No matter how much I try to hide my pain, living in the same house means her witnessing it is inevitable.(Picture: vtfeatures.co.uk)For years, I was an unwell young woman. Chronic pain got in the way of my social life and made working full time an endurance test.
Then I had Amelia.I had been told by my gynaecologist that pregnancy would actually help my endometriosis pain, but if anything – the reality was that it became much worse.
After I had my child, I developed terrible hip pain, for
- More than half of people have admitted not sticking to the letter of last month's temporary lockdown according to researchers at University College London.
- Dr Ian Levy, of the National Cyber Security Centre, said it was braced for a surge in hackers trying to exploit the vaccine roll-out in the coming weeks.
- Khandu Patel, 68, lifted the manhole cover in the garden of his home in Wolverhampton while gardening to discover a large bomb shelter underneath the lawn.
- Photographer Alen MacWeeney took hundreds of images of New York City's graffitied subway and the people who rode it during the 1970s, a difficult decade for the Big Apple.
- Noah Cyrus apologised for using racial slur while defending Harry Styles (Picture: Getty)Noah Cyrus has been forced to apologise after using a racial term to defend Harry Styles’ iconic Vogue shoot.The Watermelon Sugar singer recently made headlines when he donned a Gucci gown for a Vogue photoshoot, with fans around the world applauding the snaps.However, right-wing pundit Candace Owens took aim at the pictures, tweeting after that it was time to ‘bring back manly men’ –
- The family of Tony Hsieh, former CEO of Zappos, released a statement on Thursday after millionaire was dragged unconscious from a burning shed in New London, Connecticut and died last week
- Researchers found some do not have the alcohol stated or the level necessary to kill the virus.They checked 18 products sold at high street retailers, supermarkets and online.
- Kimberley Ryan says her mum - who is on the high-risk 'shielding' list - has spent the last eight months largely confined to her basement bedroom at Fairfield View care home in Audenshaw
- South Australia is considering a ban on mobile phones in primary schools from 2021, joining most other states. Some have welcomed the move while others said phones are essential.
- What does today have in store? (Picture: Metro.co.uk)Get ready for the day ahead with your daily horoscope.
What does today, December 4, 2020, have in store?
Scorpios need to try to stay open, while Sagittarius should try to knuckle down.
Gemini, it’s time to start a conversation (even if you don’t want to), and Aries should chat to a friend for some motivation.
Read on for your star sign’s forecast below.
What star sign are you?
Aries: March 21 to April 20Taurus: April 21 to M
- The National Cyber Security Centre issued an alert as people turn to their web to buy festive gifts
- From side effects to safety, we ask the medical experts everything you want to know about the new Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine
- Mum-of-three Michele Witham cooked up a special surprise for her man after winning big on People's Postcode Lottery
- Does the vaccination itself cause disease? When will it be available in the UK? Here are the key facts...
- Dr Anthony Fauci has once again advised against festive travel plans and gatherings after the Centers for Disease and Prevention Control (CDC) urged people to stay home for Christmas.
- Richard Anstee, managing director of Glamorgan Brewing Company said the company had no other choice but to dump more than 300 casks after the move was announced
- Care home residents were ‘delighted’ with the indoor festive market (Picture: PA)Christmas markets are undoubtedly one of the best parts of the festive season – but due to Covid-19 restrictions many will be cancelled this year.So for the elderly residents living at Foxholes Care Home, in Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, they were disappointed they wouldn’t be able to visit their local markets this month.In a bid to keep the festive spirit alive, a group of care workers came
- The Queen's loyal companion Vulcan, a dachshund-corgi cross, died a few weeks ago at Windsor, according to sources. It is not known how old the Dorgi was, or what he died of.
- Activist group Pride in Protest wants to want to show their solidarity with the global Black Lives Matter movement and ban police and corrective services from the parade in Sydney in February.
- Speck dug her way out from under her owner's fencein Yass, 280km south of Sydney's CBD, on December 2, NSW police reported.
- Paul Robinson has revealed who he thinks will finish in the top-four of the Premier League (Picture: Getty)Paul Robinson expects Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea and Tottenham to finish in the top four of the Premier League this season and ‘cannot see’ Manchester United or Arsenal securing a Champions League place.Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool stormed to the title last term, eventually finishing 18 points clear of second-placed Manchester City after a stunning campaign.While the
- A surfer and snorkeler were seen floating over the large bull stingray, known as Raymond, at Tamarama Beach, appearing to be unaware of the huge sea creature right beneath them.
- Thomas Davies, who is accused of averaging 89mph on a John O'Groats to Land's End record attempt claimed yesterday that he had exaggerated his exploits in media interviews.
- Charlie Brooker has shared a cryptic first-look at his new project (Picture: Twitter/Getty)Black Mirror creator Charlie Brooker has dropped a sneaky teaser for a ‘brand new episode’ titled Death To 2020.The producer took to Twitter where he shared a cryptic 10-second video that confirmed his latest project will be making its way to Netflix shortly.‘The creators of Black Mirror couldn’t make this year up, but they do have something to add,’ read the text on the scree
- The two classified intelligence 'position reports', issued in 2018 and the summer of this year, circulated widely in the U.S. intelligence community, including the CIA, NSA, and Pentagon.
- Nigel Cookson and Jo Cashon have been told they must leave The Grey Horse in Elvington, Yorkshire after the 'goodwill gesture' backfired
Martin Keown and Peter Crouch hail ‘fantastic’ Arsenal star Ainsley Maitland-Niles after Rapid Vienna victoryMartin Keown and Peter Crouch hailed Arsenal star Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Picture: BBC)Martin Keown and Peter Crouch hailed ‘fantastic’ Arsenal star Ainsley Maitland-Niles after Mikel Arteta’s side beat Rapid Vienna in the Europa League.The Gunners maintained their perfect Europa League record with an empathic 4-1 victory over Rapid Vienna, in a game played in front of 2,000 socially-distanced fans at the Emirates.Alexandre Lacazette gave Arsenal an early lead with a superb lon
- Sydney detective is accused of coaching children allegedly molested by Kyle Daniels to bolster case
Triple H insists WWE is ‘open for business’ to work with other companies but it has to make ‘long term’ senseThe Game has opened up before War Games (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)WWE legend Triple H has insisted the company are ‘open for business’ when it comes to working with other promotions.The NXT boss – who is the head honcho for the black and gold brand – has responded to the shocking revelation that rivals AEW and IMPACT Wrestling have formed some sort of working agreement, but he insisted any potential crossover would have to make ‘long term’ sense.Spea
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!