How parents at a prep school in Hampstead fell victim to a heinous campaign of lies and intimidationALEXI MOSTROUS: The school seemed a cosy home-from-home, perfect for nurturing young children. But, bizarrely, it was to become the centre of a sinister conspiracy theory.
- Perry Higley is often complimented on his youthful looks which are partly thanks to his six-day-a-week gym routine where he hopes to emulate Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Emergency services were called to Gaplin Street at Whyalla Stuart, about 233km northwest from Adelaide and found a four-year-old boy with serious burns to his face and body.
- The U.S. Coast Guard continued the search for 20 missing Cuban migrants after their boat sank off the Florida coast Wednesday. At least seven people have been rescued.
- The shooting occurred at a building on Fontaine Street - a location where there are multiple schools - including, Bay Area Technology School, and Sojourner Truth Independent Study.
- Harry and Meghan may be worried that they are being edged out of the Royal Family after they were moved to the bottom of the Palace website alongside the disgraced Prince Andrew, expert warned.
- No injuries have been reported (Picture: PA)Two planes have collided on the airfield at Heathrow Airport.It is understood the Icelandair and Korean Air aircraft were involved in a ‘minor collision’ on Wednesday evening.Emergency services were attending the scene, but London Ambulance Service (LAS) said no-one required treatment.Guardian journalist Dan Sabbagh, who was a passenger on the Korean Air plane, said it appeared to have ‘clipped’ the other aircraft.He tweeted: &l
- Linda Banwell said the death of her beloved West Highland white terrier, Alfie, is like losing a child after the 17-year-old rescue dog was run over and killed by an Amazon driver
- Passengers onboard the Ryanair flight said they were told to take two ferries and a bus to get to their hotel in Gran Canaria after their flight was diverted to Lanzarote
- Joanne Mcclenaghan said her teen daughter Rio did not eat all day at South Wigston High School in Leicester after canteen staff refused her food for not wearing a tie
- The affair continues, but how long for? (Pictures: ITV)Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) is one of the three returnees recently announced for Emmerdale’s 50th anniversary.While the focus is on Liv’s (Isobel Steele) storyline with Sandra (Joanne Mitchell), we know it’s highly likely Aaron will also have scenes with his mum, Chas (Lucy Pargeter), who is currently having an affair with Al (Michael Wildman).Right now, Belle (Eden Taylor-Draper) is the only person who knows about Chas&rsq
- Jack Hindley and Samuel Jones have been jailed for life after murdering "vulnerable" musician Edward Reeve in his home in Christchurch, Dorset, on New Year's Eve 2021
- Coleen Nolan advises a reader whose pal's partner won't take no for an answer
Married At First Sight UK viewers shower Gemma in support after she emotionally leaves experiment amid Whitney and Matt dramaGemma heartbreakingly chose to leave (Picture: E4)Married At First Sight UK viewers have rallied around Gemma Rose as she chose to leave the experiment at tonight’s commitment ceremony.The last few episodes have been filled with drama surrounding Gemma’s husband Matt Murray and Whitney Hughes, who was married to Duka Cav, as the pair discovered they actually had a connection.Not long later, a fiery showdown exploded in front of the other couples, and Matt and Whitney shared their fir
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell insisted Wednesday that abortion won't be the main issue in the midterm elections.
- Eva Simpson says the Government needs to do much more to help hard-working people cope with the astronomical rise in energy bills and food prices as we face our bleakest winter yet
- It's possible the severed foot of a missing fraudster could have travelled from Sydney cliffs before washing up on the NSW south coast three months later, according to an oceanographer
- Some people have the strange belief that if you are brown or black, you must think in a certain way. MP Rupa Huq has faced criticism for describing Kwasi Kwarteng as 'superficially' black.
- Queen Elizabeth II died on September 8(Picture: REUTERS)Several UK broadcasters have been banned from showing moments from the Queen’s funeral ever again.Britain’s longest-reigning monarch died in September at the age of 96, sparking a period of mourning in the UK ahead of a massive State funeral.While the poignant funeral – which saw an estimated two million people line the streets to pay their respects – marked the end of the official mourning period, members
- A video posted to Twitter Wednesday shows a Good Samaritan wading through water from Hurricane Ian to save a helpless cat. The video has since gone viral for its display of human kindness and goodness.
- Top of the list of problems that bring us down is a bad night's sleep, which was cited by 45 per cent of the 2,000 people surveyed. This was followed by losing a wallet or purse (35 per cent).
- Oksana did not want her children indoctrinated by Russia after Vladimir Putin's invading troops took over her village in southern Ukraine, and then imposed their school curriculum this month.
- The Navy has proposed rigorous blood tests among SEAL recruits after a 24-year old SEAL trainee died hours after completing the grueling 'Hell Week,' and steroids were reportedly found in his car.
- The Bank of England was reportedly worried about pensions crashing (Pictures: Reuters/Shutterstock)The Bank of England had to step in and buy up massive amounts of debt to shore up prices ‘to save pensions’, it has been claimed.
The UK’s central bank was forced to take steps to prevent a ‘material risk to UK financial stability’ after the Government announced un-costed plans to borrow billions of pounds to fund a raft of tax cuts last week.
The bank’s move, on
Grand Designs viewers heartbroken as homeowner’s dad dies suddenly before getting chance to move into dream houseGrand Designs homeowner Mike’s dad died during the construction of his new home (Picture: Channel 4)Tragedy repeatedly struck in Grand Designs on Wednesday night, with the homeowner’s dad dying before he could get the opportunity to move into his son’s dream house and his mum suffering a fall.The episode saw presenter Kevin McCloud follow Sarah and Mike, who were building a huge multi-generational abode in Derbyshire.While the couple initially ran into problems with their roof,
- British and American spies believe there is 'credible intelligence' to suggest the Russian president is preparing an attack that will turn the war effort in his favour.
- Dean Pascal-Modeste, 21, died at the scene in Grove Park, south-east London, on February 24, 2017 (Picture: Central News)A young music producer was stabbed to death in a ‘pitiless’ gang attack in front of horrified parents on the afternoon school run, a court has heard. Dean Pascal-Modeste, 21, suffered 14 knife wounds and died at the scene in Grove Park, south-east London, on February 24, 2017. One of his alleged attackers, Jahtel Williamson, 26, is on trial for his m
- Many weather forecasters are getting out in front of the story by being outside during Hurricane Ian as part of a storied tradition of fearless forecasters braving the storm for the sake of good coverage.
- Labour could tax wealth more heavily, Sir Keir Starmer hinted yesterday. Speaking at the Party conference, he said he was 'looking at what is a fair way to tax all income, wherever it comes from'.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!