- Brits have done their best on social media to explain to the rest of the world what ‘partygate’ looks like (Pictures: Twitter)Lines between politics and fiction in England have become a little blurred in 2022, making the current landscape looking like the painfully on-point satire The Thick Of It.It is only the middle of January and, so far, Downing Street has had to say ‘sorry’ to the Queen for holding two staff parties on the night before the funeral of the Duke of
- Jacinda Ardern has announced she will delay her own wedding after putting all of New Zealand on Red Alert Covid footing.
Katie Price 'branded ex-husband Kieran Hayler's girlfriend a gutter sl*g in expletive-laden message'Katie Price was arrested on suspicion of breaching her restraining order after allegedly branded her ex-husband Kieran Hayler's fiancee a 'gutter slag' in 'abusive messages'.
- The MP told the Mail on Sunday Liz Truss and Rishi Sunak, the two frontrunners to succeed Boris Johnson, have not been convincing on their commitment to 'levelling up'.
- Ekaterina Pereverzeva (pictured), 27, is struggling to stop fears of war tormenting her as vast numbers of Russian forces mass across the border near her home in Ukraine's second city.
- Several refuse collectors are now having to tuck their trousers into their socks to stop the rats from scurrying up their legs and biting them, according to experts
- Arthur is keen to make the move to Arsenal (Getty)Juventus have dealt a blow to Arsenal’s hopes of signing Arthur Melo as Massimiliano Allegri claims the midfielder will be staying at the club this month.The Gunners have held talks with the Brazilian’s agent and are keen to sign the 25-year-old on loan before the January transfer window closes.Arthur has already agreed personal terms with Arsenal and wants to make the move to the Premier League.Juventus, however, have been reluctant
- A Texas teacher was placed on administrative leave on Friday after she was caught on video calling her students 'utter morons' who are 'so awful that if they fell into a river, I would let them float away.'
Dr Alex George shuts down fat shaming trolls as he encourages followers to enjoy exercise without fear of judgement: ‘I am not ashamed anymore’He’s empowering his followers to feel proud of their bodies (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock/Instagram)Dr Alex George has shut down cruel body shaming trolls with a confident shirtless snap and an empowering message.The former Love Island star, 30, took to Instagram to empower his 2million followers after feeling ’embarrassed and nervous’ to hit the gym himself.The UK Youth Mental Health Ambassador snapped a topless mirror selfie in which he proudly owns his phsyique.He
- Michael Brady can only shower once a week because of the water coming up through the floor and has asked to be rehomed for the sake of his health
RuPaul’s Drag Race season 14 episode 3: Who was latest queen eliminated as candy bar twist comes into play?The whole cast finally came together this week (Picture: VH1/WOW Presents Plus)Warning: spoilers ahead for RuPaul’s Drag Race season 14 episode 3.Finally, all of the queens of RuPaul’s Drag Race season 14 came together after being split into two groups, as the competition truly began amid the highly-anticipated candy bar twist.For the past two weeks, viewers have been introduced to the contestants of this year’s series in two halves, with both premieres resulting in queens bein
- Royal biographer Ingrid Seward has claimed she saw 'around a dozen teddy bears' on the couple's bed in Buckingham Palace, adding that Fergie confirmed they all belonged to Prince Andrew
Jenny Connor (Sally Ann Matthews) beginsto fear the worst in Coronation Street next week, when she receives word that her boyfriend Leo (Joe Frost) has been taken to hospital.
The news comes in the wake of a showdown the landlady has with former daughter-in-law Carla Connor (Alison King).
Carla has a go at her, claiming that her moving on so soon with Leo after Johnny’s (Richard Ha
- A total of 59 jobs across government departments have recently been listed with 'home working' as a possibility, despite Ministers insisting that workers should return to the office.
- Prince Harry has reportedly "reached out" to his dad Prince Charles in an attempt to heal their rift before the Queen's Platinum Jubilee celebrations next year
- Boris Johnson is pushing for an end to the working-from-home culture - putting him on a collision course with senior officials, who are planning to keep a large number of their staff working from home.
- Some 2,000 hamsters were ordered to be ‘disposed of’ (Pictures: China News Service via Getty Images)Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam defended a mass cull of hamsters as she warned that Covid-19 infections could be growing exponentially in a residential section of the city.Earlier this week, some 2,000 hamsters from dozens of pet shops and storage facilities were ordered to be ‘disposed of’ after an outbreak was linked to one where 11 pet rodents tested positive.Soon after, hea
- ROSS CLARK: In fact, there is an easy way to cut £285 m from the BBC's budget: just carry on doing what it did last year when Covid stopped or delayed the making of some series.
- NSW has recorded 20,324 new Covid-19 cases, 2,712 hospitalisations and 34 deaths, while Victoria saw 13,091 positive test results and 14 deaths.
- Jacinda Ardern has placed the whole of New Zealand under the highest Covid alert setting after just 84 new cases in the country.
- An exclusive Sunday People poll shows that only 29% of voters think the Corporation gives value for money while 54% said it did not.
- Nusrat Ghani lost her job as a transport minister in a mini reshuffle in February 2020 (Picture: UK Parliament/PA)A Tory MP has accused a Government whip of telling her that she was sacked from her ministerial post because her Muslim faith was ‘making colleagues uncomfortable’. Nusrat Ghani lost her job as a transport minister in a mini reshuffle in February 2020 following the resignation of Sajid Javid as chancellor. Speaking to The Sunday Times, Ms Ghani said that in a br
- Now staff at the University of Northampton have issued a trigger warning for Orwell's novel on the grounds that it contains 'explicit material' which some students may find 'offensive and upsetting'.
- Amy Gallagher, 33, a Christian from South London, is preparing legal action against the Portman Clinic in North London, part of the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust.
- A 15-month-old baby was trapped with her mother's corpse for five days in a homeless shelter and left covered in feces and dehydrated after mom died from accidental overdose, court papers reveal.
- Vasile Culea, 33, has been charged with murder and attempted murder after 86-year-old Freda Walker was found dead in her home in Bolsover, Derbyshire, with her husband also suffering life-threatening injuries
- NASA was forced to ground the 19th flight of its Ingenuity helicopter when a massive dust cloud stretched across the northern and southern hemispheres of the red planet
- Martin Kew was ill for around a week before he finally had to call 111 who sent an ambulance in time to save his life as he struggled to breathe
- Nusrat Ghani, MP for Wealden, claims a whip told her her "Muslimness was raised as an issue" during a meeting at Downing Street. She was sacked as a transport minister in February 2020
- The attempted putsch against Boris Johnson by Tory MPs angered by the Partygate row has renewed suspicions between the Prime Minister and Chancellor Rishi Sunak.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!