- The cloud of Mo Salah’s contract situation is hanging over Anfield (Picture: Getty Images)Jamie Carragher has warned Liverpool bosses that they won’t be forgiven if Mohamed Salah is allowed to leave either at the end of this season or when his contract expires in 2023.The prolific forward is into the last 18 months of his contract at Anfield and despite saying he wants to stay, there has been no new deal agreed.The 29-year-old is reportedly requesting a big increase in wages to aroun
- Gaming’s next big star? (pic: Denver Post)TV’s most famous real world bounty hunter is getting not one but an entire franchise’s worth of video games.You’d think the life a bounty hunter would be a common source of inspiration for video games but despites decades of fans calling for a Star Wars game with that theme Dog the Bounty Hunter is going to beat Boba Fett to the punch.Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman is now set to appear in ‘multiple video games’, despi
- Users discovered that Google had changed its white noise clip from the familiar hour-long track to a quieter 10-minute version. (Credit: Unsplash)Parents are reportedly having to deal with ‘meltdowns’ at bedtime as Google has replaced the ambient white noise in its smart speakers.The standard hour-long ambient white noise track available on Google’s Nest Hub and Nest mini speakers has been replaced with a shorter, quieter 10-minute version.Google Assistant is equipped with
- Parts of Australia are set to be drenched with the most rain they have seen in a decade as ex-tropical cyclone Tiffany barrels across large swathes of the country.
- Unlucky people have caught Covid-19 more than once (Picture: Getty)Although UK Covid-19 infections are finally starting to fall following the Omicron variant outbreak, the world is still far from being rid of the virus.Some people have even been unlucky enough to catch the coronavirus more than once.If you’ve recently been infected with Covid-19, you may be wondering how long your immunity lasts before it begins to wane.Here is all you need to know about when you could be vulnerable to cat
- Hopeful mother Melanie Swieconek appeared on The Project on Tuesday night to explain the urgency behind her viral video that pleaded for the 'blanket ban' on IVF procedures be overturned.
- ITV has released a clip ahead of the 'Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile' documentary on tonight which featured Lady Victoria describing Maxwell and Epstein as like 'Batman and Robin'.
- Lieutenant Commander Ben Costley-White has been temporarily stood down from command of HMS Tyne based in Portsmouth.
Piers Morgan and Liam Gallagher lead stars cheering on Emma Raducanu at Australian Open: ‘She’s back’Emma Raducanu has started the Australian Open in style (Picture: Getty Images)Emma Raducanu has already taken the Australian Open by storm, with stars including Piers Morgan and Liam Gallagher cheering her on.The 19-year-old had the whole of Britain on the edge of their seats when she won the US Open last year, and it seems she’s back in style, beating Sloane Stephens in the first round of the Australian Open.British celebs have been quick to celebrate, with Piers tweeting: ‘She&rsqu
Phillip Schofield has revealed that he almost ran over Orlando Bloom after he ‘stepped in front of his car’.The presenter was speaking to Lorraine Kelly during a This Morning preview on Tuesday, when he explained that the pair had an unexpected encounter in Henley, Oxfordshire.He told Lorraine: ‘I nearly ran Orlando Bloom over once. He stepped out of my car in Henley.&r
- The Senate will begin debate Tuesday on voting rights legislation with no clear path forward on how to pass it into law. President Biden's attention starting to pivot back to his Build Back Better bill.
- The ex-Foreign Secretary lost the Conservative 2019 leadership contest to Boris Johnson by a far mile, but he has been loyal to the PM ever since.
- The end of pandemic-era laws could be in sight as optimism grows the pandemic is easing (Picture: Getty)With hopes rising the Omicron wave could be ‘turning around’, ministers are eyeing up how to strip away Covid-19 restrictions.Plan B measures are due to expire on January 26, meaning rules like working from home and vaccine passports could end next week.Sajid Javid confirmed he is ‘cautiously optimistic’ that the government can ‘substantially reduce’ restric
- David Cageao was head of English at Cheam School, pictured, where the Prince of Wales attended in the late 1950s. Cageao, 47, took his own life after he was questioned by police.
- An irate diner has met her match in a frazzled restaurant owner, after she complained about service at the Pelican's Landing in Melbourne - which is suffering from brutal Covid staffing issues.
- Jamaica last qualified for the four-man bobsleigh event in 1998. (Credit: Jamaica Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation)Jamaica will have a bobsleigh team at the upcoming Winter Olympics in Beijing after the country’s four-man squad qualified for the event for the first time in the 21st century.The Games begin on 4 February and the appearance of the Jamaicans will be one of the most highly-anticipated moments of the 16 days’ worth of winter sports, thanks to the similarity with the cult
- Following the news a nasty NatWest scam is doing the rounds, people are being warned to know exactly what to look out for to protect their hard-earned cash as scams become increasingly devious
- Australian Alex de Minaur has overcome an early scare to beat Italy's Lorenzo Musetti in four sets and book his ticket to the Australian Open second round.
- Celebrities are jumping on the cut (Picture: Getty)The new year often brings an urge to switch up our looks.So if you’re pondering a new hairstyle for 2022, but aren’t keen on the octopus look (in other words, a mullet with softer tentacle-like layers), it might be time to try the ‘bixie.’As the name suggests, the hairstyle lies somewhere between a pixie cut and a bob.It’s worth pointing out that this style is nothing new – it was initially popular back in the
- Historic Farnham is surrounded by beautiful countryside but is still well-connected (Picture: Alamy Stock Photo)This arty market town could be the perfect place to move to if you’re thinking of joining the legions of London leavers.Its location on the edge of the Surrey Hills means you can be in unspoilt countryside in minutes and it offers good schools, lots to do and properties to suit all budgets.Evidence of its long history is all around, including listed Georgian buildings and the rem
- Evgeny Chebotarev wasn’t put off by his serious accident last year (Picture: East2West News)Incredible footage shows how a stuntman is back on form just months after breaking his back in another feat.Evgeny Chebotarev, 30, was seriously injured last September in a 131ft jump in a BMW over a river, which had a hard landing.It didn’t put him off, and now he has been filmed flying through a minibus at 50mph.
Jaw-dropping video shows the Russian daredevil as he is flung through a Mercede
Strictly Come Dancing’s Johannes Radibe reveals the encouraging words from Oti Mabuse that convinced him to say yes to same-sex partnershipWe can all thank Oti for this wonderful partnership on Strictly (Picture: BBC)Johannes Radebe has revealed that it was actually Oti Mabuse who convinced him to become half of Strictly Come Dancing’s first ever all-male partnership with John Whaite in 2020.In a landmark moment for LGBT people, John and Johannes made it all the way to the Strictly Come Dancing finale after breath-taking performance after breath-taking performance.Former Bake Off winner John previously admitted he was relucta
- Julia Fox channelled Kim Kardashian’s look (Picture: Splash/Backgrid)Julia Fox has stepped out in an all-black Matrix-inspired outfit reminiscent of Kanye West’s ex, Kim Kardashian, while celebrating her son’s birthday.The actress, 31, rocked black leather trousers, a black hoody and a long black leather coat and 90s sunglasses for lunch at Lucien in Manhattan’s East Village on Sunday to celebrate her son Valentino’s first birthday. Julia had met up with ex Pet
- Barclaycard is making payments worth up to £300 to customers who were overcharged while on repayment plans in the "few years" leading up to 2018 following an internal review
- The PM maintained his defence that the Downing Street BYOB bash in May 2020 was a 'work event'
- Rachael Lawrence, 40, ‘knew it was’ her cat Barnaby (Picture: SWNS/PA)A woman broke down in tears when a chance encounter on the phone reunited her with her missing cat.Rachael Lawrence and her three children were devastated when two-year-old Barnaby vanished eight months ago.But the mum knew her lost pet had finally been found when she recognised his meow in the background of a phone call.The 40-year-old had phoned the vet to check on her other 11-month-old cat Torvi who was in for
- Colin and Donna Craig-Brown, from near Hamilton, New Zealand, unearthed what could be the world's biggest spud, nicknamed 'Doug' last summer but now have to face DNA testing to confirm their claims
- Ice blanketed the dunes of Ain Sefra in Algeria in the unusual phenomenon in the largest hot desert in the world, where temperatures of 58C have been recorded.
- Aussie scientists have worked out how to quickly turn captured carbon dioxide into solid carbon - preventing the environment-harming gas from contributing to global warming.
- International and national human rights and criminal lawyer Kirsty Brimelow QC said defendants may 'take their chances' at crown court, rather than risk a lengthened imprisonment from a magistrate.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!