- A terrifying highway smash between a massive semi trailer truck and a small car has been captured on dashcam video, leaving social media users in shock.
- Donald Trump laid into his successor at CPAC on Sunday afternoon, describing Biden as compromised by China and 'anti-jobs, anti-family, anti-borders, anti-energy, anti-women, anti-science.'
Sam Armytage slams Kevin Rudd after the former Prime Minister snubbed her during a Sunrise interviewThe former Prime Ministerappeared on Sunrise on Monday morning to call for greater diversity in the Australian media landscape.
- Niaz Shazad, 32, has written to Grant Shapps to scrap smart motorways after his mother was killed in 2018 on the M1 in South Yorkshire.
- In the past only fathers have been invited to give the wedding official endorsement. The rules will apply to parents signing the register in both church weddings and civil marriages.
- via bbc.co.ukRadio 1 Newsbeat finds out what you should and shouldn't be doing as a first-time runner.
- The current maximum sentence handed out to people smugglers in the UK is 14 years however the average jail term served by those 'assisting illegal immigration' is just three years.
- Aaron Beltran will go on trial in Zaragoza after allegedly carrying out the mutilation on Andrew B, an English teacher working in Spain who wanted to film the home procedure.
- NHS England said the vaccination programme will then move to offer vaccinations to around 5million people in their 50s which should take two weeks to deliver.
- The crook was jailed for five and half years in 2015 before the Home Office (pictured) began the deportation process. But at the last minute he claimed he was bisexual and could not live openly in Nigeria.
- via mirror.co.ukDuring US programme 60 Minutes on Sunday, an excerpt of the trio's sit-down was shown with the chat show Queen saying: "I just want to make it clear to everybody there is no subject that's off-limits"
- The BBC sent out more than 26million 'bullying' letters at a cost of about £7million over ten months last year. An annual colour TV licence costs £157.50, but the charge increases to £159 from April 1.
- Mahinarangi Tautu had her name shortened to just 'Rangi' by a teacher at a Palmerston North daycare centre on the North Island of New Zealand.
- A Sydney mother has come face to face with a parents worst nightmare after finding a huge venomous snake curled up in her daughters bedroom, that had been brought in by the family cat.
- David Barron, 60, was threatened with jail when another juror saw him reading Golf Monthly instead of concentrating on the evidence during robbery trial.
- Vanessa Bryant, 38, took to Instagram on Saturday to rip the LA County Sheriff's Department, which she filed a lawsuit against in September for sharing photos of the crash that killed Kobe.
- An Australian business owner struggling to find workers says many would rather sit around on the dole than get a job.
- Dylan Farrow tweeted out a plea today for understanding and empathy hours before Sunday's HBO docuseries Allen V. Farrow airs unseen footage of her as a seven-year-old child.
- via bbc.co.ukTina Fey and Amy Poehler are hosting the year's first major film and TV awards ceremony.
Games Inbox: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl remake reaction, Dragon Age 4 single-player, and Project Trianglevia metro.co.ukPokémon Legends: Arceus – are you impressed? (pic: The Pokémon Company)The Monday Inbox wonders about celebrity video game fans, as one reader is upset that EA has given up on Anthem.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
The Pokémon Diamond/Pearl remake looks pretty terrible – I have no idea what they’re thinking with those overworld graphics, but the open world game… that could have potential. I
- The two-year-old girl was sleeping by her mother's side when a man broke into their Tennant Creek home, in remote Northern Territory, in February 2018 and sexually assaulted her in an adjoining room.
- One in five Australians have less than $1,000 in the bank, even though the pandemic has turned Australia into a nation of savers. Many people are planning ahead as Covid subsidies come to an end.
- A letter from a mystery sender containing a detailed statement from the alleged victim was sent to Scott Morrison and two South Australian senators last week.
- American-born MP Sir Henry 'Chips' Channon's diaries are being published for the first time in their uncensored glory.
- The money provided byRishi Sunak will include £22million to fund a UK trial of a 'mix and match' vaccine strategy, where volunteers will be given first and second doses of different jabs.
- via metro.co.ukNot even a pandemic could stop Sarah Hyland, Margot Robbie and Kaley Cuoco from bringing the glam (Picture: Getty/Instagram/Kaley Cuoco/Sarah Hyland)The Golden Globes might have been virtual this year but that didn’t stop stars like Elle Fanning and Margot Robbie from getting dressed up the nines.The annual ceremony was hosted from separate coasts with the action taking place in New York City’s Rainbow Room and inside in the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles.The Flight Attendant’s
- Prince Harry reveals his 'biggest fear was history repeating itself' in new teaser for bombshell sit down interview with Oprah.
- Alarming footage has emerged from a vicious fight between two private school girls after a boy was seen offering a girl a beer to throw the first punch.
- An online subscription service dubbed Petflix has experienced rocketing growth in the past year, with more than 180 million views across its platforms in 2020, as pet owners give dogs a virtual walk.
- A pregnant mother of two has warned she will introduce a bonk ban against the father of her children if he goes ahead with plans to get the COVID-19 jab.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!