- In an interview with Good Morning America on Friday, Kerry Kennedy, another of RFK's 11 children, said she and most of her siblings were grateful for the decision on Thursday.
- Justice Sotomayor calls Texas abortion case a 'disaster' in dissent after court rejects a request by abortion providers to have the case sent to a district judge who previously moved to block the law.
- Emma Raducanu won her first round match in straight sets (Picture: James D. Morgan/Getty Images)Emma Raducanu has refused to get into a war of words with Sloane Stephens after her Australian Open opponent gave her lukewarm praise.The British No.1 dumped the American out of the first Grand Slam of the year with a first round 6-0, 2-6, 6-1 win.After the match, Stephens didn’t appear too keen to laud the teenager with praise for her performance and warned her ‘she has a lot to learn.&rs
- Peadar Doyle, 66, was allegedly carried to the post office by two fraudstes yesterday morning. The men had attempted to claim his pension at the Hosey's shop in County Carlow.
- The close associate of the Duke of York claimed that The Queen could allow Andrew to regain some of his patronages if he won his legal battle with Virginia Giuffre.
- Police are investigating the incident (Picture: Dylan Vaughan)Two men in Ireland have tried to claim a dead man’s pension by taking his corpse into a post office, it has been reported. The deceased’s body is said to have been dragged into the branch in Co Carlow, Ireland, and propped up at the counter to make it look as though he were still alive. When concerned staff challenged the pair about the elderly man’s appearance, they dropped his body on the floor and fled,
- The family of Patricia Hall demand an inquest is held into her death after she vanished from her Leeds home 30 years ago. Her husband Keith has denied killing his wife
- Paul Merson believes Mikel Arteta should be picking his best players (Picture: Getty)Paul Merson has urged Mikel Arteta to patch up his differences with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang if he is unable to sign a striker in what remains of the transfer window.
The Gabon international has endured a miserable two months during which he has been stripped of the captaincy, banished from the first team squad, contracted Covid-19 and returned home early from AFCON amid a medical scare.
In his absence, Arsenal
- Jaysley-Louise Beck, 19, died at Larkhill base in Wiltshire in December (Picture: MEN/PA)Tributes have been paid to a ‘loving and caring’ soldier who was found dead at a military base at the age of 19.Jaysley-Louise Beck, from Harrogate, Yorkshire, was just over a year into her posting as a gunner at Larkhill, Wiltshire when she passed away from unknown causes on December 15.Another soldier, Michael Miah, a 28-year-old Lance Corporal of Horse, was found dead at nearby Bulford base on
- In need of a gift idea for your partner? Try a love and sex coupon (Picture: Getty)Ah, the sex coupon. The classic Valentine’s Day gift to hand over to your partner when your budget is low, they won’t tell you what they want, or they seem to have everything money can buy.
However long you’ve been dating, creating a custom voucher book for your significant other is a brilliantly romantic gift.You can tweak it so it’s super sexual or go full-on corny, and tailor-make each v
- Fans enjoy the atmosphere during Nick Kyrgios’ second round double match (Picture: Darrian Traynor/Getty Images)Mate Pavic has called on crowds at the Australian Open to be more respectful after he suffered defeat against Nick Kyrgios and Thanasi Kokkinakis.Pavic and doubles partner Nikola Mektic were knocked out in the second round as the Aussie pairing made light work of the No.1 seeds to win in straight sets.Kyrgios, who accused the pair’s coaches of threatening to fight him post-
- Joe Biden applauded his 'partner' Kamala Harris during a Democrat event Friday. He also touted the 'enormous progress' they made last year despite polls showing historically low approval ratings.
- TV star Lisa Wilkinson grew up in Campbelltown in western Sydney. Her modest childhood home is virtually unchanged and locals remember her as 'very confident'
- With struggling households bracing for price hikes of up to 30% this year, oil giants and the 'big six' energy firms have paid £200 billion to shareholders since 2010
- New South Wales has finally revealed its plan that will allow children back into the classroom, with students and teachers to be tested twice a week with free RAT kits.
- (Picture: Channel 5)Marilyn (Emily Symons) has recently discharged herself from hospital after collapsing outside overnight, losing sensation in her legs and being placed in an induced coma. Since returning to the Bay, Marilyn has been far from her usual self, with her rude and aggressive behaviour alarming her friends.Irene (Lynne McGranger) tries to look out for Marilyn by having her friend stay with her, but their time together doesn’t start well when Marilyn wakes up full of complaints
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
- A man has uninvited his girlfriend from a family dinner after she refused to dress more conservatively at his 87-year-old grandmother's request
- Jesse Lingard is out of contract at Manchester United in the summer (Picture: Getty)Newcastle legend Alan Shearer has implored the club to get a deal over the line for out-of-favour Manchester United star Jesse Lingard before the January transfer deadline.Lingard shone across an outstanding six-month loan at West Ham last season, racking up nine goals and four assists in the Premier League, and will have returned to Manchester with a renewed sense of vigour last summer.But the 29-year-old’
- The Winter Olympics will be bringing plenty of sporting action to screens (Picture: Lintao Zhang/Getty Images)The Tokyo Olympics was the TV event of the summer, with Team GB’s awe-inspiring performance and a medal tally which saw them finish fourth in the main Games and second in the Paralympics.Your next fix of Olympic action is not very far off – with the impending arrival of the Winter Olympics, taking place just a few months after the Summer Games after the Covid-19 pandemic forc
- The blistering Western Australia heatwave is set to go into a sixth day with a forecast maximum of 39 in the state capital - but weathermen admit it could easily break through the 40C yet again.
- Get ready for one of the year’s biggest sporting events (Picture: Getty)The Guinness Six Nations is an event many sports fans look forward to every year, as six Rugby Union nations battle it out for glory.
The competition sees England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, France, and Italy go toe to toe every year, with Wales the defending champions.
They will be kicking off the action for 2022 in their first game against Ireland, while England’s first game will be against Scotland in Edinburgh
- The Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (IPSA) was set up to publish cash claimed back by MPs after fury over the expenses scandal - but they have paused publication, and haven't given a date for when they will resume
- Instagram users have been left baffled by a pair of trainers that look like sandwiches. The shoes stocked by fashion store Dolls Kill have caused controversy
- Mourners for Sonya White were distraught after a gruesome gaffe at a funeral parlour in Ohio, US, led to them seeing the body of a complete stranger
- Jake Quickenden has precisely no time for trolls (Picture: Instagram)Jake Quickenden has a very defiant message for trolls after his parenting techniques were criticised.The X Factor star shares son Leo with fiancée Sophie Church, and the tot is set to celebrate his first birthday next month.However, it hasn’t been an easy first year for the family, who have had to face vile comments on social media, including some branding the tot ‘ugly’ and saying he ‘should die&
- Tributes have been paid to troubled youngster Annie Gresham, 25, (pictured) from Mickleover, Derby, died after taking illegal industrial strength slimming pills.
- Giulio Burattini had just shot at the boar in a woodland in Tuscany and decided to approach it as the animal fell to the ground
- Karen Hobbs' sister Rachel, from Cardiff, is still reeling from her sister's death a year ago and blasted Downing Street for 'ignoring the rules' with its alleged lockdown parties
- Not all are a cause for concern (Picture: Getty)It’s hard to know when you should be concerned about a mole.Some can be more telling of a potential issue than others, but even then, failing to keep track of moles and not having confidence in going to a doctor will also mean changes go unnoticed.
The NHS says cases of skin cancer have continued to rise in recent years, so it’s important to be in the know about your own skin.
Regular body checking means you’re more likely to be a
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!