- The new, weekly insulin jab is said to be just as effective as the daily version and preferred among patients, researchers claim, and could mark a major breakthrough
- The promoter says the Board cannot suspend Benn (Picture: Matchroom / YouTube)Eddie Hearn insists Chris Eubank Jr’s fight against Conor Benn can still go ahead despite the British Boxing Board of Control ‘prohibiting’ the bout after the latter failed a drugs test.Benn returned an ‘adverse analytical finding for trace amounts of a fertility drug’ in a test done by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association which is believed to be clomiphene, a substance prohibited by the
- OPEC's decision after their Wednesday meeting could force prices at the pump back up after the White House celebrated them falling at a record pace this summer.
- George RR Martin’s upcoming project has been met with backlash (Pictures: AP / Rex)Devoted Game of Thrones fans are threatening to boycott George RR Martin’s next book after his co-author’s controversial comments about the colour of characters was brought to light.The fantasy screenwriter’s next project was titled The Rise Of The Dragon: An Illustrated History Of The Targaryen Dynasty, Volume One, which he wrote alongside married couple Linda Antonsson and Elio M. Ga
- A Cardiff grandmother has revealed how she was forced to stay in a chair for six days after attending her local emergency department with breathing difficulties in conditions she said were 'inhumane'.
- Charities like Victim Support said restricting the names of those being investigated by the police discourages other victims from coming forward with potentially new evidence.
- The PM vowed to not let 'the anti-growth coalition to hold us back' as she pushes ahead with her agenda to boost the UK's sluggish economy.
- WWE superstar Liv Morgan on SmackDown before Extreme RulesWWE superstar Liv Morgan is heading into Extreme Rules with the SmackDown Women’s Championship but her newfound intensity almost caused some serious issues.The reigning champ is defending her precious title against Ronda Rousey at the event this weekend, which has its roots in the hardcore wrestling heyday of ECW, but a recent high risk dive through a table nearly left her with an injury two weeks before the huge bout.Speaking exclu
- Scarlett’s problems continue (Picture: BBC)Scarlett (Kia Pegg) is worried in Doctors. Her friend, Yusuf who she met while doing her cleaning job, calls her and says he is still in a lot of pain.
Desperate to help her friend, Scarlett starts looking around for suitable medicine, but Sid (Ashley Rice) catches her at it.
Scarlett comes clean about Yusuf (Issam Al Ghussain) and pleads with Sid to help him. Sid eventually visits Yusuf at his bedsit. He diagnoses his condition and gives him exac
- A Domino's superfan decided to get the pizza chain's logo tattooed on his thigh to signify his love for the takeaway, but it hasn't been enough to blag him a free pizza so far
- President Joe Biden's approval rating is showing signs it's slipping back towardthe lowest numbers of his presidency as the November midterm election approaches.
- The two victims shared their frightening ordeals on Facebook, with the mother, who was bitten on the leg, saying she picked up her young daughter just in time otherwise it could have 'been her face'
- If you want to know how common your baby name is, then you need look no further. Find out how popular your pick is by using our interactive tool - and compare it to different names
- Moments after speaking to police, Peter Koenig was fuming over questions about Bruce Saunders' woodchipper death, a court has heard.
- Joshua Djuric, 18, was found dead inside a Yagoona home in Sydney's southwest last week in an emaciated state. His mother, Keti Jovanovska, was charged with manslaughter.
- Jade McCrossen-Nethercott, who says she has never experienced an episode of sexomnia, wastold by an expert it doesn't just happen 'one night' but sufferers tend to have a known history of it.
- Eating healthy usually involves having a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and keeping processed foods to a minimum. But it's important to note that some foods considered healthy could increase the risk of things like heart attack or strokes
- The 40-year-old has already been ordered to pay £1.5million of her rival's legal fees, with £800,000 transferred by November 15.
- Alec Baldwin will continue filming Rust in January 2023 after reaching a confidential settlement with slain cinematographer Halyna Hutchins' husband.
- 'I'm not f***ing happy with someone. Someone's a liar,' Koenig allegedly texted Sharon Graham after a police interview, while she was at her Sunshine Coast home, a court heard
- Shipwreck Hunters Australia recently discovered the site of the Glenbank more than a century after it sunk and claimed the lives of more than 20 crew members.
- Richard Caring is hoping to hire a grape feeder for his new London restaurant (Picture: Getty / Bacchanalia)A posh London restaurant is looking for the capital’s first ‘grape feeder’ and applicants must have ‘gorgeous hands’.Billionaire restaurant tycoon Richard Caring, is opening a new restaurant in Mayfair, and is advertising for the unusual role.His lavish new Greek / Italian restaurant called Bacchanalia is named after the festival of ‘sex, drugs and rock
- The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is set to happen Sunday with a non-binary category for the first time in race history. While some say they are excited, others are upset over the lack of publicity.
- A large area around the block of high rise flats has been taped off by police who swooped on the scene in Liverpool, Merseyside this afternoon
- To fill an average-sized petrol family car with a 55-litre tank in September dropped below the £90 mark for the first time in four months. But it should have been much more, the RAC says.
- Ami McCarthy heckled the PM today during Ms Truss' opening speech in Birmingham before being dragged away by security. Now it can be revealed Ms McCarthy once worked for an MP in Parliament.
- EXCLUSIVE: Some 3 per cent of people aged 15 to 24 living in Lambeth, a south London borough home to Clapham and Brixton, tested positive for chlamydia last year.
- Staff were apparently wracked by nerves and some even left 'shaking' ahead of meetings with Meghan Markle, according to royal author and Times journalist Valentine Low.
Chris Eubank Jr vs Conor Benn OFF? British Boxing Board of Control move in to ‘prohibit’ fight after failed drug testEubank Jr and Benn were scheduled to collide on Saturday (Picture: Getty)Chris Eubank Jr vs Conor Benn appears to be off after the British Boxing Board of Control declared the bout is ‘prohibited’ after the latter tested positive for a banned substance.It was revealed on Wednesday that Benn, 26, has returned an ‘adverse analytical finding for trace amounts of a fertility drug’ thought to be comifene, a substance prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency. A statemen
- The SNP leader claimed the Prime Minister's attack on the 'enemies of enterprise' in her address was 'an attempt to obscure' the impact of Brexit as a 'brake' on economic growth.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!