- Joe Biden is considering regulating so-called ghost guns as part of his firearms safety policies but some progressives are upset the president hasn't done enough in his first month in office.
- It was once a must see destination for countess tourists, including millions of Australians, but life in Bali these days following Covid is anything but a holiday.
- Thomas Markle will speak out on the ITV breakfast show in an interview with host Piers Morgan after claims were made about him by the Duchess of Sussex.
- Lawyers and religious leaders say the first wedding ceremony was probably not legal (Picture: POOL/AFP via Getty Images)Meghan Markle and Prince Harry weren’t legally wed three days before their Windsor Castle ceremony but instead shared a ‘personal and private exchange of vows’, it has been suggested.The Duchess of Sussex revealed they tied the knot ‘in our back yard’ on the Wednesday before their star-studded royal wedding in 2018 during her tell-all interview wit
Piers Morgan admits he still has doubts over Meghan Markle’s account of her experiencing suicidal thoughts. The Good Morning Britain presenter came under fire yesterday when he said he ‘doesn’t believe’ Meghan’s revelation that she considered taking her own life due to being subjected to racism and abuse two years ago. Mental health charity Mind cr
- Kayleigh Dunning was killed by Mark Brandford on the night they got engagedA road sweeper who ran a ‘malicious campaign’ to control his girlfriend by sending intimate photos of her to her employer and friends before murdering her has been jailed for life.Mark Brandford, of Portsmouth, Hampshire, stabbed and used a crowbar to murder 32-year-old Kayleigh Dunning while she was naked in his bed on the night of December 16, 2019.Brandford, 49, was also convicted at Portsmouth Crown Court
- JLS have new music on the way (Picture: Rex)JLS has signed a new record deal with new music in the pipeline almost a decade after their split.The band, which consists of Marvin Humes, JB Gill, Aston Merrygold and Ortise Williams, confirmed they’re working on an album with label BMG and will drop singles later this year.Lifting the lid on their exciting comeback, they shared in a recent interview that although their tour was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic, they were able to get &
- The 55-year-old from New Zealand went to a local ophthalmologist after experiencing blurry vision and pain in her right eye for a week.
- Children were able to return to class from yesterday (Picture: PA)Secondary school students will not be forced to wear face coverings in classrooms, as some will be ‘anxious and nervous’ about wearing them, an education minister has said.As millions of pupils in England begin to return to class after months of remote learning, children’s minister Vicky Ford said secondary school pupils should be ‘strongly encouraged’ to wear masks.But the government has decided agai
- Over the years, The Queen has been addressed by many names and grand titles, but it might surprise you to learn that her family have called her some rather bizarre things
- New South Wales and south Queensland residents are being warned to prepare for more severe rainfall and thunderstorms in the coming week after facing wet weather on Monday.
- The Duke of Edinburgh, 99, remains at the private King Edward VII's Hospital in London, where he was moved back to on Friday following a successful procedure on a pre-existing heart condition.
- The resident informed the new tenants living in an apartment block in Paddington, in Brisbane's inner-city, that their walls were 'paper thin' and that she could hear everything going on.
- Faiz Siddiqui claims he is utterly dependent on his wealthy parents, and is entitled to maintenance money from them because of health issues
- Pauline Hanson has been slammed by Labor's Mark Butler for her announcement that she will not be immunised against Covid-19 and her questioning of Australia's official Covid-19 death toll.
- The Queen is said to want more time to consider the Palace’s statement (Picture: CBS/Getty)Buckingham Palace has been thrown into turmoil as it faces mounting pressure to respond to allegations of racism made during Harry and Meghan’s interview.Royal aides are said to be locked in crisis talks with members of the family on how best to respond to a string of allegations made during the couple’s two-hour explosive chat with Oprah Winfrey.The Queen is said to be hesitant to rush o
- Anne Sacoolas said shewould be willing to undertake community service in the US and make a 'contribution' in Harry's memory as well as meet with his family, her lawyer has said today.
- A new pilot scheme will see newly-released abusers in London made to wear the devices, which will alert authorities if they go to areas they are banned from
- His killing had followed an online campaign from Muslim parents angry at him for showing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed to students
- Piers Morgan stormed out of the studio. Alex Beresford says it was 'pathetic', and 'diabolical behaviour'.
- Donald Trump Jr called the embattled governor of New York 'groper in chief' on Monday night, saying the Democrats were more worried about getting rid of 'rape culture' Pepe Le Pew rather than Cuomo.
- The nanny, Allison Stickland, appeared on the podcast Allen v. Farrow on Monday to describe what she saw when she stayed at Allen and Mia Farrow's home in Connecticut in August of 1992.
There’s a brand new series of Top Gear heading our way this week – but it’ll be a bit shorter than fans are used to.Paddy McGuinness, Freddie Flintoff and Chris Harris are on the road again for the 30th instalment which begins on Sunday, with the new series cut to four episodes following to issues arising during the Coronavirus pandemic.The 29th series was five episodes
- Just who is this mystery returnee in Hollyoaks? (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks is no stranger to a shock or two, but it appears as if there is another in store for viewers next week, as the eponymous village is rocked by a huge return.
Next week is a big one for the Channel 4 soap, as the County Lines drugs story reaches its shocking conclusion.
With recovering drug addict Ollie Morgan (Gabriel Clark) desperate to make amends in the wake of Sid Sumner’s (Billy Price) death, he goes out
- Reece portrays villainous Paul in Emmerdale (Picture: ITV)Actor Reece Dinsdale has revealed that he’s experienced abuse online since taking on the role of Emmerdale villain Paul Ashdale.Gambling addict Paul has been seen venting his rage at son Vinny (Bradley Johnson), who is regularly left bruised and battered as a result of his dad’s beatings.But it seems that some fans of the ITV soap aren’t able to differentiate between Dinsdale and his on-screen alter-ego.‘I do get p
- More trauma for Harriet (Picture: ITV)Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow Blyton) in Emmerdale is struggling hugely with keeping Malone’s death a secret, leaving Will (Dean Andrews) and Dawn Taylor (Olivia Bromley) constantly worrying about how long it will be until she confesses everything to the police.Harriet has been through an awful lot, and as her mental health deteriorates, things are set to get even darker soon, as Will decides to keep Harriet hostage in an attempt to stop her going to th
- Vinny is left to die in a brutal assault in Emmerdale(Picture: ITV)Vinny (Bradley Johnson) makes a discovery about Paul Ashdale (Reece Dinsdale) in Emmerdale, but he’s soon left fighting for his life, as his dad delivers an intense and brutal beating.The preparations for Paul and Mandy Dingle’s (Lisa Riley) stag do is underway, but in spite of the celebrations, Lydia’s (Karen Blick) doubts about Paul are more apparent than ever.
Meanwhile, Vinny’s interest is piqued when
- Faith has her doubts about Mack (Picture: ITV)Faith Dingle’s (Sally Dexter) return came as a huge shock to the Dingle family in Emmerdale. She’s caused quite the impact so far, but it’s not over yet, as soon she vows to destroy Mackenzie Boyd (Lawrence Robb) and uncovers a huge secret at the same time.Moira (Natalie J Robb), Chas (Lucy Pargeter) and Mack try to coerce Cain (Jeff Hordley) into a Mother’s Day lunch with them and Faith.When Faith brings up the subject of Moi
- Charity is crushed (Picture: ITV)It’s the end of an era on Emmerdale next week as Charity (Emma Atkins) signs over her share of the Woolpack to chef Marlon (Mark Charnock).As long-time viewers will recall, Charity bought her 50 per cent in the pub from Diane Sugden (Elizabeth Estensen) back in 2016, a move that at the time made her joint partner with Chas (Lucy Pargeter).But relations between the pair have soured in recent weeks, with a series of misjudgements on Charity’s part resul
- Suki and Ash come to blows (Picture: BBC)Suki Panesar (Balvinder Sopal) in EastEnders has made it clear to her children that she is very much the one in charge of the family, and if any of the Panesars dare to cross her, Suki unleashes her controlling and manipulative ways that put them firmly back in their place.With Suki being far from impressed over Ash’s (Gurlaine Kaur Garcha) new relationship with Peter (Dayle Hudson), a showdown will ensue soon between the two of them, but will Suki
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!