- Kanye West claims he is battling to own his masters (Picture: Getty)Kanye West has declared ‘slavery ischoice’ and claims he is battling to own his masters.The rapper posted a string of tweets on Wednesday directed at his label, alleging they ‘won’t tell’ him how much it would cost to own the original recordings of his music because ‘they know I can afford to buy them’.Seemingly speaking for other rappers in the industry, he posted: ‘We’ve go
- Two victims were treated for serious injuries (Pictures: Coventry Telegraph/BPM Media)Three men were shot last night in what police called an act of ‘outrageous violence’.Two of the victims were treated for serious injuries while a third was also taken to hospital with minor injuries following the incident in Far Gosford Street, Coventry, at around 10.15pm on Thursday.The suspected gunman is believed to have left the scene in a dark-coloured vehicle.Police are stepping up patrols in
- Shuo Dong was just 19-years-old when he murdered Qi Yu, 28, on June 8 in 2018 at their apartment in Campsie in Sydney's inner south-west.
- Health Secretary Matt Hancock pleaded with the public to 'come together to tackle this virus' as ministers consider imposing draconian restrictions for a fortnight in a bid to stop the spread.
- It is possible for animals to catch coronavirus from their owners, a new study shows (Picture: Reuters)Dogs and cats can catch coronavirus from their owners and can even come down with symptoms, a new study shows.Vet experts have warned pet owners with symptoms to stay away from their animals in case they infect them too.They added that while there is no conclusive evidence that a pet could give Covid-19 to its owner, the virus does not change between species so it is possible.Researchers in Can
- A maskless woman jumped on a counter in KFC and abused staff before threatening to stab a worker in the footage, thought to have been captured in Fresno, California.
- Hezbollah operatives have moved ammonium nitrate through Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Spain and Switzerland since 2012, the US claimed last night as it pressures Europe to ban the Iran-backed group.
Netflix’s Criminal: Kunal Nayyar gives viewers chills as he leaves Big Bang Theory behind to play sinister killerKunal Nayyar’s twisted turn in Criminal has left viewers shaken (Picture: Netflix)The Big Bang Theory’s Kunal Nayyar has left fans shaken with his sinister and dark role in Netflix’s Criminal.Kunal, who is saying goodbye to the lovable and unlucky-in-love Raj Koothrappali in the long-running US sitcom, is almost unrecognisable as the twisted killer businessman, Sandeep Singh.After being in Belmarsh prison for 10 years for someone’s murder, Sandeep is brought into the inve
- Seven Greek islands were removed from England, Northern Ireland, and Wales’s quarantine-free list(Picture: Getty Images)With beautiful beaches and stunning white villages, Greece is a major holiday destination for Brits, with islands such as Kos and Zante being among the favourites.However, the ever-changing quarantine rules have jeopardised the holiday plans of many and left others confused as to whether or not they should book a break this year.
For anyone struggling to keep pace with al
- Tony Williams, 75, who lives in Alton, East Hampshire, has received so many emails they crashed his inbox and he has had 100s of phone calls from new friends around the world.
- via mirror.co.ukMayorof London confirmed that 'we simply cannot afford' to have people gathering in the capital to celebrate the new year. The event is usually attended by tens of thousands of people
A friend of serial killer Dennis Nilsen has described David Tennant’s portrayal in the ITV drama as ‘like seeing a ghost’.Andrea Kubinova first contacted the killer when he was in prison in the hopes of getting a signature from him.The pair began exchanging letters and struck up a friendship, with Kubinova going to visit him in prison.Admitting to Kate Garraway and Alex
- (Picture: Getty Images)Sadiq Khan has cancelled traditional New Year’s Eve celebrations in London as coronavirus cases soar in many parts of the country.The Mayor of London has confirmed there will be ‘no fireworks’ and ‘nothing happening’ on December 31, as the capital ‘can’t afford’ to have large crowds of people come together.He said 2021 would instead be brought in by ‘something that people can enjoy in the comfort of their living rooms&r
- Jo Malone says she feels 'humiliated,' after the brand she sold over 20 years ago cut John Boyega from the Chinese version of an advert he starred and directed in.
- The Mayor of London explained the display will not go ahead as 'we can't afford' to have large numbers of people congregating amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- A former Sydney tradie who would get drunk on his lunch breaks before going and robbing banks in disguises such as fake mustaches and sunglasses has been sentenced.
- Community support officers will ‘engage and explain’ the need for people to wear masks (Picture: AFP/Reuters/Getty)Police officers will patrol a number of supermarkets and an IKEA in Greater Manchester to ‘shame’ shoppers into wearing face coverings.Community support officers are being deployed to help crackdown on people flouting coronavirus rules.Superintendent Jane Higham told the Manchester Evening News they will be sent to ‘large retail premises’ in Tames
- Thiago and Bale are set to arrive (Picture: Getty/AFP)Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur are both set to confirm big-name signings this weekend, but Ray Parlour thinks Gareth Bale will be a ‘better signing’ than Thiago Alcantara.
Bale, 31, is set to re-join Spurs on a year-long loan deal from Real Madrid, with Thiago, 29, set to link up with Jurgen Klopp at Anfield in a £25million deal from Bayern Munich.Both arrive in the Premier League as multiple Champions League winners, with
- (Picture: Endemol Shine)Home and Away actor Patrick O’Connor, who plays Dean in the Aussie soap, has recently shared a promo which aired after an Australian episode of the show this week.The trailer promises a huge week of storylines coming up on Australian time, which means there’s just a few weeks to wait for those of us in the UK. As Patrick promises ‘It’s all happening’, here’s our rundown of what to expect…https://www.instagram.com/p/CFN_nTvnE5w/
- Sydney's New Year's Eve Fireworks could be scrapped in favour of a televised event due to coronavirus restrictions.
- An NHS Test and Trace worker was stamped on five times in the head on a London bus (Picture: Met Police)An NHS Test and Trace worker was allegedly stamped on five times in the head aboard a London bus after an argument broke out over face masks.The man, 63, woke up in hospital after being repeatedly punched and stamped on minutes after boarding the route 149 bus at Seven Sisters, north London, about 9.45pm on August 23.CCTV footage shows a man pointing at the NHS worker’s face mask before
- Donald Trump is more concerned about the November election than about the coronavirus pandemic that has killed more than 200,000 people in America, a former adviser to Mike Pence claims (Picture: AFP/Reuters)Donald Trump said the coronavirus pandemic ‘could be a good thing’ as it would allow him to stop shaking hands with ‘disgusting’ supporters, a former adviser to Vice President Mike Pence has claimed.Olivia Troye, who served on the White House coronavirus task force un
- The Spanish midfielder will be announced as a Liverpool player imminently (Picture: Getty)Incoming Liverpool signing Thiago Alcantara has confirmed he is leaving Bayern Munich and penned a classy farewell message to the German giants, explaining that he is seeking a new challenge.The Premier League champions are set to announce Thiago’s arrival today having finally agreed a deal for the midfielder, who will move to Anfield in a £20million deal that could rise to £25m depending
- Envelope egg, aka ‘eggvelope’ (Picture:@sunnycusine/Tiktok)Eggs are the bread and butter of TikTok, with every day bringing up a brand new way to cook them.The newest hack has been dubbed the ‘eggvelope’, comprising of an egg white folded over a separated yolk.The result makes for perfectly cooked whites (no gooey bits) and a deliciously runny yolk that’ll coat your toast or noodles.Initially shared by SunnyCusine on TikTok, the video has since made its way to Twitt
- via mirror.co.ukAlice Speller says she was angrily confronted by a fellow Sainsbury's shopper for not wearing a face mask while in the store, but says she was never given a chance to explain why
- Philip Grindell, chief executive of Defuse, which helps protect high-profile figures from trolling, told MailOnline previously disclosed battles with online abuse have made Scott a 'prime target'.
- Graham Woodward, 66, believes a bench outside the Rolleston Arms in Swindon is ‘dangerous’ for the public (Picture: Swindon Advertiser / SWNS)An ‘angry’ pensioner is demanding a pub bench be removed after he hurt himself tripping over it.Graham Woodward, 66, has suffered with hip pain ever since he fell outside the Rolleston Arms on Commercial Road in Swindon.He has appealed to the borough council to remove the bench as he believes it is ‘dangerous’ for the pu
Billionaire Phones4U founder John Caudwell praises Boris Johnson for taking on 'Brussels bully boys'He accused the European Union of engaging in 'absolutely abhorrent' to make an example of Britain that would stop other nations following them out of the bloc in years to come.
- The London location is synonymous with film and entertainment. (Picture: leicestersquare.london)A brand new Harry Potter statue will be unveiled in London later this month.Cast in bronze, the statue will show actor Daniel Radcliffe playing the world famous character and depict a scene from the first film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, of Harry playing Quidditch.
The announcement about the new statue comes amid ongoing controversy surrounding Harry Potter author JK Rowling and c
- Morrison is releasing three ‘songs of protest’ (Picture: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic)Van Morrison has recorded three ‘protest songs’ against lockdown measures during the coronavirus pandemic.The 75-year-old joins a string of respected musicians, including Ian Brown and Noel Gallagher, who have come out against measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19, including mask wearing and lockdown.And Morrison is releasing three new songs ‘which question the measures the Governme
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!