- New ONS statistics also show only 1 in 500 teachers tested positive for Covid-19 over the fortnight period - reassuring parents that there wasn't an explosion in cases after England's schools went back on March 8
- Caption: Daniel Morgan review delayed
Credit: PA/REXThe government has been accused of interfering with a report on the unsolved murder of Daniel Morgan more than 30 years ago with an ‘unnecessary’ last-minute review.The report, which is expected to contain a ‘sizeable chapter’ on police corruption, was due to be published by an independent panel on Monday.It is now being delayed while the Home Office decides whether to redact parts of it, which Daniel’s family desc
- Acting on intelligence information, officers from Australian Border Force intercepted a shipment of toolboxes which arrived in Sydney from the United Kingdom ay 7pm on May 15.
- The American heavyweight has won his arbitration ruling (Pictures: Getty Images)Tyson Fury has branded Deontay Wilder a ‘joke’ and claims the Bronze Bomber has demanded $20million to step aside to allow a unification fight with Anthony Joshua to take place.After months of negotiations, a deal for AJ to fight Fury in an undisputed bout in Saudi Arabia on August 14 was finally struck last week – only for it to be immediately thrown into doubt after an American judge ruled that Wi
- While it takes them just a moment to hurl the offending items on to the grass verge, it costs councils an estimated £850 million a year to clean up their mess.
- Suzanne Morphew's sister Melinda Moorman revealed that her sister shared fears for her safety shortly before she was allegedly murdered by her husband Barry.
Leonardo DiCaprio teams up with conservation groups to pledge $43million to restore Galapagos IslandsLeonardo DiCaprio is leading a $43mill pledge to restore the Galapagos Islands (Picture: AP/Getty)Leonardo DiCaprio has partnered with Re:wild, a conservation group, to pledge $43million (£30.4million) to restore the Galapagos Islands. The actor, 46, is a founding board member of Re:Wild, an organisation founded this year by renowned conservation scientists, the Galapagos National Park Directorate and more. He announced the pledge on his social media accounts, to fund Galapa
- Barack Obama has confirmed footage of UFOs with extraordinary aeronautical capability to anything in the US military is real, but shot down rumors of a 'secret' lab where aliens are kept.
- detectives arrested a 43-year-old man at a Blackheath home in the NSW Blue Mountains on March 24.
- Cherie Hart, left, of North Dallas, Texas, says her home was hit by tornados twice within two years (Pictures: WFAA)A homeowner in North Dallas, Texas, says that her residence appeared to be hit by a tornado a second time after taking a pounding by a twister in 2019. Cherie Hart said she and her husband took cover on Sunday around 2pm as storm alerts flashed on their cell phones and strong winds swept the neighborhood.
An exterior ring camera captured the commotion outside and showed the winds t
- Jane Woolfenden, 55, has been banned from teaching in all schools in England after a panel found she had "failed to maintain high standards of behaviour" when she drank vodka at work
- A couple have found cryptic symbols written by looking through a whole in their kitchen cabinet. On investigating further, they found the creepy message was covering up another hole
- Miguel Díaz, a congressman from the Dominican Republic, was arrested on drug trafficking charges after he landed Monday night in Miami on a commercial flight from the Caribbean island.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said Tuesday the Biden Administration's infrastructure plan 'will enhance the net profitability of our corporations.'
- Police say Zachary Arnold, 26, opened fire at his Fort Smith apartment complex Saturday, killing 87-year-old neighbor Lois Hicks before another neighbor grabbed his own rifle to put an end to the shooting.
- That '70s Show star Danny Masterson appeared in criminal court in downtown Los Angeles Tuesday for a preliminary hearing.
- The Frenchman had to be replaced after half an hour (Picture: Getty Images)Thomas Tuchel allayed fears that N’Golo Kante suffered an injury after he was taken off in Chelsea’s vital 2-1 victory over Leicester on Tuesday.The French World Cup winner, who has been in incredible form for the Blues of late, was substituted off after just 32 minutes with the scores level at 0-0.Mateo Kovacic came on in his place with the Croatia international featuring for the first time since early April
- Fourteen-day infection rates in the Balearics have dropped below 50 cases per 100,000. However, the islands are lumped in with 'amber' mainland Spain where rates are higher.
- The chilling moment four-year-old Cash Gernon was snatched from his bed early Saturday has been revealed for the first time in surveillance video obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.
- Sharen Seitz, now 33, recalled being beaten and spending hours locked in a closet where she was forced to memorize Bible passages as punishment , while growing up in The Family International cult.
- Quick-thinking Juliana Mazza was reporting on the theft of a German shorthaired pointer in Boston, and while the camera was rolling she spotted a dog who looked suspiciously familiar
- The House passed an anti-discrimination bill to address the rise in hate crimes against Asians on Tuesday afternoon, with a bipartisan vote of 364 for the bill and 62 against.
- The Biden administration has cleared for release three Guantanamo Bay detainees: Uthman Abdul al-Rahim Uthman, Saifullah Paracha and Abdul Rabbani, left to right (Pictures: US Department of Defense)President Joe Biden’s administration has cleared three Guantanamo Bay inmates for release, including a man considered a facilitator to 9/11 attack conspirators and a man suspected of bodyguard for Al Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden.None of the three detainees have been charged with crimes in the U
- The Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry, will "absolutely" return for the unveiling of Princess Diana's statue which he helped project alongside his brother William, a palace insider has reportedly said
Graham Potter explains heated touchline argument with Pep Guardiola after Brighton beat Manchester CityThe two managers and their staff were involved in an ugly row (Picture: Sky Sports)Brighton boss Graham Potter has apologised to Pep Guardiola for his overly enthusiastic celebration as the two managers and their backroom teams clashed after Manchester City’s shock defeat.The Premier League champions went ahead early on at the Amex Stadium through Ilkay Gundogan but were reduced to 10 men when Joao Cancelo was shown a red card for bringing down Danny Welbeck as the last man.Despite their n
- A heroic swimmer has opened up on a surfer's tragic last moments after he was attacked by a shark on the New South Wales mid-north coast.
- Fergus, a Dorgi, was 'bought by Prince Andrew' to keep his 94-year-old mother the Queen company in Windsor while the Duke of Edinburgh was recovering from heart surgery.
- A video by young mum Janine Adamson, 33 and from Southampton, has got 1.2 million views as it shows her giving her son a 16th birthday hamper inclusive of two kinds of lube and condoms
- Martin spoke about the best ways to protect holiday bookings (Picture: ITV)Martin Lewis has spoken about the best ways to guard holiday bookings from Covid over the summer, giving three tips to avoid disappointment. It comes after the ban on foreign travel from the UK was lifted this week, with Brits allowed to travel abroad for non-essential reasons for the first time this year.Strict rules and restrictions still remain in place when it comes to international travel. Holiday destinations a
- Anthony Spinelli was charged on Monday with disorderly conduct following the gender reveal party for a baby boy in Kingston, New Hampshire on April 20.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!