- Joe Lycett has mocked Wayne Lineker’s search for love on Instagram (Picture: Getty)Joe Lycett has mocked Wayne Lineker’s girlfriend requirements – and it’s as hilarious as you’d expect.The 58-year-old made headlines after posting an advert stating what he’s looking for in a partner, including ‘no baggage’ and a love of travel, geography and free drinks. And Joe couldn’t resist putting his own ‘eggcellent’ spin on the situatio
- Abida Karim was found dead by police in a 'domestic-related' killing in Leeds, West Yorkshire yesterday morning.
- Lily Rann, 12, chose the style because of her Jamaican heritage. But Norton Hill School in Somerset told her she would have to go to isolation if the extenstions were not removed.
Heartbreak and loneliness – what happened when Covid cancelled Europe’s biggest matchmaking festival‘It makes me very sad that we can’t go this year. We never miss it,’ explains Albert Lawlor over the phone from his home in Limerick, Ireland.He lives there with his wife, Cecily and the couple, both in their mid-seventies, are celebrating their 53rd wedding anniversary.Although they have much to rejoice in, they admit to feeling a little low. For the first time since their wedding day on September 21, 1968, they aren’t spending their anniversary in the town of Lisdoonvar
- The woman worked at the firm's factory in Freightliner Road, Hull, where the previous cases were discovered and where she was described by colleagues as 'an important member'.
- Grandparents have been saving parents a lot of money (Picture: Getty)The coronavirus pandemic has been tough on parents and grandparents alike.Lockdown meant that parents had to juggle working from home and childcare at the same time – without any help from grandparents, who were likely to be isolating.Not to mention, grandparents have been deprived of quality time with their grandchildren due to safety risks – and it’s still unknown how long they will have to go without cuddli
David Beckham is said to be releasing his own brand of organic honey after finding an unconvential new hobby in lockdown – beekeeping.The football legend has his own hive and beekeeping equipment at his home in the Cotswolds and is preparing to make the most of his new pastime.He truly is a man of many talents.A source told The Sun: ‘Beekeeping started as a fun hobby early in
- Prince Andrew was said to have no other option but to fly privately (Pictures: REX/Getty Images)Nearly £16,000 of taxpayers’ money was spent on flying Prince Andrew to a golf tournament on a private jet, it’s been revealed.
The royal accounts for the last financial year have just been published and show the Prince, known as ‘airmiles Andy’, took a charter flight to Northern Ireland in July 2019.He’s said to have had no other option in order to attend the Royal
- Rescue teams have been racing to save 20 pilot whales after 470 became stranded on the sandbanks at Macquarie Harbour, off Tasmania's west coast, on Monday.
- Zoe Phillips and Andrew Perry worked for Gwent Police in Wales but resigned when the affair came to light, before a disciplinary panel ruled their actions amounted to gross misconduct.
- The premier apologised for his government's decision to use private security guards at coronavirus quarantine hotels as he faced the inquiry into the embattled program on Friday.
- Demi and Max have reportedly split (Picture: Rex/Getty)Demi Lovato has ditched her engagement ring following her split from Max Ehrich.The 28-year-old has reportedly ended her engagement to Max, 29, two months after the actor proposed.And while Demi has yet to speak out on the split, the popstar pretty much confirmed that it’s over as she shared a selfie on her Instagram stories.The Cool For The Summer singer took a mirror selfie, in which she zoomed in on her t-shirt which read ‘Dog
- The Prime Minister's decision to order pubs, bars and restaurants to close at 10pm came into force last night, leaving venues missing out early hours service.
- Michael Kitson was jailed for three-and-a-half years after causing more than £15,000 worth of damage to student accommodation in Leeds
- Time for a refresh (Picture: Getty/Shutterstock)We’ve all been spending a lot of time at home this year. Which hasn’t been great, but it has given us fresh impetus to make our homes look gorgeous.From framing images to buying countless houseplants, investing in comfier furniture or warmer lighting, or rearranging your space to accommodate working from home – loads of us have invested loads of time and energy in where we live, and now it the time to look ahead to the new year.Fr
- Two is becoming three – Eugenie and Jack are expecting their first child.(Picture: Pool/Samir Hussein/WireImage)In happy news for the Royal Family, Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank announced they are expecting a baby.It will be the first child for the couple, and The Queen, along with Eugenie’s parents Prince Andrew and Sarah, Duchess of York, are said to be ‘delighted.’The Royal Family announced the happy news in a statement this morning, saying the baby
- Dele Alli has been linked with a move away from Tottenham this summer (Picture: Getty)Ray Parlour has encouraged Arsenal to make an audacious move for Dele Alli as he feels the Tottenham star could become a goalscoring force from midfield under the tutelage of Mikel Arteta.Alli was not included in Spurs’ squads for their recent clashes with Lokomotiv Plovdiv and Southampton and was replaced by Jose Mourinho on the hour-mark on Thursday evening as the club struggled their way past KF Shkend
BBC Breakfast host Naga Munchetty has expressed her shock after watching CCTV footage of a shop assistant being abused by a customer.Naga took to Twitter to share the clip from BBC News, which appeared to show a customer vandalising the shop, as well as threatening the shop assistant.The incident took place in a Co-op store in Surrey when the customer was asked to follow the one-way queu
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Man Utd side were beaten 3-1 by Crystal Palace last weekend (Picture: Getty)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hinted he is ready to make a significant defensive change to his side for Saturday’s Premier League match against Brighton.
The Norwegian watched on helplessly last weekend as United were humbled at Old Trafford by Crystal Palace who ran out convincing 3-1 winners.Although Roy Hodgson’s side thoroughly deserved three points, the Eagles benefited from some
US government ‘urges Netflix to cancel series from Game of Thrones bosses over China’s treatment of Uighur Muslims’Republican US senators have urged Netflix to reconsider their adaptation of The Three-Body Problem (Picture: Netflix)A number of Republication US senators have urged Netflix to reconsider their plans to adapt the science fiction novels The Three-Body Problem into a series, as they claim the author has defended the Chinese government’s treatment of Uighur Muslims.It was confirmed earlier this month that the books – written by Chinese author Liu Cixin – were to be turned into an
- Artist Nikkolas Smith unveiled a stunning Chadwick Boseman mural (Picture: Instagram / Getty)A stunning mural commemorating Chadwick Boseman has been unveiled, a month after his tragic death.The Black Panther actor died on 28 August, aged 43, after a long battle with colon cancer, with tributes pouring in from across the world.And artist Nikkolas Smith has honoured his life with a moving memorial outside Disneyland, in Anaheim.The image shows the late star kneeling to give the Wakanda salute to
Addison Rae is the ‘newest Kardashian’ in chaotic video with Khloe after Kourtney defends friendshipKhloe Kardashian and Addison Rae have clearly built a close bond (Picture: IPSY/Instagram)Addison Rae seems to be the newest Kardashian BFF as she takes on a chaotic video with Khloe, after Kourtney defended the pair’s friendship.
The TikTok star is clearly building a close bond with the whole family as she and Khloe battled it out in their new ‘Tiny Hands Makeup Challenge’.Beginning the video, the 36-year-old joked about Addison’s friendship with her sister, branding her
- Kim Jong-un said he was 'sorry' for the killing of the man, who appeared to be defecting to North Korea, after he went missing around six miles south of the sea border between the two Koreas
- Emmanuel Adebayor could get one more crack at the Premier Leaguee (Picture: Getty Images)West Brom are in talks over a move for former Arsenal, Tottenham and Real Madrid striker Emmanuel Adebayor, who is available on a free transfer.The 36-year-old last played for Paraguayan club Olympia but left in July after complications due to the coronavirus pandemic.He is now a free agent and is keen for another shot at the Premier League as he looks to score three more goals and take his tally in the divi
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
- Labour leader Keir Starmer and Prime Minister Boris Johnson have led tributes to a police officer who was fatally shot in Croydon Custody Centre in the early hours of this morning
- Tory MPs today urged Boris Johnson to be 'smart' and give into their demands for Parliament to be given a vote on new lockdown rules.
- Jazz up your crocs with 23 Jibbitz charms (Picture: Crocs)As it comes into the festive season, people are considering whether they’ll go for a beauty advent calendar or stick to the standard chocolate option.But it appears we’ve all forgotten about a different type of advent – Croctober.National Croc Day falls on 23 October, so the brand has created an advent calendar of sorts for the month, with each day featuring at least one Jibbitz (with 50 in total) charm that can be poppe
- In the worst patches, seizures could become as regular as two or three times a week (Picture: Matthew Prudham)A seizure is hard to describe; it’s as if someone has hacked into you – like a computer – and, however much you struggle, has taken full control.
You’re in a complete state of inability while your body goes through a turbulent episode.A few days after my eighth birthday, I had my first seizure on holiday at Center Parcs.
I was taken for a CT scan to check that I d
- Tesco introduced the limit to prevent stockpiling and says it has ‘plenty of stock’Tesco is the latest supermarket to introduce rations on essentials amid fears Britons will begin stockpiling to cope with the second wave of the pandemic.
The supermarket has introduced a three-items per customer limit on flour, dried pasta, toilet roll, baby wipes and anti-bacterial wipes.
It comes after similar restrictions were introduced in Morrisons on Thursday.
Supermarkets are trying to avoid a
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!