- Ouch (Picture: Johnny Knoxville)Johnny Knoxville has revealed he almost put his penis ‘out of commission’ while doing a stunt.The 50-year-old Jackass Forever star – who is gearing up for the delayed release of the fourth big screen instalment in the daredevil franchise – recalled how he once injured his ‘gym dog’ while trying to flip a motorcycle.He confessed he was left with a catheter for more than three years.He told Variety: ‘I broke my gym dog a num
- A fugitive who faked his own death to escape sex and fraud charges in the US - only to be nabbed after catching Covid and nearly dying in a Scotland hospital - is on the lam again after skipping a court hearing.
- Rachael Maskell, 49, the Labour MP for York Central said the case of Andrew showed that there needs to be a debate on how aristocratic titles are assigned.
- Billionaire financier Leon Black has named his former Apollo Global Management partner Josh Harris as the one who forged the 'malicious campaign' to take him down.
- Westchester DA Mimi Rocah (inset) cited 'tunnel vision' for investigative shortcomings that failed to produce a charge in Kathleen Durst's 1982 disappearance.
- Squad members attacked Sens. Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema for voting to uphold the filibuster even as the rule stopped voting rights legislation they supported from passing.
Footballer breaks down after telling jury he was forced to work in a warehouse after rape allegationBeryly Lubala was giving evidence in his rape trial at Lewes Crown Court where he is accused of attacking a woman in September 2019, an allegation which he denies.
- Ian Black, 61, was driving home from a night shift at the Pirelli factory in Carlisle, Cumbria, when he decided to stop and buy a newspaper from a local shop.
- Side-effect scares have put many women off taking hormone replacement therapy, writes the Mirror's Dr Miriam Stoppard, but new trials are putting its links to dementia into context
- NHS frontline staff in England are required to be fully vaccinated by April 1 meaning they must have their first jab by early February or risk losing their jobs
- Lauren Perks, from Barking in east London, claims a Disney-themed glass bought at a B&M store exploded as she took a sip from it, leaving her with shards of razor-sharp glass in her mouth and stomach
Strictly champs Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice join their fellow celebs and pros for glitzy photocall as Live Tour kicks offGet your sequins out, it’s tour time! (Picture: PA)Strictly Come Dancing may have only aired its finale last month, but if you’re anything like us and already in need of another Strictly fix, have no fear.The hit BBC show is taking its Live Tour back on the road again after the 2020 tour was cancelled due to Covid.The cast of 2021 (and some previous contestants) will hit the road to perform in venues across the country, kicking off tonight in Birmingham.Now, it wouldn’t be a St
- Kane Faulkner-Wild was warned to ‘slow down or we’re all going to die’ (Picture: Imogen Halcrow/Essex Police/SWNS)A speeding drink-driver killed the teenage girl he was ‘trying to impress’ and a friend when he smashed his high-powered BMW M3 into a tree. Kane Faulkner-Wild, 23, claimed his crush Sophia Khan, 16, was driving but was sentenced to more than eight years in prison when officials saw through his lies.He had his hand on Sophia’s leg seconds befo
- Motoring association the AA was forced to clarify its position on who it chooses to prioritise when vehicles break down. It drew huge amounts of criticism after a social media gaffe
If you’re a Lord of the Rings fan, the chances are you’ve been on high alert this week after the first teaser trailer for The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings of Power was revealed. However, you might not have realised just how cool the clip really was. The new teaser trailer features the show’s title being forged in steel, but viewers may not have thought that it
- Lloyd says the sunrises are one of his favourite parts of narrowboat living (Picture: Mercury Press)If you’re a renter in London, you’ll be familiar with the frustration of sending a large chunk of your paycheck off to your landlord every month.More frustrating than that, though, are suggestions we should ‘just’ move away or get on the property ladder, as though these are workable solutions for those of us without a financial safety net (or a lottery win).Many have chosen
- Lisa Ridd was just 22 when two planes crashed into the Twin Towers on 11 September 2001 - but for years, she didn't talk about it. But when her eldest child learned about the attacks at school, she faced up to her trauma
- Government dashboard data shows another 107,364 people tested positive across the UK in the past 24 hours, down only slightly on the 109,133 last week.
Alaska doctor, 64, sentenced to three years in prison after five patients died from opioid overdosesDavid Chisholm, 64, of Wasilla, Alaska, has been sentenced to 34 months in prison for illegally prescribing opioids to 350 patients, which resulted in five overdoses.
- Afive-bed home with bathrooms priced at £82.7 million has gone viral on social media, thanks to its incredibly unusual interior, which includes a nightclub and spa
- Aldi is selling its Clevamama Baby Snuggle Nest for £29.99 - it's a soft pillow for your baby to rest on that aims to give your little one "a safe and relaxing environment"
- Darshan Acharya was accused of being a 'creepy sexual predator' by a former colleague who resigned after she was allegedly disciplined for lodging a formal complaint against him.
- Andy Thorn recorded the moment a curious fox he had befriended sits and listens to him play his banjo near the deck outside his Boulder, Colorado home.
- Hannah Sindrey stabbed Paul Fletcher in the chest (Picture: PA/Facebook)A woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death at a New Year’s Eve flat party is facing a life sentence after being convicted of murder. Hannah Sindrey, 24, was spotted brandishing a knife at 31-year-old Paul Fletcher during a row moments before he collapsed to the ground in the early hours of January 1 last year. Emergency services rushed to the scene in Rayleigh, Essex, but Mr Fletcher, who was also known as &l
- Experts say we could actually achieve more (Picture: Getty)January is a time when productivity for the year ahead is thrown into the spotlight.So it couldn’t be more fitting that a pilot for a four-day working week has justlaunched in the UK.The idea behind the trial is to see whether employees are more productive with longer weekends.And with burnout, longer hours and work stress damaging both our physical and mental health, it’s safe to say that many would welcome a shorter wo
England duo Tammy Beaumont and Heather Knight hail Australia’s Tahlia McGrath after hosts win Women’s Ashes openerTahlia McGrath starred as Australia thrashed England in the Women’s Ashes (Picture: Getty)England’s Tammy Beaumont and Heather Knight hailed Australia all-rounder Tahlia McGrath after she fired the hosts to a nine-wicket victory in the Women’s Ashes opener in Adelaide.McGrath took 3-26 to help peg England back after Beaumont (30) and Danni Wyatt (70) put on 82 for the opening partnership.Despite her impressive spell, England still appeared to be favourites at the halfway stage
- Sami Zayn isn’t going anywhere (Picture: WWE)Sami Zayn has reportedly signed a new deal with WWE to keep him there for the next few years.The former Intercontinental Champion – who is currently embroiled in an on-screen feud with Jackass star Johnny Knoxville – is said to have penned an extension on his contract, which was set to expire at the end of 2021.As reported by Fightful Select, Sami has re-signed and is ‘locked down for several more years’.It’s said Z
- When Prince Charles and Princess Diana embarked on a tour of Australia in 1983, they met with schoolchildren in Alice Springs, who were under strict instructions not to ask them about one specific thing
- Those holding out against the jab can face fines of up to 3,600 euros (£2,990) from mid-March. Tens of thousands have demonstrated against mandatory vaccination in regular rallies since Nov.
- The most popular money-saving hack is turning the heating down - but Brits also take lunch into work, and use discount vouchers or coupons when shopping
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!