- JOHN DENHAM: Where Hartlepool leads, England could now follow. And for Labour, that means not just more years out of government. It could mean the end of the party as a national political force.
WWE Raw results, grades: Eva Marie returns with debuting Piper Niven as ‘mystery friend’ destroys NaomiThe former NXT UK star is now on Raw (Photo: WWE)WWE Raw was highlighted by some strong in-action and the return of Eva Marie with Piper Niven by her side.The pink-haired superstar was back on Monday night for her scheduled match with Naomi, but she made her entrance flanked by the formidable associate.In the end, it ended up being Niven – an NXT UK standout, although the commentators didn’t acknowledge this – who took on the former SmackDown Women’s Champion.Regardless o
- Scott finds himself facing Diane’s wrath in the wake of baby Eva’s disappearance (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks’ Diane Hutchinson (Alex Fletcher) is not pleased with Scott Drinkwell (Ross Adams) in the wake of baby Eva’s vanishing, and therefore she kicks him out.
Diane, concerned that Tony (Nick Pickard) was bringing germs in, asked him to refrain from leaving the house until the baby is born.
Tony reluctantly agreed, as did Scott it would seem, as both mainstays are
- Shocking scenes ahead (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale is set to air a huge twist as Kim Tate (Claire King) is found dead at Home Farm – but who will be revealed as her killer as Will Taylor (Dean Andrews) is arrested for her murder? Have the police got the right suspect?Viewers have seen Kim fake retirement plans in order to try and filter out her poisoner – with suspects ranging from Gabby Thomas (Rosie Bentham) and Jai Sharma (Chris Bisson) through to Jamie (Alexander Lincoln) and his girl
- It’s going to take a while for Jacob to move past his ordeal (Picture: ITV)Jacob Gallagher (Joe Warren-Plant) has been left broken following the calculated and manipulative grooming of sex abuser teacher Maya, who was later jailed for what she had done in Emmerdale.Jacob thought he had fallen for Maya and for many months, including after she was caught and exposed, he believed that they had a future and that they were the real deal.The demons of the aftermath of the damaging teenage years
- Jamie receives devastating news, as he’s told mum Kim is dead (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale legend Kim Tate (Claire King) is set to pay the ultimate price in upcoming scenes, as she’s pronounced dead following a showdown with her alleged poisoner.
Say it ain’t so!The stalwart of the ITV soap has suspected one of her nearest and dearest of poisoning her, after she discovered her brandy was being drugged by an unknown assailant.
She installed a hidden camera in the hopes of catching th
- Tracy’s emotions become overwhelming (Picture: ITV)Tracy Shankley (Amy Walsh) has been struggling a lot in Emmerdale following the birth of her baby Frankie – and viewers have seen her fall apart with emotion and question her abilities as a mother.But her growing OCD and health anxiety is about to head to another level as she fears for Frankie’s health and lashes out at those around her before dissolving into tears.Tracy’s anxiety peaks about leaving Frankie when Nate Rob
- Zaraah says Chelsea’s personality means she won’t see Gray for the abuser he is (Pictures: BBC)Recent EastEnders scenes saw Chelsea Fox (Zaraah Abrahams) flirt with Gray Atkins (Toby-Alexander Smith) and immediately after, EastEnders viewers grew concerned Chelsea would soon be in danger.Viewers are right to be concerned as upcoming episodes will see Chelsea spend more time with Gray as she asks him for legal advice after being accused of burglary.As Chelsea turns on the flirtatious
- Nothing is ever smooth sailing when it comes to Bobby’s life (Picture: BBC)Bobby Beale’s (Clay Milner Russell) decision to change his name when being around his girlfriend Dana in EastEnders is so far having a positive impact.Bobby changed his name and began lying about who he really is, pretending he owns the restaurant and that his brother Peter (Dayle Hudson) is actually Kathy’s (Gillian Taylforth) carer.As his relationship with Dana progresses, things are taken up a level,
- It isn’t a welcomed return (Picture: ITV)Sharon Bentley (Tracie Bennett) was last seen in Coronation Street speeding off out of Weatherfield after Gary Windass (Mikey North) was nearly shot.Now the residents know the real reason why Sharon returned, you’d think she’d stay well away from the cobbles, but in upcoming episodes, she’s back – again.Sharon attempts to talk Rhys out of Harvey’s (Will Mellor) plan to turn the screws on Leanne (Jane Danson) but to no a
- You really shouldn’t need permission to be yourself (Picture: Ash Palmisciano)‘You’ve landed the role as Emmerdale’s first ever transgender character’.It was a sentence my younger self would have never imagined hearing – not just because it was my dream job, but also because I never thought I would have the courage to come out as transgender. I came to the conclusion pretty early on in my life that I might be trans, however there were no characters or rol
- Medics believe Eve Ross first started having symptoms of Idiopathic Scoliosis, where the spine gradually twists and curves to the side, when her menstrual cycle started aged 14
- Lisa Banes had died after being struck by a motorised scooter (Picture: Rex)Lisa Banes has died at the age of 65, it has been confirmed.The Gone Girl actress was struck by a motorised scooter in a hit-and-run that took place on June 4. Friends of Banes told the New York Post that the actress died on Monday.
Confirming Banes’ death, a rep told Entertainment Tonight: ‘We are heartsick over Lisa’s tragic and senseless passing.
‘She was a woman of great spirit, kindness
- Katie Eileen Murtagh, 26, rugged up in a fashionable leopard print fur coat and slacks as she braved Sydney's cold snap to appear at Central Local Court on Tuesday.
- A video shared to Tucker Carlson Tonight shows police cars passing by a drive-by shooting in Atlanta as people walked past a dark-colored truck and a white car started firing at it.
- Father-of-two Ilaijah Kuru, 24, was bashed to death in St Albans in February 2020. Three attackers jailed on Tuesday.
- Chrissy Teigen is back to her social media habits (Picture: Getty Images)Chrissy Teigen has debuted a brand new tattoo that was designed by her young daughter Luna. The 35-year-old has returned to her social media habits after issuing another apology after she was accused of cyber-bullying Courtney Stodden. In her latest Instagram post, Chrissy shared a photo of her forearm with the dainty outline of a butterfly etched on her skin. As it turns out, it’s actually the work of
- Tiffany Spears, 32, and her 15-month-old son, Nicholas Crowder, were found dead at their home in Portland, US, in February and the tragic results of their autopsies were released on Monday
- Annie Kell, 11, from Wirral, Merseyside, moved back home and was cared for by her parents and brother after doctors at Liverpool's Alder Hey Children's Hospital said there was nothing more it could do
- The disorientated marsupial was spotted on the side of the road in the town of Woodenbong, in northern New South Wales, on May 28.
- Bennett Russell Maynard-Brown faced Adelaide court charged with possessing extremist material, believed to be a video of the 2019 massacre at mosques in Christchurch.
Socialite Libbie Mugrabi reopens bitter $100 million divorce battle with art dealer ex-husband DavidA New York socialite whose divorce fascinated the tabloids for years on Monday filed documents to reopen her divorce, signed in December. She claimed she had been duped.
- Wood Green works hard to find every dog the perfect new owner (Picture: Wood Green)We’ve all seen the T-shirts: ‘Rescues are the Best Breed’.
And who can resist the dozens of pictures of forlorn-looking animals, on charity websites, all seeking a new home?But adopting a rescue dog or puppy is not always as straightforward as it seems.
Many have ongoing medical or behavioural issues from ill-treatment they may have received in their previous home.And just as in human relationshi
- Jodi and Rod Klerks, from Birkdale in Brisbane's south-east, claim the council agreed to have the 30-year-old pole moved off their new-build home when the application was still in the planning phase.
- Ayshah said the experience was ‘amazing’ (Picture: Kelly Bond Photography/SWNS)With just gas and air for relief from the pain, Ayshah Maton, 34, gave birth to her first daughter on her living room floor. Only her husband Gari, a doula and two midwives were present. Weighing 12lbs 0.5oz, Eliose was born on March 12. She is believed to be the second biggest baby girl born naturally in the UK. Despite her baby’s weight, Ayshah from Ashendon, Bucks said the birthing exper
- Views over Llyn Geirionydd in Wales (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto/Bernd Brueggemann )An interesting TripAdvisor review has slated a Welsh beauty spot for being hilly, rocky, cold, and not having a McDonald’s nearby.The review even complained about the mile-long lake Llyn Geirionydd in Trefriw, Conwy, being too beautiful.The lake spans 45 acres on the northern edge of the Gwydyr Forest, below the slopes of the Carneddau mountains.Most people who review the site praise it for its beauty
- Anne Robinson takes the reigns on Countdown later this month (Picture: Channel 4)Anne Robinson has been pictured with her Countdown co-stars for the first time as she prepares to front the Channel 4 game show.Standing on set she was joined by Rachel Riley and Susie Dent to become, as the broadcaster has dubbed them the ‘three ladies of Countdown’.The seasoned TV presenter and broadcaster is immensely proud to lead the new all-female team, saying: ‘Three Girls Do Countdown &ndas
- Liberals took to Twitter on Monday to push for Justice Stephen Breyer to resign after Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell announced he would block any Supreme Court nominations in 2024.
From fake tan disasters to commando confessions: Richard Madeley’s most hectic Good Morning Britain momentsCaption: GMB: Richard Madeley returns to GMB
Provider: (Picture:ITV/REX)No-one brings chaotic energy to our screens quite like Richard Madeley, and we love him for it. Whenever it’s announced that Richard is stepping in on Good Morning Britain, you just know there’ll be some TV gold on the way.He’s more Alan Partridge than a millennium barn dance at Yeovil aerodrome hosted by Jet from Gladiators, and Richard has been bringing us some of the most inexplicable and utterly un
- An amateur photographer told his wife he was extending his holiday to take pictures of a desert car race when one of the drivers lost control and ploughed into him.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!