- Andy Burnham will hold more talks with No 10 on Monday after discussions on Sunday with senior officials were described as “constructive” by his team
- Debbie was never on the President’s radar (Picture: Getty/AP)Blondie bombshell Debbie Harry said Donald Trump completely passed her over when they met and joked the US president prefers ‘big women’.The 75-year-old icon revealed he was introduced to the soon-to-be-President during his Celebrity Apprentice days around 2012 to 2013.
However, she was seemingly ignored by Trump, despite her rock star status.
‘I actually met [Trump] extremely briefly. He was kind of not interes
- Robert Redford’s son James dies aged 58 following cancer battle (Picture: Twitter)Robert Redford’s son James has died aged 58, following his battle with liver cancer.
The filmmaker’s death comes almost a year after he was first diagnosed with cancer in November 2019.
His famous father, actor Robert, 84, confirmed his son’s death in a statement shared by his publicist Cindy Berger to People.It stated Robert, who is famed for films such as The Sting and All The President&rs
- South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia, Tasmania and now Queensland all raised concerns after New Zealanders arrived at their borders expecting access into the states.
- The victim's body was found outside her unit on Cremona Road in Como, southern Sydney, about 12.30am on Tuesday morning.
- Six of the 12 propertiesForget mansions, palaces and castles – when it comes to choosing our ideal home, us Brits are a practical lot.
Research by the Guild Of Property Professionals indicates that our top priorities are avoiding the neighbours and morning queues on the landing, as it found that our perfect property is detached, with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 188 square metres – or just over 2,000 square feet – of floor space.All these houses fit the bill, and show tha
- A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden's signature for work on three laptops for $85 and FBI papers show the owner was subpoenaed in 2019.
- A sheepish teenager has avoided paying up to $10,000 in compensation after recently damaging a luxury sports car.
- JJ has the Royal seal of approval (Picture: PA/Getty)Invictus Games champion JJ Chalmers is trading his cycling shorts for ballroom shoes on this season of Strictly — and military mate Prince Harry is looking forward to watching him sashay his way across the dancefloor.The charming Scot has said the royal was more than amused when he found out his friend would compete for the Glitterball Trophy.Asked whether Harry had given him any advice for his new primetime TV role, JJ told Radio Times
- A socially distanced Autumnwatch could cause some hiccups (Picture: BBC)Michaela Strachan has shared the possible technical difficulties of filming Autumnwatch during the pandemic.The TV presenter is back on the show with Chris Packham, Iolo Williams and Gillian Burke for more wildlife watching,The new series will be coming to us live for two weeks later this month, and as the coronavirus pandemic continues the hosts will be stationed separately around the UK.Michaela joked that she would be abl
- In recent days Victoria has recorded fewer coronavirus cases than New South Wales but Melbourne residents are still locked up in their homes.
- The historic clash between Richmond Tigers and Geelong Cats at the Gabba in Brisbane is set for Saturday night and has a crowd cap of 30,000 people.
- The incredible images captured by Dave Black in Yanchep National Park in Perth, Western Australia, show the kookaburra perched on a branch with the tiger snake in between its beak.
- Storm Barbara is on her way from Spain to add to the low pressure and already heavy rain in Scotland and Northern Ireland with the possibility of "extreme gales" and further downpours
- A 13-year-old boy, reportedly identified as Matthew Pierre, was found shirtless on the ground outside the Manhattan Plaza apartment complex on West 43rd Street early Monday.
- The 71-year-old Queensland man, who cannot be identified to protect his victims, assaulted his three biological children and a stepdaughter over more than two decades.
- There's just two weeks to go until America finds out its new President, with Donald Trump ramping up the controversy as he attempts to shorten the poll gap with Joe Biden while channeling Theresa May
- Williamson, 32, was performing a set in Adelaide on Saturday when his attention was caught by a man 'talking about his Jameson' instead of paying attention to his set.
- The single new case of COVID-19 recorded in Victoria on Monday was diagnosed with the virus in July before a second test this week proved positive.
- Police allege in January 2020, Taylor knocked a phone from Brisbane removalist Thelma Anderson's hand and pushed her during an altercation at the Gambaro Hotel.
- The 45-year-old tweeted a shot of the tax rates Democratic candidate Joe Biden and running mate Kamala Harris are proposing in their administration.
- A mother-of-three at the centre of an illegal baby formula racket was brought undone by her thieves brazenly walking around Sydney with reusable shopping bags bulging with stolen tins.
- Ian Pullen, 43, from New Zealand, was killed in a hit-and-run crash and found on the side of the road in the NSW Hunter region on September 29, 2018.
Relic’s Emily Mortimer gets candid about fears of getting older: ‘It’s accepting that ultimately you’ll die’Emily hasn’t enjoyed the ageing process (PIcture: Rex)Emily Mortimer admitted she finds getting older more akin to a carnival ride than a graceful journey.The Mary Poppins Returns actress, 48, said she’s struggling with the ‘ferris wheel’ of ageing as she discussed her new horror film Relic.‘It’s horrible getting older,” she told Radio Times magazine.‘There’s not much to recommend it. You go through this inevitable midlife crisis: “Who
- Victoria's Chief Medical Officer Brett Sutton was told private security guards would be used to guard quarantined travellers at hotels from day one despite his previous denials.
- AFL Grand Final day in Melbourne has always been more than just another game of footy.
- The Supreme Court on Monday night ruled against the Pennsylvania Republican party, and allowed mail-in votes to be counted up to three days after election day.
- A spearfisher has filmed the shadowy outline of a great white shark as the creature swam through the water just metres in front of him off Sydney's Northern Beaches.
- Miller Place Inn, Long Island, New York, has been fined $12,000 following the Sweet 16 party on September 25, for exceeding the state's 50 person limit
- Anthony Weiner has denied that his underage sexting scandal led Hillary Clinton to lose the 2016 presidential race in a new interview, just two weeks before election.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!