- Nikolay Lukyanchikov, 48, was arrested early Friday at his home in Northampton Township, Pennsylvania, after he allegedly shot his dog thenbarbecued it over fire he lit by burning $100 bills
‘He was in the best spirits’: Producers behind DMX’s final filmed interview share memories of ‘surreal’ time with the starDMX was ‘laughing and joking’ on the set of his final recorded interview weeks before his death (Picture: Colin Morvan/TVOne)DMX was ‘in the best spirits’ just weeks before his death say the executive producers of his ‘poetic’ and ‘surreal’ final filmed interview.Swirl Films producers Jay Allen and Nikki Byles sat down with the star, who died on April 9 aged 50, to reflect on his life and career for the TV One series Uncensored. Three weeks later h
This is the terrifying moment which sees Nick Tilsley’s (Ben Price) young son Sam wander into danger in Coronation Street – as Harvey’s (Will Mellor)oon kidnaps him.With Harvey having the upper hand, he will get the message to Nick that if he doesn’t turn over Leanne (Jane Danson) or Simon (Alex Bain) or withdraw the statements then Sam will die.
Sharon Bentley (
- Casualties are taken away after a seating structure for prayers collapsed (Pictures: Reuters/Getty)At least two people have died and more than 150 have been injured after seats collapsed at a packed synagogue in the West Bank.Hundreds of worshippers gathered in the settlement of Givat Zeev for prayers on Sunday evening to mark the start of the Jewish holiday of Shavuot.The event ended in disaster when a tiered seating structure fell down, sparking a huge rescue operation.A 12-year-old boy a
- Zidane has denied the claims (Photo: Quality Sport Images/Getty Images)Zinedine Zidane has strongly denied claims that he has already told his Real Madrid squad that he plans to leave the Bernabeu at the end of the season.According to reports, the Frenchman informed his players that he doesn’t want to continue as manager after last weekend’s costly 2-2 draw with Sevilla.Although Madrid have won their two following games – victories away at Granada in midweek and Athletic Bilbao
- Nearly three quarters of Covid cases in Bedford have been identified as the Indian variant as cases more than double in a week in the town
- Boris Johnson has urged families to adopt a 'heavy dose of caution' with the ban on indoor socialising and hugs finally ending amid the emergence of the new Indian strain of coronavirus.
- Michael Fabricant has now deleted the tweet (Picture: Getty/Twitter)A Tory MP has deleted a tweet calling pro-Palestine protesters clashing with police ‘primitives’.
Michael Fabricant wrote: ‘These primitives are trying to bring to London what they do in the Middle East.’The MP for Lichfield also shared a video showing the disorder outside the Israeli Embassy in London on Saturday.He later tried to explain his comments, saying: ‘Let us be clear: Antisemitism whether
- The more things change, the more they remain the same. That seems to be the conclusion after a survey's findings last week about the telltale signs of poshness in modern Britain.
- Despite international travel ban being lifted, ministers caused confusion by saying that most holidays should be avoided especially to those which are not featured on the Government's green list.
- Shadow Justice Secretary David Lammy put forward plans for whole-life tariffs for those who rape, abduct and murder a stranger as part of a blueprint to protect victims
- A parade of about 100 vehicles drove along Blackpool's promenade today in honour of tragic Jordan Banks who was killed by a lightning strike as he played football last week.
- Pubs and restaurants will be able to serve indoors, and hugging and foreign travel will be allowed again on Monday - despite fears over the spread of the Indian Covid variant
- As lockdown restrictions ease in England a government adviser has warned Britain is in a 'perilous moment' with at least 1,300 cases of the Indian variant in the UK
- What started as a 15-acre brush fire Friday turned into an inferno by Saturday afternoon and is still raging Sunday evening. Police believe it was started by an arsonist who is still on the loose.
- The InterCity 125 has taken its final journey on the main network after being part of British life since 1976. The historic farewell before it retired came at London St Pancras on Saturday.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci defended the new face mask rules amid confusion on the issue, saying the data backed up the policy change, and he hopes it serves as motivation to get vaccinated.
- The accident happened when all 20 passengers suddenly moved to the one side of the vessel to take a group photo on Saturday in the Boyolali regency on Java island.
- Chris Broadley and Kayfee Hameed both intervened in an attack at Berwick Hills Primary School in Middlesborough
- Russ Millions calls himself 'the King of Drill' and also goes by the stage name 'Russ Splash' - as we've seen, 'splash' is yet another slang word for 'stab'.
- Denise Van Outen has blasted celebrities breaking lockdown rules (Picture: Rex)Denise Van Outen has hit out at ‘irresponsible’ celebrities who break lockdown rules.The 46-year-old presenter and singer, who has decided to postpone her small wedding to partner Eddie Boxshall, revealed she abided by the lockdown rules and has only recently managed to see her parents, after they received both doses of the vaccine.‘That’s why you get paid well and get to have a nice time &ndas
- Tesla bought about $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin back in February, around the time it announced it would accept the cryptocurrency as payment for its products.
- The mystery building was placed at odd angles intersecting with other constructions - but it doesn't actually exist in real life
- Earl Spencer lambasted the BBC after its director-general shelved Monday's bombshell Panorama probe into the scandal over her famous interview. Tim Davie dramatically pulled the plug on Friday.
- Australian Border Force found the haul in a consignment that came by sea cargo at Port Botany from Thailand on May 4.
- Liv takes a sleazy stranger named Max back home (Picture: ITV)Liv Flaherty’s (Isobel Steele) struggles with alcoholism is set to get worse in Emmerdale as she’ll soon make a huge sex mistake with a stranger.Liv has turned to alcohol to cope with the overwhelming guilt she’s feeling following Paul’s (Reece Dinsdale) death.After Jimmy (Nick Miles) crashed his truck into the wedding barn, Liv left Paul in the barn and escaped just seconds before it exploded.Full of guilt, Li
- Will justice be served? (Picture: BBC)Katy Lewis’ (Simone Lahbib) fate is set to be revealed in EastEnders next week, as the court case arrives.
But will justice be served?
That remains unknown, but what we can tell you is that the abuser is not intent on going down without a fight.
Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) spends much of next week writing his victim impact statement.
He struggles, but Nancy (Maddy Hill) offers him some words of encouragement, which ultimately results in him finishing it.K
Coronation Street spoilers: Asha Alahan to die as she plays a dangerous game with violent Corey Brent?Asha has a dangerous plan (Picture: ITV)Asha Alahan (Tanisha Gorey) has finally realised the truth about manipulative and controlling Corey Brent (Maximus Evans) in Coronation Street.Following Nina (Mollie Gallagher) and Seb’s (Harry Visinoni) attack, Corey tried to make Asha give a false alibi. However, when the police turned up and questioned Corey, Asha crumbled and admitted she was with Amy (Elle Mulvaney) the evening of the attack.When the police arrested Corey, he gave Asha a venomou
- Today’s easing of lockdown restrictions in England should be cause for celebration but sadly it is marred by concern about the rise of the Indian variant of Covid-19
- Abraham was left out of Chelsea’s 18-man squad for the final (Picture: Getty Images)Tammy Abraham says Chelsea’s FA Cup final defeat ‘hurts’ but insists the club still have ‘unfinished business’ this season.Abraham was left out of Thomas Tuchel’s 18-man squad for Saturday’s showpiece at Wembley, despite being the club’s joint-top scorer this season on 12 goals across all competitions.The 23-year-old has struggled for game time since Tuchel&rs
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!