- ‘I felt so free from the emotions and restrictions that went along with holding onto that tuft of hair‘ (Picture: Jack Ford)Hair loss in women is still a taboo issue.Unconvinced? Think about how baldness in men is rarely given a second glance, but spot a bald(ing) woman in the street and you’d likely stare or assume she’s unwell.Still today women are made to feel as though their hair has the power to boost their sexuality, their femininity and their confidence.This idea i
- Environment secretary George Eustice said the Government 'can't rule anything out' when asked if local lockdows could make a return. It came as 34 UK areas saw a spike in cases.
- Aishwarya Aswath, 7, spent two hours waiting in the emergency department at Perth Children's Hospital after presenting with a fever and being triaged in the second-least urgent category.
- Barry Frost, 58, was left with 'significant injuries' to his arm and foot after being bitten by a bull terrier cross while protecting his cockapoo Maisie in Wigan park last year.
- The mother-of-five was reportedly collecting her children from school when she was hit by a car (Picture: Ben Lack/YappApp)A mother-of-five was killed instantly in a suspected hit and run sparking police to arrest a man on suspicion of murder. The victim, named locally as Iram Shahzadi, 39, was reportedly collecting her children from school at 3pm on Monday when she was hit by a grey Citroen C1 on Hinchcliffe Street in Bradford. She was pronounced dead on the road while the
Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams stunned viewers of the Brit Awards last night when she appeared on stage with invisible eyebrows and bleached hair, as she continues to film the upcoming Danny Boyle Sex Pistols biopic.Maisie stars as model Jordan Mooney in the upcoming series Pistol, which chronicles the early days of the punk icons as they swiftly became the most anarchic band in U
- David Weir and Anton Ferdinand spent time together discussing their mental health journeys (Picture: Metro)Anton Ferdinand and David Weir were and are two sports stars competing at the very top end of their respective professions.The 41-year-old wheelchair racing supremo Weir boasts a collection of six Olympic gold medals to go with his astonishing eight London marathon victories, while Ferdinand spent a decade establishing himself as an elite Premier League footballer with the likes of West Ham
- via mirror.co.ukEXCLUSIVE: Beccie Lopez, 25, from Gravesend, Kent, had just given birth to her first child when she noticed a large lump and dimpling of the skin on her right breast
- Ballum fans are raising money for the charity Just Like Us (Picture: BBC)In last night’s (May 11) episode of EastEnders, Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) and Callum Highway (Tony Clay) finally got married.The lead up to the wedding was a rocky ride for Ballum but eventually Ben arrived at the venue ready to marry the love of his life.Ballum’s love story and their big day has inspired fans to raise money for the LGBT+ charity Just Like Us to celebrate the couple.Jenn – a huge EastEnder
- via mirror.co.ukThe singer used her acceptance speech to pile pressure on the Government on pay, saying: 'It's very good to clap for them, but we need to pay them'
- Tony Blair delivered a scorching assessment of his party's condition, saying it needs 'total reconstruction' and Sir Keir lacks a 'compelling economic message'.
Travis Barker proudly shows off candle that smells like Kourtney Kardashian’s orgasm as romance heats upKourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker have been getting very steamy lately (Picture: Rex / Instagram)Travis Barker proudly showed off a candle that smells like girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian’s orgasm, because why not?The Blink 182 rocker and Keeping Up With The Kardashians star went public with their relationship in February, and have hardly been off the ‘gram since.In their latest step of PDA, the dad-of-two blessed us with a snap of the latest candle in his collection, a collaborat
- Frantisek Morris’s mum fears ‘something bad’ could have happened to himRescuers have stepped up efforts to find a teenager who has now been missing for 10 days.
Frantisek Morris, also known as Frankie, was last seen on CCTV on Sunday, May 2, as he pushed his bike past The Vaynol Arms pub at around 1.20pm, walking in the direction of Caerhun, Conwy.His mum, Alice, is desperately pleading for members of the public to help and fears ‘something bad’ could have happened
- The Indian government has been forced to reassure its citizens that 5G has not caused the second wave of Covid-19 following a spate of conspiracy theories on social media.
- The former prime minister was lampooned by Alastair Campbell on Good Morning Britain as his former spin doctor invited more of his Labour and left-wing friends on to the show.
- The Battlefield 6 reveal is scheduled for June (pic: EA)EA has confirmed the next Battlefield will still be on PS4 and Xbox One but insists that the next gen versions will be considerably better.The new Battlefield (nicknamed Battlefield 6 by fans but probably just called Battlefield) will be out this Christmas, with EA confirming it’ll be a cross-gen title and promising an official reveal next month.It’s been three years since the launch of Battlefield 5 and EA are doing all the can
- Edinburgh University's Professor Peter Mathieson has created an 'intolerant and illiberal' cancel culture at the university, with lecturers left feeling unable to speak out, staff claimed.
- The 39-year-old woman, named locally as Iram Shehzadi, was hit by a grey Citroen C1 at a junction in Bradford, West Yorkshire, at around 3pm on Monday.
- ‘I’ve never been to Ireland. I grew up in Australia. My Aussie accent is gone.’ (Picture: TikTokemail@example.com)An Australian woman has woken up from tonsil surgery to find she has an Irish accent – despite never having been to the country.An Gie Mcyen shared a clip of herself speaking in an unmistakably Irish accent on TikTok two days after her operation on her throat. She was shocked that her Aussie accent seemed to have disappeared.‘I woke up with an Iris
- The Foreign Secretary will outline how authoritarian regimes such as North Korea, Iran, Russia and China are using technology to sabotage, steal and ransack the international system.
- Terry Crews has detailed how he saved his marriage after struggling with a porn addiction (Picture: Getty Images)Terry Crews has opened up about how his porn addiction almost cost him his marriage to wife Rebecca King-Crews.In a new book the couple have penned together, they detail the moment they reached breaking point and Rebecca had told him to leave their family home.The Expendables star said his watershed moment came when he was talking to a close friend who encouraged him to ‘get bet
- Sam Dymond sent his victim toppling over the bonnet of a white van and crashing onto the road during the furious confrontation in Ashton-under-Lyne in May 2017.
- Dujiangyan Zhongshuge book store in Chengdu, China, is a must-see for book-lovers (Picture: SWNS.com)An incredible new bookstore uses gleaming tiled floors and mirrored ceilings to transform into a ‘never-ending’ palace of books.The ‘magical’ Dujiangyan Zhongshuge bookstore, in Dujiangyan, south-west China, is home to over 80,000 volumes from more than 20,000 genres.The hundreds of thousands of pages stored inside the stunning store stretch from floor to ceiling, with mir
- Kamaldeen Sulemana is attracting interest from Manchester United. (Photo by Lars Ronbog / FrontZoneSport via Getty Images)Manchester United are preparing a £15million bid for FC Nordsjaelland winger Kamaldeen Sulemana, according to reports.The 19-year-old has already earned two caps for Ghana, having scored ten goals in 28 appearances during his first full season in Denmark.Ajax have been tracking the forward for the last 18 months and club chief Marc Overmars has intimated that the Dutch
- England and Harlequins scrum-half Danny Care missed out on Lions selection (Picture: Getty)Danny Care has revealed that missing out on a place in Warren Gatland’s British and Irish Lions squad affected him ‘mentally’ to the extent that it impacted his performance in Harlequins’ clash with Wasps at the weekend.
The 34-year-old had been hotly-tipped to get the nod for the first time ahead of this summer’s tour of South Africa, despite having not played for England sin
- What fascinated me more than an athlete’s moment of euphoria – how did they get to that place? What kept them going when things were tough? (Picture: metro.co.uk)I’ve had times when I’ve felt very alone in my self-doubt. An incredibly loud voice in my head relentlessly telling me that I am not enough would often strip me of any feelings at all.
In fact it’s been there ever since I can remember, at the start of a running race when I used to compete in junior ath
- Corey has found himself prime suspect in Seb’s murder (Picture: ITV)Coronation Street star Max Evans has revealed that he’s received quite the response to killer Corey Brent.
The actor, who portrays Corey in the ITV soap, has been at the centre of a huge storyline over the past few weeks.
The sinister character carried out a violent and unprovoked attack on Seb Franklin (Harry Visinoni) and Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher).
Seb sadly died as a result of his injuries, and in the aftermat
- Michael Essien believes Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea will win the Premier League next season (Pictures: Getty)Michael Essien has backed Chelsea to win the Premier League title next season under Thomas Tuchel.The Blues have enjoyed a superb second-half to the 2020-21 campaign, reaching the Champions League and FA Cup finals and climbing to third in the table.Chelsea were just ninth when Tuchel replaced club legend Frank Lampard in the Stamford Bridge hot-seat but the former PSG and Borussia Dort
- A hero police officer who was left fighting for survival after being poisoned investigating the Salisbury Novichok attack is suing his former force in the High Court.
- Andrew Marr was hit with criticism from some for his comments (Picture: Rex)The BBC has been hit with complaints following remarks made by Andrew Marr about Prince Philip’s funeral.On the April 18 edition of his BBC One show the presenter made a series of ‘off the cuff’ comments about the death of the Duke of Edinburgh which attracted viewer criticism.Speaking the morning after during the paper review section of the show, Andrew said: ‘I say to anyone who is not intereste
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!