- Doctors say it is 'unnusual' for the kidney of fit and active Michael Phillips, which he received from a deceased donor, to have lasted 50 years without needing to be replaced by another transplant
- Louise Woodward’s famous murder case will be explored in a new Channel 4 doc (PIcture: AP)Channel 4 is set to take a closer look into the world-renowned case of Louise Woodward, a nanny who was charged with murdering eight-month-old Matthew Eappen.Woodward’s all-or-nothing trial gripped the globe in 1997 when the 19-year-old British childminder faced a no charge lesser than second-degree murder.The polarising trial saw the jury deliver a guilty verdict, after being presented with evi
- Robyn Rihanna Fenty is officially a billionaire and we love to see it (Picture: Roy Rochlin/Getty Images)Rihanna is officially a billionaire now so we can all forgive her for the lack of new music, right?According to Forbes, the 33-year-old is now worth an estimated $1.7 billion (£1.2bn) which makes her the wealthiest female musician.We guess her single B***h Better Have My Money did what it needed to do.Riri is now second only to Oprah Winfrey as the richest female entertainer and we love
- Australian runner Peter Bol has come agonisingly close to capping off his remarkable fairy-tale story, coming up short in the men's 800m final at the Tokyo Olympic Games to finish fourth.
- Cuomo was found to have sexually harassed at least 11 women, including Bennett, by a team of investigators put together by Attorney General Letitia James but is refusing to stand down.
- Britons sifting through menus for Pizza Hut, Burger King and Leon will be bombarded with calorie counts. Uber Eats said it aimed to 'empoower customers'.
- Steven Evans, 57, approached pupils at Chase School in Malvern, Worcestershire as they walked home while wearing the creepy mask and a farmer's jacket.
- Ironman and mountain climber John Eyers, 42, of Southport, Merseyside, died after suffering an infection and organ failure four weeks on from testing positive for coronavirus
- Danni Coombs leaves behind two daughters, aged four and seven, and a son, aged two, with autism and ADHD. Her partner has now been forced to give up his job to look after the children
- An Aldi insider has addressed some of the myths surrounding the popular supermarket - and it turns out many shoppers have been pronouncing the name wrong
- Undercover footage shows the astonishing scale of waste from just one of 24 fulfillment centres (Picture: ITV News)Amazon says it is taking measures to reduce the staggering amount of unsold stock that goes to waste each year.In June, it emerged the retail giant was destroying millions of unsold items including laptops and smart TVs – many still in their original packaging.Undercover footage shows the astonishing scale of waste from just one of 24 distribution centres in operation across t
- Uno had been living as a stray in Weymouth, miles from his family home in Swindon (Picture: SWNS)A dog who was so spooked by fireworks that he bolted out of his family home has finally been found – more than 100 miles away.Uno ran away from Theresa McGailey’s Wiltshire home in November – before being found living as a stray last week.The Yorkie-shih tzu cross’ nine month ordeal came to an end on July 26, when Theresa, 53, said she was immensely happy to hear he had been f
- The Reaper, a former herring boat built in 1903 in Sandhaven, Aberdeenshire, has undergone a £1million refurbishment and will open to visitors again today.
- There will be no political rematch of the England v Scotland game at Euro 2020 in June after the Prime Minister refused her request for a face-to-face in Edinburgh.
- Why Did I Get Married star Michael Jai White reveals his oldest son died aged 38 years from Covid-19 (Picture: Getty)Actor Michael Jai White has opened up about the death of his eldest son, after he contracted coronavirus.The Black Dynamite star revealed on VladTV that he was saddened by the loss of the 38-year-old because they had ‘grown up together’ due to the fact the actor was just 15 when his son was born.White said his son, whom he didn’t name, had struggled with substanc
- James Hollett, 40, pictured outside Crawley Magistrates' Court today pleaded not guilty to stealing an Audi before filming himself one handed driving at more than 200mph on the M23.
- The 31-year-old woman, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, was entertaining clients at Forge in theSquare Mile in London when she was allegedly groped twice by Nabil Zerdi in 2019.
- Eleven Woolworths stores, mainly across the Covid-ravaged south-west, were on the list, as well as six Aldi supermarkets, three Coles and two CostCo.
- Obama has significantly shrunk the guest list for his 60th birthday party after receiving criticism for planning the 500-person event as the Delta variant surges and breakthrough cases continues to spike.
- The TV chef and author, 55, was with the New York state governor for 14 years until their split in 2019, and is said to be 'concerned' about his three daughters Michaela, 23, Cara and Mariah, both 26.
- Jed Mercurio isn’t taking questions about Line Of Duty (Picture: Getty)Line Of Duty’s Jed Mercurio has shut down questions about the future of his acclaimed BBC series, calling them ‘clickbait’.The creator, who is behind the hit show which stars Martin Compston, Vicky McClure, and Adrian Dunbar, ‘snapped’ at a journalist who asked whether there will be more to come, given that the series six finale was the most-watched episode of a drama in 20 years.‘It
- A Barbie doll has been created to honour Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert, who led the development of the life-saving Oxford jab - she found it "strange" but hopes her miniature will inspire people
- Italian model Erica Pelosini told MailOnline, 'I know it does not look right for Jack and his family. I felt very bad for them when I saw the images of him surrounded by three women.'
‘A new star is born’: BBC Breakfast viewers demand Sam Quek replaces Louise Minchin after ‘outstanding’ Olympics coverageSam Quek for BBC Breakfast? She’s the firm favourite with viewers (Picture: BBC)As Sam Quek continues to win over more fans daily co-hosting the BBC’s Olympic Breakfast with Dan Walker, fans are in agreement: she should join BBC Breakfast permanently.BBC Breakfast has been temporarily replaced by the Tokyo 2020 coverage, while Louise Minchin is set to depart the morning news show over the coming weeks after 20 years.With business back to normal from next week as the games come to a c
- Breakfast TV host Lorraine Kelly, 61, has company accounts showing her Albatel production company has assets exceeding £4million and has significantly risen in value since 2017.
- The rider didn’t seem phased as he tried to keep up with traffic going at 70mph (Picture: BPM Media)A e-scooter rider was spotted on the motorway hard shoulder during rush hour in what’s been described as a ‘reckless’ breach of the rules.
The man was seen pelting up the M42 near Birmingham by shocked motorists who said he looked like he was on his daily commute.
Josh Giff was driving on the busy road from Coleshill on Monday when he caught a glimpse of the scooter rider.
- Ben Whittaker kept his head down throughout the ceremony and when his name was announced he collected his silver and stuffed it into his pocket as his fellow medallists looked on.
- The private family service took place today (Pictures: Photopress Belfast)The funeral of a two-month-old baby boy who was killed at home in Belfast last week has taken place.Liam O’Keefe’s coffin was carried by his grieving father, who has the same name, towards the Roselawn Crematorium on the outskirts of the city.The infant died after being stabbed at an address in Brompton Park, in the Ardoyne area, during an incident which left another child seriously injured last Tuesday.Liam&rs
- Tuck into this new savoury snack (Picture: TikTok/@heartbeatfood)Forget cookbooks, TikTok is now the go-to place for culinary inspiration.Recently, recipes for ricotta toast and frozen honey have caught our attention, and over the past year we’ve uncovered a plethora of new pasta dishes – including baked Boursin, honeycomb cake and more.But now it seems people are doing something totally different with the popular carbohydrate.Foodies are making pasta skewers on TikTok and they look
- The Queen, Prince Charles and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have all shared well-wishes to Meghan Markle on her 40th birthday.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!