- Cyber security experts have taken down more scams in the last 12 months than the previous three years combined - as coronavirus and NHS-themed cons rocketed during the pandemic
- Instagram Reels will start showing adverts (Facebook)Instagram is set to introduce advertising to its ‘Reels’ feature.Launched in 2020 as a way to compete with TikTok, Reels are short, vertically-scrolling videos packed with engaging content.But now, Instagram’s parent company Facebook says users will start seeing sponsored posts from a range of brands. There will also be promoted videos from suggested creators to follow.‘We see Reels as a great way for people to discover
- Jeremy has been getting used to life on the farm (Picture: Amazon Prime Video)Clarkson’s Farm has already proved popular with viewers – but Jeremy Clarkson isn’t the only star.The Amazon Prime Video series follows The Grand Tour motorhead’s life on Diddly Squat Farm, which he bought more than a decade ago and eventually took over in 2019.However, 21-year-old Kaleb Cooper has been a revelation for viewers, with the youngster providing plenty of entertainment over the first
- The giant bull elephant was not the most inconspicuous of house guests (Picture: ViralPress)Elephants can sniff out food from miles away and this bull made light work of a concrete wall to secure his midnight feast.The huge beast smashed into the kitchen in Hua Hin, southern Thailand, at 2am on Sunday.Rachadawan Phungprasopporn and her husband were woken up by the noise and rushed to the kitchen to see what had happened.They then found the beast with its huge ivory tusks rummaging through t
- Darren Wordon, 49, who lives in Bath, saw the prize draw for the Cotswold home advertised on TV in May to help raise funds for the Prince's Trust charity.
- Robert Kearney was in his late 40s when he made the 'sleazy' comments to an aspiring lawyer during a 'mini pupillage' at his Manchester law chambers, a tribunal has heard.
Lorraine Kelly reveals effect of Kate Garraway’s husband Derek Draper’s Covid battle on entire ITV morning teamDerek’s battle with Covid-19 has had a massive effect on Kate’s colleagues BTS (Picture: James Gourley/ITV/Shutterstock)As Kate Garraway’s husband Derek Draper continues to recovery following a debilitating battle with Covid-19, Lorraine Kelly has reflected on the impact of his hospitalisation on the entire ITV presenting team.
According to the star, who fronts the morning programme straight after Kate’s Good Morning Britain, Derek’s illness, as well as the daily pr
- Experts say customers may find it difficult to get hold of some items over the summer (Picture: PA/Getty)More food items are likely to disappear from supermarket shelves as companies struggle to fill roles after lockdown.A post-Brexit recruitment crisis in positions including fruit pickers and delivery drivers is being exacerbated by the economy opening up again.
Customers have already found it hard to get hold of items including tinned tomatoes and experts are warning things are ‘inevitab
- The former England international knows what it takes to win a Lions tour (Picture: Getty)England rugby legend Lawrence Dallaglio discusses the British and Irish Lions’ hopes against world champions South Africa next month, his thoughts on taking the knee and the time he was a backing vocalist for Tina Turner…How are you today?I’m good, thank you. I can’t complain. I’m just outside Cheltenham looking over the racecourse. We were doing some filming yesterday in Maide
- Dembele forced off against Hungary (Picture: Getty)Ousmane Dembele has pulled out of the France squad after it was confirmed a knee injury he picked up against Hungary will sideline him for up to three weeks.The Barcelona winger has made two appearances off the bench so far at Euro 2020, replacing Adrien Rabiot on the hour mark against Hungary with Les Blues chasing a winner on Saturday.The 24-year-old was replaced himself however after 87 minutes after picking up a knock that has now ended his
- The TV chef will refer to them as 'lime leaves' going forward, with his team now reviewing old content and already editing out previous references to the word 'kaffir' in recipes to avoid offending people.
- The financial employees were forced to log their vaccination status in the company system before returning to the bank's Manhattan headquarters.
- Victorians are free to travel to New Zealand from Wednesday after Jacinda Ardern's government returned quarantine-free travel arrangements.
- Miss Spinks, who studied art and design at Chesterfield College and lived in Old Whittington, was killed in a paddock in the picturesque village of Duckmanton, Derbyshire on Friday morning.
- The yellow and blue hot air balloon was supposed to fly high above the houses but missed its target and instead touched down in an estate in Wordsley, West Midlands
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, 39, and her partner Clarke Gayford celebrated the third birthday of their daughter Neve Te Aroha Ardern Gayford on Sunday.
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Smyth, 26, from Whitchurch, Shropshire, dropped from 26 stone to just over 12 stone after he had a shocking realisation while on holiday in Amsterdam
- Snapchat has finally removed a controversial feature (Getty)Snapchat has taken the decision to remove a controversial filter that has been the cause of several lawsuits.The ‘speed filter’ added a speedometer to pictures and videos that would reflect the speed you were travelling when you took the picture.Before long, users were competing to see how fast they could travel while using it.In some cases, this led to serious accidents.In 2016, a teenager filed a suit against Snap (Snapcha
- A combination of homeschooling, lack of regular exercise and PE lessons, and access to more snacks while at home, could have affected our children's well being
- Kat O'Brien broke her silence to reveal how she was attacked in a hotel room while interviewing the player as a 22-year-old junior reporter while working in Texas for The Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- Sherri Turner has left the Twitterati in tears with her powerful account
George Michael’s estate responds to fans comparing Lorde’s Solar Power to late singer’s track Freedom ’90Fans have claimed Lorde’s Solar Power sounds similar to a George Michael song (Picture: YouTube)George Michael’s estate has weighed in on the comparisons between Lorde’s new song Solar Power, and the late singer’s classic Freedom ’90.The New Zealand popstar came back with the single, the first from her third album of the same name, after a four year absence and appeared in a sun-drenched video dancing around on a beach.Fans have highlighted what they feel are simila
- The bull, named Plai Bunchuay, sniffed out the food and broke into the house in Hua Hin, Thailand, on Sunday at 2am, waking up the family who were shocked to discover the animal.
- Deputy First Minister John Swinney said that the move by the SNP government to block Mancunians from visiting was 'justified' by the city region's spiking Covid case rate.
- Hugo Hammond has been announced as a Love Island contestant (Picture: ITV/Shutterstock)Love Island is back for 2021 – and the list of contestants has been confirmed, with ITV slowly revealing this year’s lineup throughout the day.
The dating show, hosted by Laura Whitmore, will see contestants back in the villa hoping to couple up and win the prize money.
Among them is Hugo Hammond, a PE teacher and cricketer looking to find love after lockdown.
He’s the show’s first ever
- A woman has narrowly survived a vicious quack attack after Dwayne theguard duck chased her out of his Queensland backyard in Toowoomba, thinking she was a home intruder.
- Khloe confirmed she’d had a nose job (Picture: Getty Images)Khloe Kardashian has opened up on the beauty procedures she’s had done, confirming she’s had a nose job – because finally someone asked her.The star has flipped off criticism of her ‘changing’ face, often poking fun at trolling comments which accused the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star of going under the knife.
Addressing the speculation during the second part of the reunion special for the final
- Today is the longest day of the year, also known as the Summer Solstice – here is everything you need to know about the ancient event and how it’s celebrated
- What a transformation (Picture: LatestDeals.co.uk)A mum-of-three found a creative way to encourage her son to bypass potty training and head straight for the toilet…… by creating an incredible dinosaur-themed bathroom.Dawn Sheppard, from Oxford, also managed to complete the project for just £264.The 42-year-old – who now has a five-month-old, a three-year-old and seven-year-old – hoped the bathroom transformation would inspire her children to use it more.She told
- The Dynasty actress has slammed her late co-star (Photo by Oscar Gonzalez/NurPhoto via Getty Images)Dame Joan Collins didn’t hold back with her thoughts on her late Dynasty co-star John Forsythe as she branded him a ‘misogynistic p***k’.The 88-year-old actress opened up about their off-screen feud and revealed why she didn’t like John – who died aged 92 in 2010 – as she claimed he always had to be ‘front and centre’.Dame Joan played Alexis Colby on
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!