture: Channel 4, E4)Married At First Sight UK’s Luke dropped a shocking revelation about his plans to have children in tonight’s episode. The care home manager from Cardiff and wife Morag hosted his parents for lunch at his house during the Homestay Week. He first had to reveal that he’d said ‘I love you’ to Morag but that, awkwardly, she didn’t feel the same back. However, tha
- Former soldier Donald Bell was among the eco-warrior zealots who joined the campaign group outside the Home Office today.
- One of Sydney's busiest hospitals has suffered another Covid-19 outbreak with dozens of staff and patients exposed.
- Remains found in the Grand Teton National Park have been confirmed as those of Gabby Petito. Gabby went missing in August and was last seen leaving a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah
- The Grapevine Colleyville Independent School District school board unanimously voted for the non-renewal of Colleyville Heritage High School principal Dr. James Whitfield's contract.
- Tory Governments were warned years ago that Britain required a more secure energy supply but instead placed their faith in a broken system of market forces - now millions of households are set for a stark winter
- Meghan Fox and Kourtney Kardashian share one of their five a day (Picture: Skims)Megan Fox and Kourtney Kardashian almost broke the internet after Kim Kardashian revealed the duo’s racy photoshoot for her Skims clothing line.The new BFFs posed topless in black and white underwear for the NSFW snaps which saw them feeding each other fruit while lounging around in their lingerie.In the shoot by Donna Trope, one photo featured the two holding on to each other while holding an apple in between
- Mother-of-one Rhianne Nicholas, 26, to five-year-old daughter Mia, from Beddau, Wales, died on August 29 last year whenthe red Vauxhall Adam she was driving smashed into a tree, inquest has heard.
- A parking inspector was filmed being angrily confronted by residents on street after their cars were slapped with fines while parked on their own driveways
- Dr Rumi Chhapia has since repaid £233,000, magistrates were told, but almost £904,000 is still outstanding (Picture: PA)A cheating GP embezzled more than £1million in less than two months in a ‘significant’ abuse of trust.Dr Rumi Chhapia now faces a hefty jail sentence after defrauding a healthcare group out of the staggering amount of money.The 45-year-old physician from Southsea, Hampshire, took advantage after a fellow director went off sick.Prosecutors say he wa
- The hit series comes to a close on Sunday (Picture: BBC/World Productions)*Warning: Contains spoilers for Vigil episode 5*Vigil’s traitor was finally unmasked in last Sunday’s episode and no-one saw it coming – not even the close family and friends of actor Lorne MacFadyen.His character Matthew Doward was revealed as the Russian mole onboard the HMS Vigil in dramatic scenes, and the actor has now admitted that he had to keep the truth a secret for more than two years.Lorne reve
- The actor, 58, vowed that 'no one is safe' from the movement because it has become 'so out of hand,' as he arrived to accept his Lifetime Acheivement prize at the Spanish festival on Wednesday.
- Hollywood union workers could start a historic strike as early as next week that would halt almost all film and television production across the entire US.
- President Joe Biden's National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan will travel to the Middle East next week in an effort to smooth over relations with Saudi Arabia.
Texas school board votes for the non-renewal of the contract of a principal who allegedly pushed CRTThe Grapevine Colleyville Independent School District school board unanimously voted for the non-renewal of Colleyville Heritage High School principal Dr. James Whitfield's contract.
- Donald Trump (right) is suing his niece Mary Trump (middle) and The New York Times, alleging a plot to obtain tax records (Pictures: Mega/Reuters/CNN/Getty Images)Former President Donald Trump has filed a $100million lawsuit against his niece Mary Trump and the New York Times over the newspaper’s 2018 reporting on his tax records.The suit, filed in New York’s Dutchess County on Tuesday, alleges that three Times journalists ‘convinced’ Mary to ‘smuggle records out of
- The alcopops were stolen from an Ayrshire bottling plant in Scotland, with cops believing three tractors with trailers attached were used to make off with pallets containing the blue vodka-based drink
Johnny Depp blasts cancel culture as he compares movement to ‘polluted air’ amid Amber Heard legal battleJohnny Depp says ‘no one is safe’ from cancel culture (Picture: Getty Images)Johnny Depp has condemned the cancel culture movement, which he has likened to ‘polluted air’ and fears ‘no one is safe’. The former Fantastic Beasts actor is currently embroiled in an ongoing legal battle with ex-wife Amber Heard, after losing a libel trial against The Sun’s publisher last year over an article that branded him a ‘wife-beater’. On Wednesday
- Pam was delighted with the results of the team’s work (Picture: BBC)The Repair Shop viewers were left holding back the tears on Wednesday after an emotional guest had her late sister’s jewellery box beautifully restored.Pamela from Devon met with woodwork expert Will Kirk as she looked to bring back the hugely sentimental item to its former glory. She explained that the musical jewellery box featuring a Venetian street scene had been in her possession for 50 years after her sist
- Press Secretary Jen Psaki defended the Biden administration on Wednesday amid criticism over the White House's perceived inaction as the crisis at the southern border gets worse.
- John Walsh accused Christopher and Roberta Laundrie and their attorney of staging a 'ruse' by refusing a police request to speak to Brian Laundrie about the disappearance of Gabby Petito.
- Millions of girls were left to die in orphanages, victims of a cruel one-baby rule. Sophie and Tamzin were lucky to escape ...and now they have met the British woman whose film gave them a new life
- A guilty man (Pictures: ITV)Gary Windass (Mikey North) has carried around the secret that he killed Rick Neelan for a few years in Coronation Street.The arrival of Kelly (Millie Gibson) has made things worse for Gary as more often than not, she’s curious about her father’s whereabouts.But with Kelly in prison for Seb’s (Harry Visinoni) murder, it’s allowed a new angle to be explored in the form of Kelly discovering her dad might not be alive after all.This week, fellow in
- Tonight’s episodes focused a lot on the problems a deaf person faces everyday (Pictures: ITV)Tonight’s Coronation Street saw some moving scenes that saw Freda (Ali Briggs) take centre stage in a storyline that highlighted the deaf community.Since Norris’ (Malcom Hebden) death, Freda has spent more time on the cobbles preparing her partner’s funeral.Planning a loved one’s funeral isn’t easy, but Freda has faced further problems as a deaf person.George (Tony Mau
- President Biden is 'disappointed' lawmakers have decided to give up on negotiating bipartisan police reform, over a year after they began, according to press secretary Jen Psaki.
- Before the meeting, 120 residents wrote in to object (Picture: Reuters/Getty Images/Google Maps)Villagers have blocked plans for a second music festival site after partygoers vomited and defecated in their gardens.
Locals of Northaw, Hertfordshire are sick and tired of anti-social behaviour from revellers this summer, including having sex in car parks.
Several were held this year, but last night Welwyn Hatfield Borough rejected plans for a dozen more after 120 residents wrote in with objections.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!