I’m A Celebrity star Ruthie Henshall broke down in tears on today’s Loose Women when she spoke about the difficulties of not being able to see her mother in a care home, stressing: ‘They have no voice.’Earlier this month, Loose Women presenter Ruth Langsford became emotional on the ITV talk show when she opened up about being unable to physically be with her mothe
I’m A Celebrity’s Ruthie Henshall breaks down over care homes as she says she’s ‘watching mother die from a window’via metro.co.uk
- Fine weather with sunny spells is expected to last today but blustery downpours are due later in the week
- Health minister Greg Huntsaid the doctor from Toorak, Melbourne, talked to him about their desire for a vaccine fee despite both Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines being made available free.
Senate Republicans slam COVID relief bill as Joe Biden says it puts the US 'on the road to recovery'The $1.9trillion relief package passed through the Senate Saturday with Biden hoping to sign bill into law next week providing it passes lower chamber.
- Baptist preacher Stewart Allen Clark, 55, handed out unsolicited marriage advice about how to keep a husband from getting "distracted" and asked "why so many women let themselves go" during a sermon
- Jenna Piscitello, 28, responded to a call in the Sheepshead Bay neighborhood of Brooklyn around 2am on Friday morning when the 17-year-old girl bit her face.
- A horror crash on the Stuart Highway in South Australia's Far North, has left two dead, and another injured. The impact of the collision caused the vehicles to catch fire, damaging the road.
- The monarch will reportedly not watch the couple's tell-all on Sunday night as her mind stays on "duty and Philip" ahead of Commonwealth Day
- David Shiraz said he was 'angry and sad' the couple had to move out of Canberra, whileexpressing his frustration the culture inside parliament 'won't change'.
- South Australia is on high alert for a potential coronavirus outbreak after a 'very strong positive' result was recorded in a wastewater sample.
- Dr Tony Blakely claims as little as 40 per cent of the population needs to be vaccinated against Covid-19 before the country can consider reopening its international borders.
- The woman's body, whose name was withheld, was found at 9.20am Saturday by her boyfriend and a friend in the New Market Building, a part of the former Fulton Fish Market.
- Danielle Jette, 41, was charged with criminally negligent storage of a firearm, risk of injury to a minor and criminal liability for the acts of another/criminal possession of a firearm.
- Ana Liss, 35, claimed in an interview on Saturday that she was also subject to unsolicited advances from New York Governor Andrew Cuomo.
- Australian academic Kylie Moore-Gilbert was released from an Iranian prison in November 2020, after she was tried and sentenced to ten years for trumped-up spying charges.
- To mark the 125th anniversary of The Bulletin magazine in 2005 its billionaire owner Kerry Packer offered a whopping $1.25million for the capture of a 'live, uninjured' thylacine.
- Lauren Arris Cartwright, 27, wasn't planning on a permanent stay when she flew to Northern Ireland to stay with boyfriend Dan - but ended up finding love in lockdown
- Defence minister Linda Reynolds was taken to hospital for a pre-existing heart condition on February 24 and was due to return from medical leave on March 8.
- The TV presenters were pictured outside Television Centre in Central London as the man, dressed in a grey hooded top and jeans, was confronted by security guards.
- Mark McGowan gave no explanation for why Victoria got less time in the naughty corner, but the WA state election is on March 13 and the AFL season starts on March 18.
- The brilliant journalists behind the Mail on Sunday have received a remarkable 20 nominations at the prestigious Society of Editors' National Press Awards.
- Nicola Sturgeon's government spent an extra £200,000 of taxpayers' money on a doomed legal battle with Alex Salmond, even after lawyers said she was bound to fail.
- The Mail on Sunday can reveal mounting suspicion that the 'concerted attack' was orchestrated by a criminal gang seeking to ruin Elliott over a long-running feud.
- Now the citizens of Tunbridge Wells really have been left as 'disgusted' as their stereotype after the BBC confused their Kent spa town with Tonbridge, its less affluent neighbour.
- Price Of Bath - the UK's last tennis ball manufacturer - has adapted a machine to grind discarded balls into a fine dust, from which they can be reconstituted.
- Amelia Hamza has not been seen since leaving a home on Denbern Street in Dean Park, Sydney's west, about 12pm on Thursday.
- The latest survey, for the campaign group Defund The BBC, reveals widespread dissatisfaction with the BBC licence fee, which will rise next month from £157.50 to £159.
- Britain has 'forgotten' the Queen's subjects in Commonwealth countries during its world-beating vaccine rollout, Dr Timothy Harris, Prime Minister ofCaribbean nation St Kitts and Nevis, has claimed.
- via metro.co.ukBruno Fernandes has struggled against the Premier League’s ‘top six’ this season (Getty)Bruno Fernandes has hit back at criticism over his performances for Manchester United against the ‘top six’ clubs in the Premier League.Since making the move to Old Trafford, Fernandes has scored 34 goals and registered 21 assists in just 62 appearances.However, the Portugal international has struggled against the Premier League heavyweights this season with just with just one go
- Born two minutes apart 11 years ago, the siblings have always been close, and as Amber struggles to pull her top over her head, Olivia is on hand to help undo the buttons.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!