- Cardi B and Offset are reportedly set to divorce (Picture: Getty Images)Rapper Cardi B has reportedly filed for divorce from husband Offset, amid claims that they are living together in a ‘bona fide state of separation’.TMZ has reported that the WAP rapper – real name Belcalis Almánzar – filed documents in Georgia claiming she is seeking a dissolution of marriage – as well as custody of their two-year-old daughter Kulture.Cardi and Offset are both yet to spea
- Tory MPs today urged Boris Johnson to be 'smart' and give into their demands for Parliament to be given a vote on new lockdown rules.
- Jazz up your crocs with 23 Jibbitz charms (Picture: Crocs)As it comes into the festive season, people are considering whether they’ll go for a beauty advent calendar or stick to the standard chocolate option.But it appears we’ve all forgotten about a different type of advent – Croctober.National Croc Day falls on 23 October, so the brand has created an advent calendar of sorts for the month, with each day featuring at least one Jibbitz (with 50 in total) charm that can be poppe
- In the worst patches, seizures could become as regular as two or three times a week (Picture: Matthew Prudham)A seizure is hard to describe; it’s as if someone has hacked into you – like a computer – and, however much you struggle, has taken full control.
You’re in a complete state of inability while your body goes through a turbulent episode.A few days after my eighth birthday, I had my first seizure on holiday at Center Parcs.
I was taken for a CT scan to check that I d
- Tesco introduced the limit to prevent stockpiling and says it has ‘plenty of stock’Tesco is the latest supermarket to introduce rations on essentials amid fears Britons will begin stockpiling to cope with the second wave of the pandemic.
The supermarket has introduced a three-items per customer limit on flour, dried pasta, toilet roll, baby wipes and anti-bacterial wipes.
It comes after similar restrictions were introduced in Morrisons on Thursday.
Supermarkets are trying to avoid a
- Selena is embracing her scar (Picture: Tibrina Hobson/Getty Images)Selena Gomez is embracing the scar left by her kidney transplant.The 28-year-old underwent life-changing surgery, made necessary by her battle with lupus, in 2017, with her best friend Francia Raisa donating a kidney.And the Wolves singer is now feeling confident showing off her scar, after previously being self-conscious. Selena showed off the scar on her right inner thigh in a post for swimwear brand La’Mariette, in
- There was a coronavirus outbreak at the Aunt Bessie’s factory in Freightliner Road, Hull (Picture: Google Maps)An Aunt Bessie’s factory worker has died two weeks after a coronavirus outbreak was confirmed among staff.This is a breaking story. More to follow.Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at [email protected] more stories like this, check our news page.Visit our live blog for the latest updates: Coronavirus news live
- SP Balasubrahmanyam has died a month after contracting coronavirusLegendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam has died aged 74 after contracting coronavirus.The Indian star died in Chennai on Friday, after testing positive for Covid-19 in August. Just days ago, his son Charan had said that his father was making ‘steady progress towards getting better’, saying: ‘He’s been eager to leave the hospital as early as possible.’Charan said that Balasubrahmanyam had been watch
- King's College London scientists quizzed 30,000 people living in the UK. Results showed only 18.2 per cent self-isolated even though intention to was high, at 70 per cent.
- Can’t keep a dragon down (Pic: Sega)Sega is bringing the Yakuza series to the silver screen for the second time with a new movie, with talk of a new game reveal this weekend.Following the success of the Sonic The Hedgehog movie, Sega is, unsurprisingly, planning on adapting of another one of its most successful franchises: Yakuza.This report comes from Variety, which confirms that said movie is being developed by 1212 Entertainment (Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark) and Wild Sheep Content
- Gaming on the go? Razer’s got it covered (Getty)Every week we take a look at the most lustworthy gadgets and bring them to you right here on the Lust List.It’s been a bumper week this week thanks to a brand new iPad from Apple and a new set of wireless headphones from Samsung.And if you aren’t yet decided on what your console of choice will be for the next generation, you can indulge in a spot of mobile gaming while you make up your mind. Thanks to the nifty Razer Kishi, fully-
- Make sure you capture the best footage with one of these action cameras (Credits: Getty Images)The coronavirus may have put a brake on your travel plans for the year, but a capable action camera is still a must-have.Whether it’s local walks around the park, solo bike rides or capturing moments with (up to five) friends – having a good action cam by your side is a big help.Many action cameras offer quality and features that a smartphone can’t match – not to mention a degre
- Chris Dawson has won a temporary halt of his murder trial to allow the 'unrestrained and clamorous' public commentary about his wife's 'disappearance' to abate.
- The police officer was shot by a man being detained in custody - a 23-year-old man who was being detained is in a critical condition with gunshot wounds
- A mum posted on the Family Lockdown Tips & Ideas Facebook group to share her hack to keep spiders out of the home using a diffuser and peppermint oil - and others vowed to try it for themselves
- Ronnie O’Sullivan is out of the European Masters (Picture: WST/REX)Snooker legends Ronnie O’Sullivan and Mark Williams were both beaten by tour rookies at the European Masters on Thursday as Aaron Hill conquered the Rocket and Peter Devlin downed the Welshman.The two mammoth upsets occurred in the second round in Milton Keynes as 18-year-old Hill edged out O’Sullivan 5-4 and Devlin, 24, beat Williams by the same scoreline.Given the enormous difference in experience, most would
- The Queen is said to be ‘delighted’ with the happy newsPrincess Eugenie is pregnant with her first child with husband Jack Brooksbank.The Royal Family announced the happy news in a statement this morning, saying the baby is due in early 2021.The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh and Eugenie’s parents Prince Andrew and Sarah, Duchess of York are said to be ‘delighted’.This is a breaking news story – more follows.
- (Picture: BBC)Next week is a particular eventful one in EastEnders, as the residents of Albert Square prepare for Rainie Branning (Tanya Franks) and Stuart Highway’s (Ricky Champ) wedding, but the day in question is anything but happy, as an electrical fault threatens to ruin everything!Meanwhile, Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) is horrified to discover that Frankie Lewis (Rose Ayling-Ellis) has been taking pictures of Ollie, and as his suspicions continue to rise regarding what the young woman i
- The Chase star Mark Labbett has reportedly signed up for Celebs Go Dating (Picture: ITV)The Chase star Mark Labbett has reportedly signed up for the next series of Celebs Go Dating following his split from wife Katie.Earlier this year, the 55-year-old explained that lockdown and the 27-year age gap contributed to the marriage breakdown.Although, the quizzer, also known as The Beast, is now reportedly looking for love again and is hoping dating coaches Anna Williamson and Paul Brunson can help.&l
- Attorney General Daniel Cameron, 34, revealed on Wednesday that no murder charges would be brought against the Louisville police officers in connection with Taylor's death.
- Stewardess Ellie Freeman said she and her colleagues were only given 30 minutes to pack their bagsA British Airways cabin crew were taken to a quarantine camp in Hong Kong after one member tested positive for coronavirus.
Staff were rounded up and marched out of their Marriott hotel, but the pilots were free to go home.In a series of Snapchat posts, stewardess Ellie Freeman said her colleagues were only given 30 minutes to pack their bags before being driven to a camp with twin rooms with barrac
- A giant African pouched rat Magaw has been honoured (Picture: PA)A giant African pouched rat has been recognised for his ‘lifesaving bravery and devotion to duty’.Rodent Magaw has discovered 39 landmines, 28 items of unexploded ordnance and has cleared more than 141,000 square metres of land – the equivalent of 20 football pitches.He has now been presented with a miniature PDSA Gold Medal, the animal equivalent of the George Cross.Magaw is the first rat trained by charity APOPO
- Notorious Russian Neo-Nazi Maxim Martsinkevich was tortured and murdered in his cell, his family claim. The body of the criminal was found in his cell in the Urals last week
- Cheryl Dorsey (right), a retired LAPD cop, sparked outrage when she told MSNBC on Wednesday that Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron (left) is 'skinfolk but he is not kinfolk.'
- The Queen and Prince Philip's granddaughter Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank are expecting their first royal baby, announcing their pregnancy today
Kate Garraway revealed husband Derek Draper has had a ‘tough week’ as he continues battling for his life in a coma.The 53-year-old was rushed to hospital at the end of March with coronavirus, and placed in intensive care shortly after, as his symptoms worsened.While he is now free of Covid-19, the Good Morning Britain star explained the condition had ‘wreaked havoc&rsqu
- Aunt Bessie's previously confirmed a 'small number' of workers at its Hull factory had tested positive for coronavirus, with an 'important member' of staff now dying from the disease
- Alex Telles is looking to push through a move to Manchester United (Picture: Getty)Porto star Alex Telles has fuelled rumours he could be on his way to Old Trafford by ‘liking’ Patrice Evra’s post about Manchester United and the club’s iconic former manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, on Instagram.
Telles, 27, has emerged as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s top target at left-back and has agreed personal terms with United but the Red Devils have so far failed to strike a deal with Po
- The M25 is closed in both directions following the accident between junction five for the M26 and junction four for Orpington - adding hours to rush hour journeys this morning.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!