Sir Mo is covered in fish guts and the celebs take on their first live trial (Picture: ITV/Rex)Friday night’s episode of I’m A Celebrity saw the campmates take on their first live trial and Sir Mo Farah face a whole load of fish guts.
The Olympic gold medallist was the latest star chosen to tackle a trial and secure those stars for camps, after viewers finally decided to give poor Jordan North the night off.
They were rewarded by getting not one, but two trials in one episode, as the
- John Stevenson was found on the floor near his bed in Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taf, on March 12 (Picture: Daily Post Wales)A former BBC journalist and his partner were both found dead in the same room at home, an inquest has heard.John Stevenson, 68, was found on the floor near his bed in Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taf, on 12 March this year, a hearing in Pontypridd was told.He worked as a political correspondent for BBC Wales.The two men were discovered when police forced their way into the propert
‘Massive question marks’ – Paul Parker still not convinced by Manchester United’s Harry Maguire and Victor LindelofLindelof and Maguire caught a lot of flak at the beginning of the season (Picture: Getty Images)Paul Parker admits he is still not convinced by Manchester United centre-backs Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof and believes ‘there will always be question marks’ over them.Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s first-choice pairing at the back came under fire at the start of the campaign for their woeful performances in the season-opening loss to Crystal Palace.United’s shoddy defending was
Kristen Stewart ‘feels protective’ over Princess Diana as she addresses pressure on playing the beloved royalKristen addressed ‘pressure’ of playing Diana (Picture: Getty)Kristen Stewart is set to play Princess Diana in new movie Spencer and opening up about taking on the iconic role, she says she ‘feels protective’ over the beloved royal.
Spencer is due to start production in January and it’s reported the film will centre around three pivotal days in Diana’s life during the early 90s.
It will see her spend Christmas at Sandringham Estate, as she realises her marriag
- Matt Hancock pictured with Alex Bourne at the Cock Inn in ThurlowThe former landlord at one of Matt Hancock’s favourite pubs is now supplying the Government with vials for Covid-19 tests despite never having produced medical supplies before. Alex Bourne’s company Hinpack switched from producing plastic cups and takeaway boxes for the catering industry to supplying the NHS with millions of medical grade vials via a distributor. Mr Bourne met the now health secretary when he
- (Picture: PA/REX)Danny Dyer is not a huge fan of fitness culture – and hasn’t minced his words when it comes to the likes of health and exercise guru Joe Wicks, who had millions keeping up their energy with lockdown routines.
The EastEnders star was speaking on his Dyer and Dyer podcast and revealed that, while he has admiration for those who hit the gym and get pumped, he finds they have ‘no banter.’
He explained: ‘I’ve met a lot of people who are healthy as
Londoners toast return to Tier Two on December 2 while those in Manchester fume over strictest curbsPub-starved Londoners have today toasted a return to Tier Two on December 2, while those in Manchester have been left fuming over facing tough Tier Three restrictions.
Shane Richie’s eldest son has spoken out furiously against I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! contestant AJ Pritchard, describing the dancer as ‘a little b***h’ over the dig he made over his dad’s cleaning skills.Earlier this week on I’m A Celebrity, AJ decided to take it upon himself to clean the pots and pans in camp while Shane –
- John Stevenson, 68, who broadcast many stories from Westminster including the response to the 9/11 attacks, was found at his home in Aberdare, South Wales.
- Regions have now found out what tier they will be inMore details about the new tier system coming into force after lockdown have been unveiled today.
People in England finally found out what rules they will be living under until at least Christmas, when some easing of restrictions will be allowed.
There will be a few blanket rules in place across each tier when lockdown ends on December 2, while restrictions on businesses opening and households mixing vary.Hairdressers, gyms and non-essential sh
- The Crown has had its biggest success yet (Picture: Netflix)The Crown season 4 has become must-watch TV – and new reports state early figures are bigger than Prince Charles and Princess Diana’s actual wedding in the UK.Within the space of the first week, the series was viewed more than 29million times across the world – as viewers became obsessed with the story of Charles and Diana, and their complicated marriage. It’s a massive shoot up in the number of viewers from
- A hotel concierge who has denied helping burglars raid Frank Lampard's home said he thought they were migrants hoping to build a better life in the UK.
- Ian Garrick said ‘money isn’t a cure for all problems’ but the house has been the boost he and his sons desperately needed (Picture: PA)A man who was left bereft after losing his wife to cancer has won a £1 million home after donating £10 in a charity raffle.Father-of-three Ian Garrick, 56, said the incredible win was the ‘boost’ he and his grieving sons desperately needed after losing wife Julie to breast cancer almost five years ago.The civil servant f
- The world’s most powerful console – just not necessarily at launch (pic: Microsoft)The Xbox Series X is supposed to be the most powerful console in the world, so how comes some multiformat PS5 game run better?Everyone knows the Xbox Series X doesn’t have much of a launch line-up, with its highest profile game being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla… which, embarrassingly, runs better on PlayStation 5; as does Devil May Cry 5 and Dirt 5.That’s despite the fact that th
- Age-defying star Carman Lee has expressed her amazement to MailOnline after fitting into the schoolwear aged 54. Pictures show her looking like her 17-year-old self while sporting the dress.
- Australian's top ten richest people under 40 have been revealed - with more than half the list getting their wealth from tech businesses.
- The review was ordered by Welsh First Minister Mark Drakeford following the death of George Floyd in the US and the toppling of the statue of Edward Colston in Bristol.
A furious tradesman smashed up houses he had been building after claiming he hadn’t been paid.Video footage posted on TikTok shows the worker standing on scaffolding, using a hammer to tear pieces off the side of the building while his colleagues attempt to calm him down.It has the caption: ‘Calm down Tony.’A man can be heard saying: ‘Tony, calm down, come here ma
- Pauline’s new book is called I Hate Men (Picture: Bénédicte Roscot)This summer, Pauline Harmange’s book stirred up so much ire in her native France that one French government adviser tried to get it banned. It’s hardly surprising: called I Hate Men, the title is undoubtedly controversial.
But despite the resulting furore – and the substantial amount of online hate directed at her – the 25-year-old author has ‘no regrets at all’.‘I thi
- The royal Christmas will be smaller this year (Picture: Getty/PA)Like all of us this year, the Queen is going to have some big decisions to make about what to do over the festive period.
Rules will be relaxed to allow three households to meet for five days between December 23 and 27 – but these bubbles must remain fixed, meaning people cannot swap between groups.Normally, the royal family descend en masse to the Sandringham estate for a festive stay with the monarch.This year, things are l
- More reasons to love Alison (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX)Alison Hammond just added to the reasons why we love her so much, as she responded to claims she could ‘put herself through bullying’ because of her weight.The 45-year-old has been praised for saying that she cannot be bullied because she ‘suffers from really high levels of self esteem’.The This Morning star responded to a bariatric nurse on Twitter, who tweeted: ‘Dear Alison, please don’t put yourself th
- The woman went on the rampage in the budget supermarket branch, in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, on Wednesday afternoon.
- Sarah Knuth told of her shock after discovering that a photo of her with her husband and two children had gone viral, but her husband's face had been photoshopped out
- Lockdown will be lifted, but strict rules remain in place across much of the country (Picture: Martin Rickett/PA)Lockdown rules in England are to be lifted next week when the country re-enters the three-tier system which was in place across October.The majority of the nation will be put under tier two measures, while Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle and Bristol will face the strictest tier three measures.The fates of each local authority were announced this morning when the government re-launch
- Only a small section of clubs will benefit from the return of fans to stadiums (Picture: Getty)Manchester United are among 10 Premier League clubs who will not be permitted to have fans in attendance for matches from next Wednesday onwards following the announcement of the latest three-tier system.Sport has been played behind closed doors since March when the UK first went into lockdown, though the government announced spectators will be begin to be allowed to return to live events in limited nu
- In a new report, it's revealed that over 55s are taking more climate friendly, sustainable action day-to-day than those aged 18-34
Camilla Thurlow gets real honest about breastfeeding struggles as she shares 3am snap with baby NellCamilla Thurlow gets real honest about breastfeeding struggles (Picture: Instagram)Camilla Thurlow is currently settling into mum life and she admits breastfeeding her baby daughter has been ‘challenging’ so far.
The Love Island star and boyfriend Jamie Jewitt, both 30, welcomed their first child together at the end of October, and since then, Camilla has been sharing plenty of baby updates with fans.
Among the cute pictures of little Nell, however, have been some candid posts about
- England's failing Test and Trace system had another poor week as some 60.3% of close contacts of people who tested positive for Covid-19 were reached, down from the previous week
- Springer spaniel Meg managed to get the 8cm stick stuck up her nose for a month but her owners only discovered it when blood started gushing out
- The travel rules between the three tiers explained(Picture: Metro.co.uk)The national lockdown in England is due to end in a week’s time, when the country will return to a three-tier system.
Each tier represents a different level of restrictions, with people in tier three areas facing the most draconian rules.
The system coming into force on December 2 is similar to what was in place before the lockdown, only slightly stricter and more uniform, with regional governments no longer given the
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!