- Jose Mourinho has agreed to join Roma (Photo by Tottenham Hotspur FC/Tottenham Hotspur FC via Getty Images)Jose Mourinho has agreed to take charge of Serie A club Roma next season, the Italian club have confirmed.The Portuguese boss was sacked at Tottenham just over a fortnight ago following an 18-month spell in north London.Mourinho spent two seasons with Inter Milan between 2008-2010, winning the Treble with the Italian giants before joining Real Madrid.Roma announced the departure of Paulo Fo
Jamie Oliver turns detective as he tracks down missing tractor and brands police response ‘unimpressive’Jamie Oliver tracked down the tractor with his team (Picture: Getty Images)Jamie Oliver managed to track down his tractor after he says it was stolen, with the chef branding the police response to the incident as ‘unimpressive’.The star opened up about his frustration, revealing he and his team were able to return the missing vehicle from where it was dumped in a field in Essex within hours.
According to The Sun, the tractor was taken on April 29 at around midnight from Jamie’s
- Kante was dominant against Madrid (Picture: Getty Images)Dimitar Berbatov has heaped praise on Chelsea star N’Golo Kante, branding him an ‘unbelievable’ player who deserves awards for his hardworking and selfless performances on the pitch.The French World Cup winner once again produced a masterful display in a Blues shirt as Thomas Tuchel’s side booked their place in the Champions League final with a 2-0 win over Real Madrid on Wednesday.Kante was involved in the build-up
- Abi said goodbye to her son in last night’s episode (Picture: ITV)Abi Franklin (Sally Carman) said goodbye to her son Seb (Harry Visinoni) in last night’s (May 7) episode of Coronation Street. After Seb and Nina (Mollie Gallagher) were attacked, a doctor told Abi a ventilator was the only thing keeping her son alive so in upsetting, harrowing scenes, she was forced to say her goodbye.It’s no secret Abi has been through a great deal since her arrival in 2017, and now speculation
- Amanda Holden is making her mark across the TV channels (Picture: Matthew Horwood/Getty Images)Amanda Holden is reportedly set to star in a new Channel 4 series following her success with rival broadcasters the BBC and ITV.Amanda, 50, is currently starring in BBC One’s I Can See Your Voice, joining Jimmy Carr, Alison Hammond and host Paddy McGuinness as they help contestants try to figure out whether a line-up of people are good or bad singers without hearing their voices.Since 2007, she h
- The dust sticks to the towel like glue (Picture: Tiktok/@shimmyshim17Everyone with a broom or brush knows the annoyance of trying to get that last bit in the dustpan.Most of the time, the brush sweeps up the most of the dirt and dust, but you’re left with a line of grime that you have to chase around until it stays.This hack, though, recently shared on TikTok, could change things up.The video by @shimmyshim17 now has over 12 million views, with some calling it a ‘game-changer&rs
- Amanda Jayne Sedgwick, 49, was found dead in her home in Askern, Doncaster, on May 19 2020 after a heated text message exchange with her husband.
- Jurgen Klopp has endured a very difficult season as manager of Liverpool (Picture: Getty Images)Jurgen Klopp admits it has been a struggle for a number of his Liverpool players this season, with some failing to find their best form or make an impact in the limited game time they have been given.The Premier League champions have surrendered their title rather meekly, battling to just make it into the top four by the end of the season rather than defend their crown.The Reds have had well-documente
- Hitachi 800 trains used by London North East Railway (LNER), Great Western Railway and Hull Trains have been found with the issue. Services from London to Aberdeen have been cancelled.
- Camilla, 73, revealed the shock admission while speaking with female survivors at a women's refuge in Reading, Berkshire where demand for specialist services rose during Covid-19 lockdown.
- Bookings have skyrocketed while prices have also gone up after the green list of travel destinations were announced (Picture:Getty)Holiday companies have reported a massive surge in bookings and the cost of flights have rocketed after the announcement of the first set of green list countries.
Portugal and Gibraltar are among the destinations people will be able to visit without needing to self-isolate after restrictions are eased on May 17.With many other holiday spots – including France a
Love Island star Francesca Allen ‘didn’t know if she could trust producers’ on ITV show after being ‘thrown in the deep end’Francesca took part in the fifth series in 2019 (Picture: Leo Holden/ITV)Former Love Island star Francesca Allen has spoken out about her time on the ITV reality dating show, saying that she didn’t know if she ‘should trust the producers’.Francesca, owner of boutique fashion shop Bonnie & Clyde, starred in the fifth series of the revived Love Island in 2019, which was won by Amber Gill and Greg O’Shea.She entered the villa on the 37th day of the competition, before be
- Counting continues in Scotland today, with the SNP leader's hopes of achieving a majority on a knife edge - but it is almost certain the party will win its fourth term in power at Holyrood.
- Flights between New Zealand and New South Wales will be back on after two positive Covid cases in Sydney put a temporary halt on the trans-Tasman travel bubble.
- ITN's Tom Bradby recalled a lunch with the now-Prime Minister at a London restaurant. It happened shortly before Mr Johnson revealed he would back the Leave campaign.
- Laura O'Donnell, 36, has been surrounded by a building site ever since she moved into the former show home with no neighbours and only rats for company
Jimmy Kimmel has joined the criticism of Caitlyn Jenner’s comments about homelessness, calling her an ‘ignorant a-hole’.Caitlyn, 71, has entered the world of politics by running for governor of California, as incumbent governor Gavin Newsom faces a recall election.The former Olympian is running her campaign as a ‘disruptor’, pledging to tackle high taxes an
- Passengers are facing cancellations and sever delays on Great Western Railway, London North Eastern Railways, Hull Trains and TransPennine Express services
- Passengers have been urged to check for cancellations (Credits: PA)Several rail services across the country have been cancelled as a precaution after cracks were discovered on high-speed trains.Passengers have been advised to check for cancellations before heading out today and to postpone their journeys if they can.
Safety checks are now being carried out after the hairline cracks were found on the Hitachi 800 series trains — used by Great Western Railway (GWR), London North Eastern Railw
- A man and woman have suffered severe injuries following a suspected axe attack in Sydney.
- Saturday's record of 4,187 deaths takes India's official death toll from the virus to nearly 240,000, although the true figure is believed to be much higher.
- Michael van Gerwen is back on form and not afraid to give his opinion on his fellow players (Picture: Getty Images)Michael van Gerwen feels some of his rivals on the oche are ‘boring’ and ‘having nothing inside them’ as the former world champion rediscovers his best form and sharpest tongue in the Premier League.MVG enjoyed a superb three nights in the Premier League this week, winning his trio of matches, beating Dimitri van den Bergh, Jonny Clayton and James Wade to mov
- Scotland Yard detectives accepted parents have 'real concern and anxiety' about the spate of incidents which began when two boys were approached separately by a man in Bromley.
- Portugal (pictured), Gibraltar and Israel are among the small group of countries which will be on the green list from May 17 - with some countries on the list still not accepting holidaymakers.
- French-based firm Bugatti's £217,000 'self-levelling' table uses sophisticated computer technology to ensure the playing surface remains stable even on the choppiest of seas.
- Most people know what gay or transgender mean, but not many are familiar with identities in the asexual spectrum (Picture: Ramses Oliva)After coming out as transgender when I was 13, I felt a lot of pressure to find a label for my sexuality. At school, where most of the conversations were about celebrity crushes, a lot of my friends would talk about going on their first dates, and I kept feeling more and more left out. At first I laughed it off: I didn’t see the appeal in kissing
- Perhaps it’s time to hit the showers? (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)New research has revealed the lax hygiene habits of Brits, with findings showing that we shower and brush our teeth less than recommended guidelines.A survey of over 2,000 adults by VoucherCodes found that half of us don’t shower every day – and the same amount have no plans to wash more frequently even as life begins to return to ‘normal’.Looking at our hygiene habits, they also asked responde
- Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds have taken out a buy-to-let mortgage on their townhouse in London, amid a row over the reported £200,000 refurbishment of their Downing Street flat
- The government’s departing vaccine taskforce chief said he believes we could be Covid-free ‘sometime in August’ (Pictures: Reuters/Getty)Coronavirus will no longer be circulating in Britain by the summer, according to one of the UK’s top vaccine experts.Clive Dix, the government’s departing vaccine taskforce chief, said he believed the population will be protected from the virus by ‘sometime in August’.He also told the Daily Telegraph the UK remains on t
- Behold Knox Hall (Picture: Beadnall Copley/ SWNS)This magnificent fairy-tale castle, set within its own enchanted wood, has hit the open market for the first time in more than 100 years.Grade II Knox Hall in leafy Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is a stunning four-bedroom property dating back almost two centuries.It boasts majestic cylindrical wings at either side and large, beautifully crafted arch windows offering far-reaching views of the Yorkshire Dales.The handsome residence, which has been put
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!