- Australians are being urged to ensure their hairdresser sterilises equipment between appointments after an 11-year-old boy developed ringworm following a visit to the barber.
- Henri Lansbury spent 13 years at Arsenal and now plays for Luton Town (Picture: Getty/Sky Sports)Former Arsenal midfielder Henri Lansbury has provided one of the most bizarre post-match interviews of all time.Lansbury spent 13 years with Arsenal, joining the youth academy in 1999 and made his debut in the 2007-08 season.He left the Emirates in 2012 after making eight appearances for the Gunners across all competitions to join Nottingham Forest in the Championship.Following spells at Aston Villa
- Ambling late to the podium in front of hundreds of ashen-faced officials, Vladimir Putin lashed out at the West's 'neo-colonial' foreign policy in a rambling speech in the Kremlin.
- Members of Hope not Hate lept into action when they heard members of a far right group were planning to kill local MP Rosie Cooper and a female police officer “within two to three days”.
- Tories yesterday said it would be 'untenable' and 'unconscionable' for ministers to go back on a promise to increase benefit payments in line with inflation next year
- The plaintiffs in the case which include the amilies of people killed as well as survivors still suffering from their wounds blame the alleged shooter's dad for s for sponsoring his son’s gun permit
It’s A Sin star Lydia West accidentally reveals Sir Elton John flew the cast out to LA ‘for a curry’ before joking: ‘And maybe an orgy’The secret’s out! (Pictures: Getty Images/PA)It’s A Sin star Lydia West shared an epic story on tonight’s return of The Graham Norton Show, before teasing that it may have been ‘confidential.’The series, which features Olly Alexander, focuses on the Aids crisis in the 1980s, and Sir Elton has previously admitted that he is a big fan of the show.Reflecting on Sir Elton fangirling over the cast of the show, Lydia recalled: ‘So my friend asked me if he could give
- Angel Kendrick's body was discovered the day after a night out, an inquest heard, as her heartbroken family say they wish she knew how beautiful she was
- Three days before he left office, President Barack Obama reflected on what caused Hillary Clinton's loss to Donald Trump, and predicted his own legacy would last.
- Australian daylight savings will see clocks go one hour forward on Sunday morning for NSW, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, ACT and Norfolk Island
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
- Video captured the terrifying moment a rouge wave surged across a sidewalk in Miami and crashed into several pedestrians following the departure of disastrous Hurricane Ian.
- Paul Routledge says don't fall for more of their lies, the Conservatives are desperate to get shot of the triple lock for good
- Becky, the daughter of second-generation immigrants, was instantly labelled racist after she tried to broaden the conversation about Black Lives Matter.
- He’s back! (Pictures: ITV)Emmerdale is getting ready to celebrate its 50th anniversary, and what’s a birthday without old friends? Thankfully, Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) is set to return to the village, and is sure to bring drama in his wake.Following the news that Faith (Sally Dexter) doesn’t have long left to live, Aaron returns to be with his family.‘Originally, he comes back because he knows his gran’s not very well’ Danny revealed.
‘In the meantime
- HURRICANE IAN RECAP: Click for all the latest updates on Hurricane Ian.
- Keith Bennett is the only victim of Brady and Hindley never to be found because they took the secret to their graves. The schoolboy was last seen on June 16, 1964, when he left his family home.
- Dr Billy Palmer, from the Nuffield Trust, said the “staggering jump” in nurses leaving should be an “urgent wake-up call”, with many considering or actually leaving because of health concerns or work-life balance
Gogglebox stars blast government’s ‘ridiculous’ mini budget and accuse Tories of only ‘helping the rich’: ‘The economy is flatlining’They are not impressed, not one bit (Picture: Channel 4/Getty)If you ever had doubts over the Gogglebox stars’ views on the government’s new mini budget, well, they’ve set that record well and truly straight.When tuning in for chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng announcement, the stars of the Channel 4 show were hopeful, after learning that he would be introducing ‘the biggest tax cut since the 1970s.’However, their optimism soon faded, as his vow to slash income tax, stamp d
- An NYC doctor pleaded guilty to being part of an scheme that involved performing unnecessary surgery on destitute patients in order to scam insurance companies.
MAFS UK’s Duka Cav reveals he knew about Whitney and Matt affair before explosive dinner table drama and was planning on ‘bowing out’ anywayDuka has revealed new details about finding out about Whitney and Matt’s affair (Pictures: E4)Married At First Sight UK’s Duka Cav revealed he actually knew about Whitney Hughes and Matt Murray’s affair before Gemma Rose found out during an explosive episode.Whitney and Duka met and married at the altar, but things didn’t kick off to the best start when she brutally revealed to the cameras: ‘I wanted a man who’s a man that’s towering over me, like massiv
- Michelle Walton, 51, gave up her 30-year career in the force to follow her dream of becoming a stripper - and now wears a police uniform, uses handcuffs and a truncheon and “arrests” audience members for “being too sexy”
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales visited the Cardiff-based emergency unit and found several failings which discount the safety and dignity of patients
- Kevin De Bruyne and Sadio Mane are two players who could feature in the match (Picture: Getty)Darren Bent has defended the idea of a Premier League All-Star match against a Bundesliga XI, saying he would ‘like to see’ it.Chelsea owner Todd Boehly’s push to have an All-Star match is gaining traction with Premier League executives interested in taking on a European XI.American billionaire Boehly faced criticism earlier this month when he suggested a North vs South Premier Le
- Asthmatic Dominic Camponi, 38, once struggled to walk up the stairs without getting out of breath, but will complete the iconic 26.2 mile run in the capital after his staggering transformation
- Thousands of Iranians have taken to the streets over the last two weeks in protests over the death of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old woman arrested for allegedly not wearing her hijab properly.
- When Daniel Asadi was 14, he was told by his doctor that his growing phase was all but over. 11 years on, Daniel, then 25, underwent leg-lengthening surgery to gain the height he so desperately craved.
- Mr Edwards believes that Brady meticulously planned where to bury his victims because he wanted to create the shape of a swastika.
- Wall Street ended Friday -- the final day of the month and the quarter -- on another down note, with the main stock indexes posting their third straight quarterly loss for the first time since 2008.
- The student nurse was last seen at her home in Grays, Essex on July 4 and then reported missing to police at 12.50pm on July 6. She was found eight weeks later in Hampshire
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!